Pages:
Author

Topic: How to improve speaking skills? - page 3. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 07, 2021, 09:29:36 PM
Speak with confidence. The first step to developing your speaking presence is to speak with confidence. Speak with great confidence, without any timidity or cowardice.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
February 07, 2021, 09:19:23 PM

Write more about learning about speech and eloquence, write down your knowledge and feelings about speech eloquence, and raise it to a theoretical level.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
February 07, 2021, 06:18:13 PM
It seems to me that the main thing is to be a master of your craft. Then what you say will be very useful to those to whom you say it. And in order to speak naturally and easily in everyday life, you need to have a calm, positive state, when you can speak easily and with joy. Why else would you talk? I speak when I feel like talking, when I am inspired and I want to share something. Then I’m not afraid, even if I don’t know how to speak.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
February 07, 2021, 03:23:14 PM
At the moment it might be a bit hard to find some get togethers in real life where you could improve your speaking skills. The corona pandemic makes it harder for all of us to adapt. One idea could be to join a discord server with some local people who speak the native language. Speaking online via video chat would already be a first step towards improving your speaking skills.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
February 07, 2021, 02:00:08 PM
Talking people say how others love to listen, and all the listeners are still convinced. Why don't people who can't talk don't know what is wrong or even talk nonsense in the middle of speaking, and the listeners have no interest in you. In the end, I don’t know how to talk to others like a normal person. How to practice speaking? What kind of good quality and psychological quality are needed to speak?
To be able to master the audience, you need confidence...
but a good speaker is formed because the person is willing to start over and continue to practice speaking in public. You can start practicing speaking in front of 5 or 10 people and then if you have found confidence, you can upgrade yourself and speak in front of hundreds of people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 07, 2021, 05:56:27 AM
Nowadays I think if you are not normally educated then you can speak English. You can develop your skills in English. If you want to do that, of course I think you can watch many videos from youtube. You can learn English by watching many tutorials.  Can do better
Activity: 4
February 07, 2021, 04:49:32 AM
how about trying imitating people in the movie/TV series or other TV shows. their speaking rhythm and speed is suitable for the listeners. when we were young, we listened to our parents, that's a kind of imitation as well Wink if you wanna speak appropriately in case that you annoy/hurt others, read some books about speaking skill or go to class for speaking training.
Activity: 13
February 07, 2021, 04:31:17 AM
personally, you could think before speak. think about what you gotta say, all the things you wanna say and the logic between them. it's similar to writing. before write something, we need to organize our thoughts for a high grade. Wink think twice before speak
Activity: 11
February 07, 2021, 04:15:08 AM
In your free time, you can grab a piece of newspaper, flip to a paragraph at will, and then read it all at once. Moreover, in the process of reading aloud, be able to pay attention to the first half of the sentence and look at the manuscript, and the second half of the sentence to the front.
Activity: 12
February 07, 2021, 04:14:15 AM
Get a speech or a beautiful prose. First take a dictionary or dictionary to find out the words and words that you don't know or understand in the article, figure it out, figure it out, and then start reading aloud. Generally speaking, when you start to read aloud, the speed is slower, and the speed is increased gradually, and the reading is faster than each time, and finally you reach the fastest speed you can achieve.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
February 07, 2021, 04:13:12 AM
Lie down and read aloud! When we lie down, it must be abdominal breathing, and abdominal breathing is the best way to practice sound and Qi. Every day before going to bed, lie in bed and read aloud for ten minutes. Before waking up every day, lie in bed and sing a song before getting up.
February 07, 2021, 04:12:25 AM
If possible, I suggest that you take pictures of your voice and the speech process every other week, so as to observe and study again and again where I am stuck, where the gestures are not in place, and where the expression is unnatural.
February 07, 2021, 04:11:47 AM
It is recommended that you install a large mirror in your living room or on a wall in your office. During the reading process every day, you should train in the mirror to train your eyes, expressions, and body language.
February 07, 2021, 04:11:05 AM
Read by yourself and read it out loud. Insist on reading some articles every day, not only practice articulation, but also accumulate some knowledge and information.
Activity: 9
February 07, 2021, 02:53:11 AM
Read more to improve self-cultivation.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
February 07, 2021, 02:33:22 AM
Speaking and tone are very important. Sometimes the same sentence and the same meaning are expressed in different tones, but it has a completely different taste. So pay attention to tone when communicating with people.
February 07, 2021, 02:23:42 AM

The accumulation of knowledge material is the foundation of the ability to speak, and the accumulation of habit in daily life: broaden the scope of interest, read more books and read the news.
February 07, 2021, 02:20:31 AM

Ask more. Speaking is a subject of knowledge, with many objective laws and successful experiences. Also need to accumulate knowledge and materials.
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
February 06, 2021, 09:49:48 PM
To listen to the ideas of others, you must first learn to listen, know what people like to listen to, and understand that people are more likely to accept certain expressions. Pay attention to personality skills in continuous speech, do not pause between each other, because pause for a while is a normal phenomenon in personality.
February 06, 2021, 09:28:04 PM
You must learn to see the strengths of others and praise others in front of others. You must say more about the strengths of others, "sincere and kind." People will associate these traits with you. Don't speak ill of others secretly, people will also associate these negative comments with you.
Pages:
Jump to: