Pages:
Author

Topic: How to identify if the ICO will be successful? - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331
There are a few topics you need to find out before investing. Most importantly, what is the nature of the ico that is being implemented has practical benefits for the user. If an ico does not have a useful value for investors then it will die. Some details to consider, for example: CEO, partner, price, marketting. You should also refer to some sites that evaluate ico.

isn't this topic old already? so wrote on the forum, you should find the information you need. it all comes down to a simple analysis of the site, team and white paper, hardcap and softcap. But lately a lot of scams so no advice works at 100%
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Few main things you should look at when choosing a bounty.  The basic checks are; Analyze each detail said below. You will then come to a conclusion if the ICO you have chosen will succeed or not.

Since how long the ICO exists
Does it have infrastructure
Any achievement made in the market
The project
The whitepaper
Roadmap
The team and their profiles to see how well experienced

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are a few topics you need to find out before investing. Most importantly, what is the nature of the ico that is being implemented has practical benefits for the user. If an ico does not have a useful value for investors then it will die. Some details to consider, for example: CEO, partner, price, marketting. You should also refer to some sites that evaluate ico.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
To begin with, you get to know the team of the project. Then read the whitepaper. Then look at the ratings and after that you already have to make a conclusion whether this ICO project is suitable for you or not. Personally, I do just that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
You should follow pre-sale. Investment is important. you need to examine the project in detail. also investigate how hardwork the team is. examine what they are doing to the project they are managing. These are important factors. Contact the team absolutely. review road maps. Try to understand how realistic it is. Give priority to ICOs who use large advertising channels. The rate of finding a successful ICO is higher. These are only recommendation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
How to identify if the ICO will succeed??
What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??
I think it is difficult to identify the ICO project will be successful in the future, we can all make a Token, but making Token that will be of value in the future is very difficult when entering and competing in the crypto market.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
With confidence 100% can not be determined, occasionally you can only rely on your experience!
Activity: 420
What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??
As a beginner, you need not be lazy and look for the appropriate topic on the forum.There are a lot of similar topics,as well as a way to learn about the success of the ICO. I will say only one thing-no one will tell you exactly where the deception, and where the working product.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
We must do a deep research on the team behind the project aside from the product, I also see successful ICO's because of their marketing, big community and promotion. also the Roadmap should be deliver and follow so we can see that the team are really putting a lot of effort for the successful of their ICO.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
At the moment for every ICO to be successful it is important to have good market makers. For example Krypital have partnered with several Exchanges. They are OKEx Prime Investors and Prime Investors are important partners of OKEx and play a crucial role in the listing process.

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
ICO succeeds in gaining a hardcap in sales. To be such an ICO that must have many well-known investors, Team Dev has a clean and beautiful profile. And that ICO continues to grow and produce the minimum product as outlined in the whitepaper. That's what I call the successful ICO
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Any ICO would be successful even for a small advertisement and for who are the people behind it. And for some ICO that has a wonderful background can be still end up to be a failure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
In modern days, I don`t think it makes sense to invest in ICO at all..
As vast majority, something like 80-85% cases coins` prices are below their ICO price, once they hit exchange.
Therefore, smart trader waits for ICO to end and enters afterwards.

Can you name the 2018 issued coin, which has never gone below their ICO price?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Identifying surely through a few pointers is an impossibility, but still through careful research you can work out for yourself if it is worth the investment. The team and a name are both important specially now, with a viable vision, tech and projection.
Activity: 140
See if the vision of the project is realistic or they are just punching the air. Read the whitepaper. Check the team members and ratings of different raters like iocbench and trackico but do not trust them blindly. Now a days every tenth person in crypto is thinking of an startup, most of them will fail, some of them will take your money and run away. I personally don't invest in ICOs. I think now a days best strategy is wait for them to get listed on exchanges and then buy them at any dip.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Maybe this method does not apply to masters. but for beginners who have just entered the world of crypto, it is very useful so they don't invest wrong. Okay, this method is to use the famous website, "coinschedule.com". Now if you are new to the crypto world, please use this website to find a good ICO project to invest. hopefully it can help Crypto beginners.
Even beginners should not tend to do what you have said above. Relying on websites blindly will get them to failure. That is why people should rely on themselves because if they fail, they will blame themselves, not websites. Moreover, they should make their own researches and studies about their preferred coin, or the coin they want to invest in, and then they have the right to come up with a wise decision. Do not trust any website.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The first thing to do before investing in an ICO is to carefully read its white paper and really know what the project is all about because the most important thing about an ICO being successful is having a good project, a good project will always have a purpose a new thing to add to the cryptocurrency market, and it will make investing  in it and supporting it worthwhile, and also you should look uo the team of the project that you are trying to invest in because a good and dedicated team will surely make it successful.
Activity: 168
If a person wants to be successful, then he must know where he can earn money with pleasure and with minimal energy. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Sadly there's no such a way to determine whether the project will succeed or not buy you can do your own research by learning their progress during the ICO, their community, do they have a lot of capital for promotion purpose or not, the main thing is the purpose of the project itself.

What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO?
Learning their whitepaper, checking their core team whether they real or scammer, after that make my research in order to predict if this project can bring me some benefit in future.

Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing??
Personally, I'll check their whitepaper get in touch with the team and check if they held big campaign or not since I believe if they spread their product to the Internet the more chances people will Invest and of course soft or even hard cap could be reached.
Activity: 196
It is a difficult job. Since the ICO's successful and scam are actually almost no difference. the same goes, even now this crime is also increasingly sophisticated. It's just that, if I would take care, by selecting project softcap for example.
Pages:
Jump to: