Pages:
Author

Topic: How to identify Support and Resistance? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 05:30:06 AM
Hello traders. I'm new in trading, anyone can explain in easiest way on how to identify Supports and Resistance?
Sorry, im newbie. Thank you.

I never believed that the classical trading analysis is working here.
There are too many exchanges, supports and resistance can be easily manipulated by big players, etc. I think common sense is much more important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
December 25, 2017, 05:08:36 AM
The level of support is a price indicator, within its limits strong buying positions gather, which can not only stop the downward trend, but also reverse it. The level in the graph is horizontal. Levels are formed if horizontal lines are drawn through the price consolidation areas. The line below the price and will be support, it is there where sellers can not overpower the buyers. Quite often it happens that support and resistance levels change places, because the definition of support as a level becomes relevant for resistance. The strength of the levels increases as the prices from them are repulsed.

The level of resistance is a price indicator, on the basis of which a sufficiently large number of positions for sale are concentrated. They are enough not only to stop the uptrend, but also for its reversal. As soon as the price reaches resistance, it fights off it and turns in the opposite direction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Look out for consolidation points, places where prices has repeatedly gone ups or down, their you can spot your support and resistance
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
December 25, 2017, 12:41:02 AM
would be too long to describe Support and Resistance, because it does not always work to get an advantage. you have to learn basic things first about technical analyst like breakout or reversal etc. You can be learning on youtube or blog  about Trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 12:04:31 AM
Hello traders. I'm new in trading, anyone can explain in easiest way on how to identify Supports and Resistance?
Sorry, im newbie. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: