Pages:
Author

Topic: How to grow into a hero and legendary member? - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
This will help you
Fillippone's secret
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
About your Topic Title " How to grow into a hero and legendary member? " its just simple to doing it .

Be helpful as far you can with your Experience you have to others !

Its normal that hero and legendary members mostly reply to questions and discussion as a lot of them here for years ,
also mostly its nearly always or sometimes the same questions and problems that new Users asking or even dont know about them.
If you find your one way to help Users you grow in Experience and maybe on your Rank.
Inspirated from older Users and others are a good sign and thats what makes the community.

Activity: 31
Merit: 26
Today, I saw a post written by ratimov, topic: brief history of bitcoin ad option. I feel deeply and want to share it with more friends.

If you read the following carefully, you will find that most of the replies are heroes and legendary members, and you will find out why they can succeed. The links are as follows:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5349377

My inspiration is as follows:

• Membership level has nothing to do with authority. No matter whether you are a hero or a legendary member, the wrong expression of opinions will be seriously pointed out and discussed. In fact, new people and senior members are equal. In the forum, some are just sincere to help others, and don't become an obstacle for you to express your opinions bravely because of the level problem.
  • If you want to become a senior member, don't think about the shortcut. What you can get here is selfless knowledge sharing and time accumulation. Don't take chances. The success of a senior member is the result of knowledge precipitation. A lot of reading and quoting have been obvious.
  • Actively participate in the discussion, but not to do some mindless expression. The topics and opinions here must be highly rigorous and justified. Don't express yourself as you wish. Topics without search, learning or thinking will be considered boring.
  • Take everyone who replies to you seriously, and don't turn a blind eye to the people who help you. The real strong will not escape, but accept others' opinions with an open mind and enrich their own views and knowledge.

This is a summary after I read it carefully. I hope it can help you. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: