Pages:
Author

Topic: How to invest in ICO - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
You can choose project ico first, which you think is a good project. but be careful with scam projects lately. usually to invest you have to prepare eth or btc and some other altcoins that the project receives. to invest in ico you have to complete your kyc usually.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
I usually choose projects that have relatively high enough ratings in websites such as icobench or icorating.com... then again, I heard that admins or publishers of these sites can be bribed in exchange for good ratings. I even saw firsthand a post here in BCT selling reviews. disgusting...   Embarrassed  Anyway, once Menlo One will launch, it will be much easier and we won't need to do as much research since it's going to be "an all in one" decentralized platform.. this means there no more bribes in exchange for ratings..  link to their site &Whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/

Activity: 125
August 15, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
thanks for the informative post, very much useful and new learned.
Activity: 87
August 15, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Thanx for your post, it's very complete and helpful, I hope lot a people will read this before invest in ICO. It's an easy way to evite some major risks !

Always invest money you can loose, not the money you need to live !  Wink
Activity: 102
August 15, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
I can't agree that most of ICO are scams, I think that maybe 10-15% are scams, but rest of the teams are trying to realize their projects. Another thing, when people find scam, they talk about it much more, then if they find just regular project. By the way, big thanks to author, this article is very helpful.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
You're right. Before investing in ICO, I think all of these instructions should be read. The investor must be well aware of the ICO. you should study and get knowledge. i think ICO are more profitable and secure for investor. Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
and another important point is the progress of the ico project. that means we must always follow the progress of the project on social media, such as the telegram example. if there is a project development team that has not made an announcement regarding the project, and does not answer every question from the pre-participant, then it could be a project that is a scam.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
You are absolutely right. investor should follow this guideline. ICO are more reliable and secure. If you want to invest here you should get knowledge and increase your skill. it will make your profit. thank you sharing this article.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
if you want to Invest in ICO you should know how to make profit by this. that's why you should following this article. it will be a better guideline. I think it is more reliable and secure for investor. you are right you should justify before invest here.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
I appreciate your curiosity towards this this behavior is actually needed for the market and as far I know it is not that difficult so if you try to gain all the updates then it will be more easy for you to understand it
Activity: 83
August 14, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
Does the company gives you a clear vision about their projects and profits? You should know about this. Take decision wisely just because you’re investing. Always have the knowledge of current market situation.It’ll help you.
Activity: 261
August 13, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
If you’re a beginner then you should try to understand the whole market and its strategy. If you’re investing your money in an ICO, firstly you should know about the company very well. It can be a fraud too!
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 06:34:46 PM
Nice topics and very helpful post for those are interested to join and invest in ICO. Before investing carefully reading and understating this article will help to get clear over view.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
Great article dude and thanks for taking the time. It’s incredibly helpful for al of us and All of us have to know details in which we are going to invest and how to do that. Your writing is really very good indeed.
Activity: 166
August 13, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
August 13, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
to invest in ico we must really understand the ico that will be followed in order that we can get the legit ico. need a good understanding to get the legit ico. the investors must have their own criteria to choosing an ico. if we can choose the good ico to invest then we will also get the satisfying results.

now when you need to be careful because many ICOs are not good and not suitable for investment because many are scam
That why you need to do carefully research before making any decision. This time is a hard time for the market, and even their team are real, you also need to evaluate that their team is strong enough to ensure the success of ICO.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
to invest in ico we must really understand the ico that will be followed in order that we can get the legit ico. need a good understanding to get the legit ico. the investors must have their own criteria to choosing an ico. if we can choose the good ico to invest then we will also get the satisfying results.

now when you need to be careful because many ICOs are not good and not suitable for investment because many are scam
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
Safinus is a new and powerful platform, high security. Come to experience that. The project received a community rating that you should not ignore. Follow and join right away. Quickly hand own shares to own. Safinus.com
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
These factors are very right for ico investment but most of them do not determine if it will be success or not, many investors don't even read the whitepaper.
And that's what they will regret at some point, we can actually learn from our experience, at some point, it will help us to analyze what we must know before entering into any investments.
Pages:
Jump to: