Pages:
Author

Topic: How to install a Bitcoin ATM in my city? - page 3. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
January 15, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!

If you really love to make that kind of business then you should try for it. That sounds great.But i don't have any ideas but all I can say is you must be smart in doing this and consider the coins value.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
Omg  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!
Wow it's a great idea. Actually it's depends in your local area. If your local area many bitcoin user you can success and You will be profitable.
Activity: 50
January 15, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
a very good idea, but in any case you need a development team, an investor, and connections with the ATM BCM!
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 14, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
I really want to install ATM bitcoin in my city to facilitate my transactions so I do not need transactions through other countries then newly disbursed into Rupiah currency.
However, unfortunately, bitcoin in Indonesia is forbidden even I hear the problem that bitcoin in Indonesia will be strictly prohibited and Indonesians who use bitcoin as a business or investment can not transact with bitcoin anymore. Is there a solution to this problem that I experienced?

It is not all a easy thing to install ATM in your city. You have to get the proper authorisation from the government department to install the ATM for bitcoin in your location. Have to check the BTC ATM providers available in your location to help you do all prospects for that.
Then only you can have bitcoin ATMs in your city. Check the provider facilate in surf to check in Google itself.
Activity: 143
January 14, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
I really want to install ATM bitcoin in my city to facilitate my transactions so I do not need transactions through other countries then newly disbursed into Rupiah currency.
However, unfortunately, bitcoin in Indonesia is forbidden even I hear the problem that bitcoin in Indonesia will be strictly prohibited and Indonesians who use bitcoin as a business or investment can not transact with bitcoin anymore. Is there a solution to this problem that I experienced?
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Thank you!
It's a good thing you want to build Bitcoin ATM, but I do not think it can be done by one person. Perhaps you can work with a bank and government, frankly you're in a diffucult situation. You will also need a cards. I hope you can build the Bitcoin Atm.

Yep, it’s really not easy for you to do this plan by yourself. You are an active person, you can do your proactively by sharing this with your friends or other. It will depend much on your situation, your country. Whether your government accept with your idea ? With the popular of  bitcoin, it trends to make your idea come true easily. I guess that most of us all hope and habour dream to build a bitcoin ATM for us country
I hope that you can complete your plan early.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
January 07, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
Thank you!

In  my own opinion you cannot ,starting your own business of installing bitcoin atm without legal consent by the government,because you need first legalize bitcoin in your country.should i asking you which country did you from?is its oke in your country to install a bitcoin atm business?.will in my country thats things would not been happen because its a long process,unlike japan that they are open up the bitcoin as legal and part of there economy growth.If in your country bitcoin is legalized will go on,stick to your  plan,and if you thinks thats its a long process of investment avoid that and change your plan.will why you should not  try an platform trading site investment maybe its suits for you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 07, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
Contacting related bitcoin companies in your area would be a good start. Also doing research on the existing regulations of running the btc atm in your location will help.
This is where you need to contact the local government where you live and make sure your country government accepts bitcon transactions in the community, because if the government does not accept it, legally you This can not be done. There are already a few bitcoin countries that have installed a lot of bitcoin ATMs to facilitate their transactions.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 07, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
Contacting related bitcoin companies in your area would be a good start. Also doing research on the existing regulations of running the btc atm in your location will help.

The very first step is to check the rules and regulation because without which nothing going to help it. Even if you do all the research but if government does not support this then it will be totally failure. Thus along with the regulation then you will need to have the survey in your area which will help you with the required details like who all uses the cypto currency, their age group , footfalls etc.

This is not on our hands it is based on where we live and how many use bitcoin daily if all are fit in one place they put an ATM at your city , bitcoin ATM are very useful for daily user's of bitcoin there are many bitcoin ATM are available in today economic situation soon it will be possible in all countries .
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 07, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

The very first step is to check the rules and regulation because without which nothing going to help it. Even if you do all the research but if government does not support this then it will be totally failure. Thus along with the regulation then you will need to have the survey in your area which will help you with the required details like who all uses the cypto currency, their age group , footfalls etc.

What survey and all you are say buddy, I think you do not know about it lol. There are many Bitcoin ATM Manufacturer through out the world so you have to check the place and approval government you can get for this.
If your Government accepts for this you can have the bitcoin ATM in your city as well. Please check the list below.
https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-atm-manufacturers
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 07, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
First of all if your county government does not accept it you can not open ATM of BItcoin. If government accept it i think any Bank will accepted to open it . Personally you can not open it or government can not accept it as it is involved in currency.
Activity: 12
January 07, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 26, 2017, 03:32:15 AM
First you must if it will in legal in your country before you start a business of ATM bitcoin in your place.But that was a good idea of building a business like that ,in spite of being a profitable and sources of income our life was easier if we have that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 26, 2017, 12:47:35 AM
Any updates from OP if he already did installing bitcoin ATM in their city? i want to read a feedback because i am planning to build my own bitcoin atm too in my area since i already have a survey of how many users of bitcoin can able to used atm here in my area and near cities.
Of course i want to know first if it is profitable or what set up is the best.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
December 25, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
Thank you!

You are trying to get into a quite complex business. I don´t think there are any franchises for Bitcoin ATMs where I live, but your best chance would be trying to find one in your place.
Activity: 33
December 25, 2017, 03:44:14 PM
Only need for a bitcoin ATM is when you have Bitcoin and need to readily convert it to fiat
Activity: 50
December 25, 2017, 01:03:00 PM
is bitcoin an accepted payment on amazon?
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
December 25, 2017, 09:43:20 AM
I think this idea or plan will surely be accepted in a specific place where bitcoin is not prohibited (legal). AND THIS WILL SURELY be take time. It's not as easy thou, but. I can suggest a little bit. First get a lawyer and talk to him/her about your plan and then second make a platform, and then if it get accepted by your country then you're good to go. Let me know when will it be so I'll be your first customer. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: