Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest 8k for passive income. - page 5. (Read 444 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
November 06, 2023, 01:50:11 PM
I have 8k worth of crypto how to invest

This amount to get 10 or 20$ per day safe methods

10 a day would mean 3.6k per year, which is about 40% per year.

That is impossible with safe methods

You can get about 5 to 10% a year using safe methods, which is about 1-2 usd per day.

Anyone saying you can is lying to you, or they don't know what they are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
November 06, 2023, 01:45:47 PM
Future trading is pretty risky better stop trading in futures if you don't have any knowledge about technical analysis.
There is no passive income and safe method that gives you $10 or $20 per day all investments always have risks.
Since you said that you already invested $8k in Crypto why not hold them for the long term and sell them when the price increases?

I'm not a financial expert but if you want to make a profit with your investment I suggest learn how to trade I have a bookmarked link that I can share check the link below then start learning about technical analysis.

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 06, 2023, 01:33:32 PM

I tried future trading and lost

Is there any methods related to crypto or something else
And i dont want to invest in altcoins or buying

You need to generate at least annual 50% returns on your $8k to have such an income ($10/day). Sorry but you can't have 50% return and safe both.The safest investment of all times which is the s&p500 index only gives you 10% annual returns in the long run and most people fail to beat this. There is nothing wrong with wanting high returns. No but you also want it to be a safe investment and that's simply impossible.

You have 2 choices here:

1- You can increase your initial amount to $80k and invest in a safe asset. (S&P500 will bring you 10% annually in the long run and that will make $20 per day)
2- You can yolo that $8000 on something risky and if you are lucky you can turn it into $80k or $800k or $8.

The choice is yours senator.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 06, 2023, 01:20:27 PM

I tried future trading and lost

Is there any methods related to crypto or something else
And i dont want to invest in altcoins or buying
Pages:
Jump to: