Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get money? - page 6. (Read 4612 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 04, 2014, 08:49:53 PM
Step 1: Have a pretty decent skill list
Step 2: Don't be an asshole
Step 3: Submit your resume to a job that your skill list overlaps with
Step 4: Get an interview
Step 5: Don't be an asshole
Step 6: Nail that interview
Step 7: Start your first day of work
Step 8: Work 2 weeks
Step 9: Don't be an asshole
Step 10: Huh
Step 11: Profit
I like how he mention 'Don't be an asshole' thrice on that list. Cos, yeah, moneyless asshole is really asshole. Rich asshole, still forgiven. just my 1 cent...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 04, 2014, 02:29:27 PM

I like how step 10 is like a wtf face lol.

So its more like you either choose to stick with the job and profit or quit lolll.

the WTF face made me think the answer is to work 2 weeks and then quit and claim some sort of discrimination or harassment, haha.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 04, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

I like how step 10 is like a wtf face lol.

So its more like you either choose to stick with the job and profit or quit lolll.
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 04, 2014, 12:31:43 PM
Ride the altcoin hype wave, you can tripled, or even 10x your initial investment lol Cheesy That's very risky, be careful.
And learn some skills. Coding, designing, and marketing seems promising.
Good Luck!
Activity: 616
June 04, 2014, 12:09:03 PM
there are several threads about gain money with internet around here, and every once a month someone opens a new one. You can do a quick reserach and find interesting stuff.

My advice:

go to service session and see the offers, learn how to trade(books about technical analysis and stuff). If you have patience you can create account and sell them when they reach member status and above.

You can gamble too, if you find a winning strategy(Martingale is not a winning strategy) and don't put your job money on bets
Activity: 714
June 04, 2014, 11:44:56 AM
Weak Sauce a$$ answers

With the consolidation of 40 to 50% of the wealth in the hands of a small group, Its left the rest of us to slave and maim each other over scraps. Money is power and anyone with power will not reveal their secrets, at least not for free, and why would any prosperous stranger on a forum freely give up a piece of their pie to help the competition?  One does not accumulate a fortune by untactful giving.

PM
me for REAL wayS to the coins
      *but dont forget your btc  Wink

Are those "real ways" ref links to faucets?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
June 04, 2014, 11:30:38 AM
Weak Sauce a$$ answers

With the consolidation of 40 to 50% of the wealth in the hands of a small group, Its left the rest of us to slave and maim each other over scraps. Money is power and anyone with power will not reveal their secrets, at least not for free, and why would any prosperous stranger on a forum freely give up a piece of their pie to help the competition?  One does not accumulate a fortune by untactful giving.

PM
me for REAL wayS to the coins
      *but dont forget your btc  Wink
June 04, 2014, 11:29:21 AM
The best way to earn btc if you can't buy them directly is to use faucets (but the income is really low),
or rent your signature space if you have enough activity in the forum.

I don't think he would want to use faucets to get few dollar cents? He said he feels he is missing out on bitcoin and that probably means he would want to own at least few bitcoins or even over 10 in case they go to $10k's or even more. Stop talking about faucets for profit, faucets are just for newbies and I don't see people that know bitcoin at least for few months using faucets to earn them  Huh

I do use them.
But I have a lot referrals too though.

Yes but as said before, he wants at least few bitcoins or even over 10 (correct me If i'm wrong) , and how much do you earn from fauctes with your referrals? I bet It doesn't even reach half of a bitcoin.

It is possible to make money with faucets, see this:
https://blockchain.info/address/1NkpWstBLi5ttCX7kpKr3kdmhsxrPNg1du

And if you this with 3-5 faucets you will get nice mount of money Wink

I saw this wallet somewhere on other thread and as I remember he had over 13000 (13k) Referrals, I'm sure It's really  really hard to get that amount of referrals in case you have a popular website based on bitcoin with your referral link or other very popular source. So If I'll ask people would they be able to get 13k referrals most of them would call me crazy.

Yeah, that's true. And it was my thread btw Wink
I myself have about 350 referrals but yeah I make more money by signature posting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 04, 2014, 10:39:40 AM
Selling sig is the easiest right here, or you can make a multi algo auto switching pool..
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2014, 09:33:04 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
June 04, 2014, 09:13:22 AM
Making a good amount of Money on Internet is Possible but not easy as so many out there think..!
It requires efforts and some skills..! so it gets easier for you to earn money online if you acquire any skills like:
Coding
Writing
Blogging
Making Vids
Designing
Marketing
Hacking
or any other[ I have seen people selling shit on Internet and weird part is that they do succeed]

If you don't acquire any particular skill set as of now you can start learning, from today..! and within some time you'll be good at something and one step closer to Success Smiley
Activity: 196
June 04, 2014, 09:04:33 AM
The best way to earn btc if you can't buy them directly is to use faucets (but the income is really low),

I don't think he would want to use faucets to get few dollar cents? He said he feels he is missing out on bitcoin and that probably means he would want to own at least few bitcoins or even over 10 in case they go to $10k's or even more. Stop talking about faucets for profit, faucets are just for newbies and I don't see people that know bitcoin at least for few months using faucets to earn them  Huh

I do use them.

Yes but as said before, he wants at least few bitcoins or even over 10 (correct me If i'm wrong) , and how much do you earn from fauctes with your referrals? I bet It doesn't even reach half of a bitcoin.

I saw this wallet somewhere on other thread and as I remember he had over 13000 (13k) Referrals, I'm sure It's really  really hard to get that amount of referrals in case you have a popular website based on bitcoin with your referral link or other very popular source. So If I'll ask people would they be able to get 13k referrals most of them would call me crazy.
June 04, 2014, 08:58:58 AM

I do use them.

June 04, 2014, 08:54:44 AM

I do use them.

June 04, 2014, 08:52:56 AM

I do use them.
June 04, 2014, 08:50:35 AM

Activity: 126
June 04, 2014, 08:48:57 AM
by searching internet,meat good peaple,hard workig! Cheesy Cheesy
Merit: 101
June 04, 2014, 08:46:48 AM
June 04, 2014, 08:15:54 AM
You could take a loan If you are sure you'll be able to pay It back In the time that you have dealt with the loan company. That is an option but I wouldn't suggest doing this, at least in my own place I wouldn't do that for sure. If you are studying the best thing you can do Is part time job like you are doing now because probably there is no better money source for you at the current situation. If you would like to find a job just for saving to buy bitcoins Illegal builders get paid a lot but I don't know If you could do this job. But you most likely would be able to find at least 1.5k euro job If you'll be working hard, of course depends on where you live too.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 04, 2014, 05:09:36 AM
By hard work, by connecting with the right people, by studying and learning...
Pages:
Jump to: