Pages:
Author

Topic: How to identify a project with a high percentage of success rate? - page 2. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Reserch is the best ways to identifiying high percentage and to success about that project that you want to know.

1. Project roadmap
2. Who in this team

At reserch mo kung sino ang manager sa project na yun at trust ng profile account nya.

Thanks for the info sir, newbie po ako at eto din po ang tanong ko. dahil ang dami pong project ang naglabasan ngayon
Another thing bro kelangan kilalang manager din ang isa pang pedeng isama kasi hindi sila basta bastang kumukuha ng mga ico kung hindi nila alam na legit ung company na un at mga team member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Reserch is the best ways to identifiying high percentage and to success about that project that you want to know.

1. Project roadmap
2. Who in this team

At reserch mo kung sino ang manager sa project na yun at trust ng profile account nya.

Thanks for the info sir, newbie po ako at eto din po ang tanong ko. dahil ang dami pong project ang naglabasan ngayon
Activity: 58
Merit: 10

1. Project roadmap
2. Who in this team

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I just want to know were to invest and to know how to lower the risk in investing. I know that risk is part of investment and what i want to know is to identify what is a project with a high percentage of success.
Pages:
Jump to: