Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get merit points ? - page 2. (Read 3308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 29, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
As far as I know, we just need to improve how our posts can be useful for other members and have the nature of education or information good and new ,,
Dont think that you can earn merits by spreading information be it legit or fake. You need to post quality content and not the same thing that the person above you posted.

Even in a thousand year i won't get even a single merit point, new to crypto and also don't forget about my education background! ten passed and my parents got divorced, if i'm given a chance to use my mother tongue, i could've given a good quality post! Anyway m happy as i am in this community.
If you are sure you wont get any merit then why are you still hanging around in this forum? What does this even have to do with your personal life? Dont hope that people are going to be generous listening to your sob stories/half truths and grant you some merits in return.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 29, 2018, 09:55:21 AM
Even in a thousand year i won't get even a single merit point, new to crypto and also don't forget about my education background! ten passed and my parents got divorced, if i'm given a chance to use my mother tongue, i could've given a good quality post! Anyway m happy as i am in this community.

What is your mother tongue ? You can participate in respective local board. Lots of merits are being sent in local boards as well like Russia.

Regarding the unfortunate things that happened to you, I feel sad to hear them. Hope God gives you enough strength to face all this. I am sure that you will do good even if you are just tenth pass. There are many great people with limited education qualification who did well in their life like Sachin Tendulkar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
April 29, 2018, 08:23:06 AM
The most important things to do to get merit points is reading. There have been a lot of this thread nowadays and you might find all the information in the official merit thread made by Theymos, and you can even make a strategy based on people statistic on when and where merit is given. It is not a hard thing to do, just search and read.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
Hi I'm new for this world i want merit  so i tried make a reply just hoping to get merit to do more activity because i don't know how to post a helpful post or constructive post. maybe i need to browse more here in bitcointalk and learn  more. But if i didn't get rank its ok i enjoy  to be part of bitcointalk im very thankful to be jr member .. but i think merit is a big help to the new..but for me get merit or not i happy to be part of the BitcoinTalk. Thank you hope ypu understand me im not good in English ✌😅
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
It is not easy. You have to find a right angle to publish good and solid post, instead of posting bad stuff.
Activity: 57
April 26, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
February 28, 2018, 01:18:51 PM
Luck, English ability, and what kind people are browsing.
I do not have all of the above. Cry
Yes, it is all about luck and English, and not about Content. Keep telling yourself that.

If you really want Merit, provide value to the thread or discussion. Stop telling yourself it is because of your English or luck or that people don't care about your topic. Yes, they won't care if you just post derivative drivel.

Point me, right now, to 5 of your most constructive posts that you think deserve Merit. I'll review them independent of your English ability. I understand there are some here who are more insistent on English ability and such, but that's a minority. Most people care about getting value from discussions here. Are you providing that?
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
Please allow me to say masturbation applied more effort. What the point? Let us enjoy this merit system in doing more efforts of reading and helping the good flow of discussion. Then let us apply the force to make high quality post, if possible do it regularly to have more chance to get merit. Merited or not, just let it go and move on, make it more better while enjoying to give contribution. At the end be satisfied by the result whether you receive or not.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
Luck, English ability, and what kind people are browsing.
I do not have all of the above. Cry
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
February 28, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
This method is actually still ambiguous legal or illegal. If you have friends you may be able to exchange merit with constructive and positive post notes. I do not recommend this way but I think it's logical to do that if you have friends play in this forum.

This is against the whole spirit of the merit system, and I have added you to my merit abusers' gallery
http://cryptobounty.com/bitcointalk-beggars/

I also put you on ignore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 28, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
Even you make good posts and help newbies in here you won't get merit points from them as they don't have, so is up to higher ranks to notice your posts like project owners or some team members of that particular project and and give you some merit.

Helping members and then expecting merits in return is not right in my opinion However, you still get rewarded for this. Suppose a new member asks a query here and you provide a good reply to his query asked. Whenever a senior member of merit source will notice this, you will get rewarded. I think once you get to the member rank, you already become aware of the sections and posts that have higher chances of getting merits.

Whenever a senior member will notice he will or will not give you merits. I think a better idea was to get merit points or fractions of it from the length of the post. Other good feature could be to get "likes" with one click of a button instead of the complicated way how the merit system works, you are  taken away to a new page and you must type the amount and click send.. is very annoying for many users, includin me. My 2 cents, take it or leave it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
February 28, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
I think that it is very hard for new member to create high quality posts. Especially if you a new person in cryptocurrency world. You have a lot of work to upgrade your account  Undecided

As we are all working in improving and bringing this forum back to its optimum state, let's try to break this type of stigma of stating that it's going to be hard for low ranked members to come through for the merit system simply because they are new. As the famous saying goes, "you got to start 'em young." Being constructive does not take that much time. As a newbie, I often posted to agree and ask a few questions; I never had the guts to go against ideas since I think I had no credibility due to the fact that I was low ranked. Let's change this from now on because as we can clearly see it, anything is possible in this forum. So if you are really eager to contribute into making this forum a better place, nothing is going to be hard. You can be constructive even if you're a new member, and with regards to receiving merits, you just have to be patient. For if you really are helping this forum out, no rank should define your credibility. A newbie/jr member can receive more merits than higher ranked members if you truly work hard to contribute informative and interesting posts. Just do what you got to do and don't let any rank discourage you from being constructive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 28, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
I think you should post more quality posts  which means consider and attend by members (post can be about everythin whatever you want as quality)
 Smiley Smiley

Having or creating a quality post is like being lucky. You do not know of you are lucky or not, you do not know if "luck" really exists but all you know is that you are lucky in a certain way. That means, some can see your post as a quality post some of them will not and most of them will either see it as a quality or not but even though they are in the middle, they will not give you any merit. That is the truth though.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
I think that it is very hard for new member to create high quality posts. Especially if you a new person in cryptocurrency world. You have a lot of work to upgrade your account  Undecided

You are already a higher rank member and should have enough experience about crypto. If you are talking about the new members, I think they have a lot of time to learn. For instance, they have to gain 10 merits and 60 activity which will take approx 2 months. If a person has good learning attitude, I think two months are more than enough to learn. Also, once he becomes member and starts participating in bounties, he will be encouraged to contribute and learn more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
Even you make good posts and help newbies in here you won't get merit points from them as they don't have, so is up to higher ranks to notice your posts like project owners or some team members of that particular project and and give you some merit.

Helping members and then expecting merits in return is not right in my opinion However, you still get rewarded for this. Suppose a new member asks a query here and you provide a good reply to his query asked. Whenever a senior member of merit source will notice this, you will get rewarded. I think once you get to the member rank, you already become aware of the sections and posts that have higher chances of getting merits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 28, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
As far as I know, we just need to improve how our posts can be useful for other members and have the nature of education or information good and new ,,
Previous with Activity we can go up rank, now added a new rule in the presence of merit ,,
The presence of merit may want to show the quality of the Bitcointalk forum, so not much spam etc ,,
In this forum can share knowledge and even share solutions ,,

How do you think, how to get better merit ?

Activity: 84
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

You are right about that. There is no compulsion to post here at all. New members should read more instead of posting. You will learn with time.

I think lot of spammers will just leave the forum as they know that it is almost impossible to rank up without quality posts now.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
Activity: 11
February 01, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
 As far as I know you can only get merit if your posts are constructive and useful for the other members. Improving your post is the only way that will lead you to get a merit points. Buying merits is not prohibited by the administration. Being constructive to your topic is the best tip to earn merit. Make meaningful topics too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
February 01, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
For you to get Merits what you need do base on the reason for the establishment of the Merit system is that what ever information you make in the forum should be of high quality and meaningful to the forum. For that will increase the standard of the forum which will encourage prospective investors that want to advertise their companies.   

I think this must had been in the mind of the admin while introducing merit system. Low quality posts were degrading the forums and this will repel advertisers. Without earnings, it is difficult to run such a huge forum.

This method is actually still ambiguous legal or illegal. If you have friends you may be able to exchange merit with constructive and positive post notes. I do not recommend this way but I think it's logical to do that if you have friends play in this forum.

Such people are being caught and given negative trust by senior members. You can also help by reporting such members.
Pages:
Jump to: