Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get traffic to new Bitcoin faucet? - page 2. (Read 2574 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Any tips? I'm paying 90 satoshi every minute + 50% referral commission, there are not any pop ups and adult ads, it's clean. I have also 0 budget.

If you have 0 budget (no money) you shouldn't be operating a business.   Undecided
I have money, but i don't have money for promoting site.

Then you shouldn't be operating the site.   Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Any tips? I'm paying 90 satoshi every minute + 50% referral commission, there are not any pop ups and adult ads, it's clean. I have also 0 budget.

If you have 0 budget (no money) you shouldn't be operating a business.   Undecided
How much do you have to run the site if it is less than 0.05 BTC then you are really wasting your time and money
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

If you have 0 budget (no money) you shouldn't be operating a business.   Undecided
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Any methods?
If you have enough btc then just advertise on different sites
Any methods?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Give more satoshis!
Some users just check the site if they found that the faucet have capability/enough funds then they start referring otherwise leaves the site without claiming once.
post your faucet site here if it has referral system it will get the traffic really fast
I did, but i got only few users and they are not active
post your faucet site here if it has referral system it will get the traffic really fast
Pages:
Jump to: