Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 30, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Determine your direction. This can be considered a self-assessment question. You need to honestly look at yourself and determine who you want to be (what kind of trader). Many daydreamers dream of Hollywood day traders, who earn their fortune through day trade. However, day trading is extremely stressful, and if you are able to quickly lose money if you don't have enough time to monitor the market continuously and especially when you don't know what you are doing, should have a strong market psychology.

Or, you can buy a GUNBOT license.  Smiley   I'm using the "emotionless" strategy, which does small automatic buys and sells making me a constant profit.  Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
Determine your direction. This can be considered a self-assessment question. You need to honestly look at yourself and determine who you want to be (what kind of trader). Many daydreamers dream of Hollywood day traders, who earn their fortune through day trade. However, day trading is extremely stressful, and if you are able to quickly lose money if you don't have enough time to monitor the market continuously and especially when you don't know what you are doing, should have a strong market psychology.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 03:44:17 AM
Guys give me please some tips how to invest?
Pages:
Jump to: