Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Invest - page 4. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
February 17, 2020, 03:58:01 PM
As good as your cautions steps seems to be, they are unfortunately not enough, since you missed the mot important golden rule of investment " invest only what you can afford to loose " no matter how the project & the team is.
We've seen loads of great projects during the past years & if the team don't SCAM you, the project died simple because of the lack of mass adoption, this is the sad truth about crypto, everything is risky no matter how good it is.
Bottom line, your money management should be your best strategy in this cryptosphere.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 17, 2020, 03:25:51 PM
There is nothing wrong with what you have written down but the truth is that most of those things don't work again because every developer has learn how to put all that in place.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 17, 2020, 03:10:29 PM
For me most important thing is the practicality of the project or product where we have to check that how the product will attract users and thus the revenue for it to become successful so ask yourself will this project attract massive number of users, if the answer is yes then it is good to invest, here we have to consider the fact that for different projects this analysis can change a bit in a sense that we have to judge the usability or practicality or revenue generation of the project related to the nature of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 17, 2020, 03:00:24 PM
These are good pointers and pretty much covers the whole thing about what to do before the investment.  Though I would prioritize the team capability than the proposed project.  Also, if there is a way to verify the said achievement, skills, background of the developers, it should be the very first thing to do.  Anyone can claim that they are a master of this, supervised or done millions of projects, so to make sure that they are telling the truth, it should be verified through Background investigation that includes inquiring on the list of the institution they had stated.
Activity: 352
Merit: 3
February 17, 2020, 02:48:34 PM
1) Look for market trends, what's going to be the next big thing? What is people complaining about, what do the market need?
2) Do your own research, based on your research
3) Do more research
4) Be patient, watch the charts, don't buy in too quick, buy in as low as possible.

Personally I believe Decentralization, especially DEX's will be the future. EVERYONE is complaining about centralized exchanges, KYC, account bans, withdrawl limits, etc. etc.
DEX's is released all over, but only a few of them will survive in the end.

Blocknet made the first trustless DEX (early 2018), and works on their own decentralized oracle network as well. Definitely a good project to keep an eye on...

BUT, as always, do your own research  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 17, 2020, 11:52:59 AM
Since beginning of Cryptocurrency We and other our senior fellows experienced all type of Market behaviors. Where people learnt a lot, some learn by lost their asset and a few was survived by done wise decisions and make reasonable profit.

But during this journey it was a tough to handle during dead market, where you are not in a position weather you hold coins or shows bravery by selling them. But this is confirm patience always pay back. Here is i suggest a few tips to avoid any regret latter.

Here is various types of investments like a few peoples are looking for Long term investment, and other are interested for shorter term. But in all scenario basic concept are remain same. I am mentioning A few basic points in following list:

Project Product
This is the key point of any business, If any project have a great idea this will cover many flaws but if your business product will be ordinary than it will be very tough to make a successful business. So when you hunt a project for investment you should concern about it.

Project Team
After product importance for a business the second important point is team of the platform, which can do anything with their hard working and capability the have. As per the suggestion i recommend you to be informed about TEAM before you select any coin for invest.

Previous History
Specially in trading market we are knew about how important is trading history chart, Which is our basic tool for estimating where is coin and wha was its milestone . Finally after considering above stated both points you could not skip trading chart studing before selection of coin which you desired to add your portfolio .

I think if you will consider my suggestion which i break in three points and then you decide your next move, I can assure you this will not lead you to a dead end, But if you will be patient and trust your decision you will not Regret ever.  

Finally i am requesting to my seniors or any single one point out or add point for make its more fool proof plan for any investor in the WORLD.

Pages:
Jump to: