Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more knowledege and information about bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
To have more knowledge and information on the cryptocurrency market, you should read as much as possible. There are many sites like bitcoin news sites, blockchain as well as the cryptocurrency market. After reading you should learn how to analyze the market, accumulate experience, cultivate knowledge. And I firmly believe that after every reading like that you will have a lot of knowledge and information on the market cryptocurrency. It is very useful for business and investment to find your profit in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There's a lot of way were you can get information about bitcoin.You can search in different website or in this forum you can get a lot information in just reading and there is a thread here for newbie.And if you have friends or relatives that also involved with bitcoin try to ask them to share thier thoughts on you and how to handle your bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
there are lots of ways where you can learn about bitcoin . First you can buy books about bitcoin some already published books about bitcoin , you can also do some research online and can read things about bitcoin . third you can ask some of your friends who knows about bitcoin and for sure they will guide you on how to handle bitcoin properly . fourth do follow some bitcoin guru  or any bloggers because they post some informatin about bitcoin mostly recent news about the flow of bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.
There are many ways for you to get more information about bitcoin. First,  you can read threads here in these forum.  You can also visit bitcoin wiki.  There are also books about bitcoin,  kindly search the name of it on Google.  And the last resort is google. It is the last resort for the reason the you need to be careful on selecting appropriate website because some are fake.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
there are some other sites where you can get the information about bitcoin but I would say on bitcointalk you will get all the information which is required
Activity: 420
Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.

to be able to get knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency very much, you can learn and read it in google or you can see the graph then learn the graph from explanation given by some article explaining bitcoin movement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Its not easy to get more info about bitcoin, or crypto as a whole because you need to read alot of articles and books to understand it, as well if you want to know deeper about crypto and how block chain works you need background as a programmer to know more about it.
Activity: 210
here you can find the news and the good news and bad news from here, this forum is like the center of the bitcoin news, in this forum there are many news about bticoin, cryptocurrencies, ICO project and the other news, so if you find the infroomation of bitcoin this is the right place to learn about bitcoin

Yes I agree. I am also new in bitcoin and I find this forum very informative. There are so many people here who have high ranks that could give us information that we want to know. So if you want to learn more about bitcoin, read and reread the forum.
Activity: 323
You can get more information about bitcoin if you research everything that you want to know also reading some ideas or news in forums makes you more knowledgeable, but you need to be wise because fake news and/or information are being spread by those who scammed.
Activity: 616
here you can find the news and the good news and bad news from here, this forum is like the center of the bitcoin news, in this forum there are many news about bticoin, cryptocurrencies, ICO project and the other news, so if you find the infroomation of bitcoin this is the right place to learn about bitcoin
Activity: 196
Check Bitcoin Wiki if you want to know more about bitcoin. You can also get information and knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Also, google is your friend but careful with fake information about it.
yeah right.., there are lots of fake information on google so I'm suggesting to OP that don't rely on google in terms of news and other people's idea about bitcoin try to learn it from yourself and this forum will be your weapon to learn more.
Activity: 458
It is very good if you have a purpose to learn and get lots of information, you can just search a lot of information in bitcoin forum and also read read something about cryptocurrency in google or Twitter.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Check Bitcoin Wiki if you want to know more about bitcoin. You can also get information and knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Also, google is your friend but careful with fake information about it.
Activity: 49
Pages:
Jump to: