Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 26. (Read 77805 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 13, 2017, 01:27:36 PM
1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

No one can make easy money, Some people have luck, some people have Talent.
If you don't have both then you can try investing it in some place and wait.
Good luck.  Grin
Actually there is no instant way to increase btc, there is process to earn btc. Talent and luck are need in gambling to earn money. But all of this trading is the best way to earn money just follow the basic rules in trading. And for sure we can earn profit.
In this case, maybe in the service it will be very nice to produce bitcoin, because besides not at risk, it also has a lot of results if you do it well and wisely. And try to find bitcoin by way of trading
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

Good luck.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 01:12:29 PM
Basically, there are so many things or different ways on how to earn your btc. Those are gambling, trading, investing, and more. But for me, the most successful for me or the most successful way so far for me is trading. But imma tell you it's not easy, you need to think in here, it requires your ability to make good and precise decision. As we all know trading is that when you are actually buying coin from small amount, and wait for it to grow and also it's price to grow and convert, it's simple as that. But just like what i'ved said, it requires skills.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 12:47:27 PM
1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

Good luck.  Grin
Actually there is no instant way to increase btc, there is process to earn btc. Talent and luck are need in gambling to earn money. But all of this trading is the best way to earn money just follow the basic rules in trading. And for sure we can earn profit.
Activity: 378
July 13, 2017, 09:18:19 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

For me, work for it that's it but in the other hand try investing, learn to trade or join in signature campaign but I prefer you participate in bounties campaign lots of it could help.
joining a signature campaign can give me a limited amount money. but if you have some experience in trading then from there you have good chances to make more and more money that i think we cannot get from anywhere else.

I think signatures depending on your rank can actually give you decent profit. If you manage to be lucky enough to get into a good campaign, you can earn .3btc each month which i personally can't complain a out anymore. Especially if you're trading, signatures are a very good way to earn for your capital

It's too hard to get into a good subscription campaign. And it's even harder to stay there. Therefore, one should not think that this is an easy way to earn a crypto currency. And trade for me is really the best way to earn a crypto currency
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2017, 07:54:27 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

For me, work for it that's it but in the other hand try investing, learn to trade or join in signature campaign but I prefer you participate in bounties campaign lots of it could help.
joining a signature campaign can give me a limited amount money. but if you have some experience in trading then from there you have good chances to make more and more money that i think we cannot get from anywhere else.

I think signatures depending on your rank can actually give you decent profit. If you manage to be lucky enough to get into a good campaign, you can earn .3btc each month which i personally can't complain a out anymore. Especially if you're trading, signatures are a very good way to earn for your capital
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2017, 07:19:47 PM
Hey guys.

Activity: 672
July 12, 2017, 01:29:24 PM
This was a great question that led to a lot of cool advice on getting more BTC. I am new to the world of BTC, LTE, and other Altcoins but this post allowed me to understand that patience is truly key when it comes to this stuff. I would really rather not be scammed and researching and lurking hard for advice is the only true and independent option--scam free if you're smart/attentive.
Research is really important before invest any kind of coins and sites, if you do that at least you can minimize the risk for get scammed because lack of information also don't take seriously about FUD these days.

increasing the revenue from bitcoin from altcoin conversion is one of the best thing, the basis i analyze is continuing to do critical questions to coin developers, from there I can see how hard the project goes and how readiness they are to develop. it If their answer does not satisfy me, I think they just make new coins in short-term profits only.

Actually that's a good thoughts and I know lot's of us here really did this thing of selling altcoins, like trading your coins will increase your btc value as you sell the coins you have. In order to generate good profit you must join all projects that has been related to crypto currencies like with bounty campaigns, there were lot's of chances to win more bitcoins in the future as you will become q quick trader who sells bounty tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 12, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
Hey guys.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 12, 2017, 11:51:14 AM
This was a great question that led to a lot of cool advice on getting more BTC. I am new to the world of BTC, LTE, and other Altcoins but this post allowed me to understand that patience is truly key when it comes to this stuff. I would really rather not be scammed and researching and lurking hard for advice is the only true and independent option--scam free if you're smart/attentive.
Research is really important before invest any kind of coins and sites, if you do that at least you can minimize the risk for get scammed because lack of information also don't take seriously about FUD these days.

increasing the revenue from bitcoin from altcoin conversion is one of the best thing, the basis i analyze is continuing to do critical questions to coin developers, from there I can see how hard the project goes and how readiness they are to develop. it If their answer does not satisfy me, I think they just make new coins in short-term profits only.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
July 12, 2017, 10:27:03 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 09:02:42 AM
The first easy way is to visit Bitcoin Faucet site. What is Bitcoin Faucet? Bitcoin faucet is a website that freely provides Bitcoin in the smallest size (Satoshi). Many of these ways BTC Faucet provides free bitcoins depending on its website, some are free of charge without any requirement but only by displaying the ads on their website (because of the ads the BTC faucet receives a contribution to keep it running and Can give free bitcoins to their members
 2. Trading is another easy way, just like any existing state currency, digital currency can be traded with other digital currencies I give examples between digital currency BITCOIN with DOGECOIN. Suppose 1 BTC has a price of 100 DOGE, I buy 200 doge with bitcoin I have, then I have to spend 2 BTC to buy it, well in the next hour it turns doge price up to 50 Doge per BTC, then I sell the doge I bought earlier And now I can buy bitcoin as much as 4 BTC from my capital as much as 2 BTC, now I have BTC as much as 4 BTC, then I have the advantage of trading at 2 BTC (4 BTC - 2 BTC).
3. Here is the easiest way, why I say easy? Because only by playing a Game buddy can get bitcoin for free. Can be imagined, my friend who enjoy the game, my friend who also received the benefits of bitcoin. What kind of game is that anyway? My friend can googling own, but I recommend here the game with android platform, among others Coin Flapper, Coin Hopper and Coin Crusher. The game has a reward that varies depending on the rank you get on each game. Maybe it's a way to increase the amount of bitcoin
Activity: 322
July 12, 2017, 08:17:03 AM
Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above mentioned ways,gambling must be avoided as it is totally based on fortune and it may even lead to total loss of investment.Mining is a good option but the local electricity charges must be low to get more profits.Trading is the most legit source of earning bitcoins.It could be even started with a minimum amount of investment.

I totaly agree with all of this im also a newbie in trading and signature in butcointalk but i will tell you gambling is realy not an option if you want to increase your bitcoin not in gambling it will goes to nothing in the future all your efforts will go to nothing you can try but in a minimum amount only that you can lose it gambling is realy strictly precoution not all of gamblers are winner they always lose
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
July 12, 2017, 03:25:22 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 12:48:55 AM
Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above mentioned ways,gambling must be avoided as it is totally based on fortune and it may even lead to total loss of investment.Mining is a good option but the local electricity charges must be low to get more profits.Trading is the most legit source of earning bitcoins.It could be even started with a minimum amount of investment.
Activity: 364
July 11, 2017, 03:56:50 PM
you can increase your BTC by this process:

1.Bitcointalk Campaign.
2.Long term trading.
3.Investing to some trusted site.
4. Mining Both hardware & software.
5. Re-selling to people.

Happy Earning.  Smiley

All methods mentioned by you are a good ways of increasing bitcoins except the 3rd one as its very hard to find any trusted site at a moment for making an investment as most of the investment sites turned out to be scam in long run so we should be very careful before making any investment in those sites.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2017, 03:49:56 PM
you can increase your BTC by this process:

1.Bitcointalk Campaign.
2.Long term trading.
3.Investing to some trusted site.
4. Mining Both hardware & software.
5. Re-selling to people.

Happy Earning.  Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
July 11, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
I'm also a beginner, so I can only give you what I'm doing to increase my bitcoins. First thing I did was after being a jr. Member, I already applied on a signature campaigns and start gaining bitcoins. And now I'm starting to do trading and that makes my bitcoins increase.

You will gain more with trading and that's going to be the best way of increasing your bitcoin. For those beginners here you only need to look for some ways to gain bitcoin like buying and selling of alt coins. Just look for what suits your thought that it can bring you good profit in future.

No doubt that trading is the best way to increase bitcoins but at beginning people may find it hard to understand the basics of trading but there is always an scope for learning and once you learn it that knowledge with you for a lifetime which can give you good income for a life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 11, 2017, 07:36:40 AM
Try putting small amount of money into various alt coins first. Then wait for those coins to pump up in the market and try to grab atlas 20X profit form all of them. After selling out these coins convert the amount to your bitcoin wallet and invest again with bigger amounts. That is good way of earning money from the trading platform for in general people will telly its risky. But you can still do it in your way to get the profits and of course the BTC.

You're saying that as if you live in a perfect world. 20x profits from all the coins? You're already lucky when you earn anything from trading, let alone having multiple coins go 20x. Maybe if you buy all the coins out there, then you'd have multiple coins that go 20x up but your profit all in all wouldn't be able to recover the losses from all the other coins.

One thing, coins don't just skyrocket like crazy. And even if there are coins that skyrocket, do you have it? Would you so lucky to spot all these coins that have a good future when most coins that skyrocket (from very low to high price) are unknown to most?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 10, 2017, 05:01:48 PM
By working in this forum you can increase your btc. Just you need is skill and hardworking. Always have a dedication for you to fullfil your wants. If you want a big profit invest your money to the trading world.
Everyone starting to think and ask about increasing bitcoins once he gets little amount of bitcoins and sell them and get money more than their expectations. So, the one best way to increase bitcoins is to purchase them again. Means investment.

Yes, it could really work once you start your awn bitcoin business and your profit margin really going to be blast your income statement. So, guys gear up and invest more in bitcoins and live our lush life with 0% risk.
well I think there are many ways to increasing your bitcoins
You put a lot of investment into bitcoin
You can advertise
You can earn by serving online through marketing and referrals.
You can provide properties and other resources for bitcoin, it’s up to you you can set any price in bit coins for your property or other resources and you need to find the right sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: