Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest during bull market? - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
November 23, 2021, 01:49:03 PM
The common strategy is to wait for the correction or consolidation because usually most of the crypto in the market before continually making highers high there's always stop point where the traders and holders accumulating and when it shows a break outs that's the time growth rate of the coins rapidly increase in just a seconds or minutes.. So if i were you if you want to invest during bull market must have time to get the right timing to buy. Don't be hasty and be patient when it comes putting money because it's not safe if you get the bad timings because there's always a chance of losses after all.. It doesn't matter if you want to hold it for long term but short term? isn't a good idea in my personal opinion so be aware..
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
November 23, 2021, 01:35:50 PM
The best thing is to invest in new and upcomimg projects you can easily make alot of profits from them since during the bull market newly listed coins made huge profit in the market,Buying older coins for not secured much profits expect for a few.

You can make a lot of profit or loose everything on these new and upcoming projects; I would be very carefull with that. I am sticking to the more well known coins to have less risk.
The saying is: "Time in the market always beats market timing" so if you are in it for the long run, than you can keep buying during a bull run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 23, 2021, 01:22:11 PM
Actually the best time to invest since you can easily determine which projects are outperforming other projects and you also get to see these projects at their peak potential but that is only if you do involve a thorough research and invest time in determining which projects have that potential and the key to having a successful project, it's pretty much easy to say but definitely hard to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 23, 2021, 01:16:26 PM
There is a model of behavior that is to try to get into the project until the moment of the main rise in prices. Either you need to look for them at the moment of start, or at the moment of the initial entry to the exchange. But this step is very difficult, because often, even for a very good team, money may not go to increase the price, and vice versa, tons of money can be poured into the meme picture.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 23, 2021, 12:33:20 PM
How to invest correctly when everything is pumping? I think it's best to focus on promising startups and coins at a time like this. Now I'm interested in projects related to blockchain security (CheckDot) and game tokens (Genopets). What strategy do you follow?
Under bull market I suggest you to get under legit ICO's or next level projects bringing something new to cryptocurrencies.

or you can get under bear market as it will become bull when bull gets bear but there is high risk do your own research before investing.

projects related to meta verse are also under focus right now for short term they can perform well.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
November 23, 2021, 12:25:06 PM
To be honest, sometimes going with the flow or joining the latest hype could make you good profits especially in the bull market. I know some of my friends who did it like they already made a lot of money even they just recently entered cryptocurrency compared to other people who already started a long time ago.

But overall strategy good is you should know first the project or how it works before investing, not like any random projects.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 23, 2021, 12:15:42 PM
The best thing is to invest in new and upcomimg projects you can easily make alot of profits from them since during the bull market newly listed coins made huge profit in the market,Buying older coins for not secured much profits expect for a few.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 23, 2021, 11:03:51 AM
Yes, picking one or two solid startups is great for short to medium-term gains. Actually, I see gaming, metaverse, and Defi projects like Polkadot, Gala, and the new CatenaX as a great investment. But, as many reputable crypto projects are high in price, it is best to wait for a good correction or deep. Always make sure you have a certain USDT amount to use for investment. Don't sell all the pumped ones, instead, take profit and leave the rest for more growth. Stay in the game for a longer period!
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
November 23, 2021, 10:06:34 AM
How to invest correctly when everything is pumping? I think it's best to focus on promising startups and coins at a time like this. Now I'm interested in projects related to blockchain security (CheckDot) and game tokens (Genopets). What strategy do you follow?
Pages:
Jump to: