Pages:
Author

Topic: how to invest to ICO? - page 3. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:50:41 AM
the first obvious you should provide capital in the form of the ethereum. then you choose the ICO project to your liking. and this will determine the results you get. so be careful in choosing the project of ICO. After that, you read the rules to become investors. and perform the corresponding command in the rules.
Activity: 468
September 13, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
In my opinion it is easy to invest to ICO, but unfortunately there are too many ICO scams that make us always have to look for information about the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.
You need to visit the website the one you are interested to join . there are guide there how to join in the ICO in thier website and what wallet you need to use. but of course you need to have ETH balance first there are also a ETH address where you need to send to join.

It is very simple:

1. Create MyEthWallet
2. Deposit some funds
3. Do your ICO due diligence
     3.1. Assess WP
     3.2. Check reviews and listings
     3.3. Find out if Idea & Solution are well-established
     3.4. Verify that the website is ok
     3.5. Check Token distribution, promos & discounts
4. ICO Stages (Private sale, pre-sale, crowdsale) - understand in which phase the ICO is currently in and understand the differences
5. KYC
6. Registration and purchase directly via their website
7. HODL or Trade

If you are looking for a detailed guide which will show you each and every step in-details, both practically and in theory, please visit: https://www.coinpoint.net/icoguides/ and triple your funds in no time.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 12:07:27 PM
First of all you should realize that investing into ANY ICO is a very risky thing. Many ICOs announce pre-sale of their tokes — take part in it getting these coins for the less price to sell them later for the bigger price. Read whitepaper of the project, and you will also understand how to invest into it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 21, 2017, 02:34:00 PM
Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.
You need to visit the website the one you are interested to join . there are guide there how to join in the ICO in thier website and what wallet you need to use. but of course you need to have ETH balance first there are also a ETH address where you need to send to join.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
November 21, 2017, 02:30:47 PM
if it's an ERC20 token you invest using Ethereum although some of those ICO's also allow BTC coming in. You can also have seperate blockchain tokens. Look it depends per ICO. Check the rules and the steps to invest in your ICO.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
Investing in an ICO is really something that you shouldn't do when you have no money. They take too long to start up.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 07:14:05 AM
Simple steps:
Read the instruction they have it.
1.Otherwise, you have to create wallet (for example - my ether wallet, or one of the wallets they recommeded),
2.Than you have to have some amount of eth or btc
3. Put your eth or btc on your wallet where you can change it with ICOs tokens
4. How to change eth or btc to ICOs tokens? Go to ICOs website and copy their address, than put it in your wallet, change it with eth or btc by commend make a transaction (before that chack every step you have made and the right gas limit, they put in in white paper.

Easy way, just follow these steps Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 07:11:40 AM
so you have to choose the ICO you want to follow, after choosing you must fill out the registration form listed on the ICO tread and you must follow the given command.
Activity: 252
November 21, 2017, 07:06:57 AM
The following are the steps that I follow when I am planning to invest my money into any ICO:
1. Look at the project that they are building. Does it really require a blockchain or the team is tehre there for the money.
2. Check the background of all the team members associated with it.
3. Hardcap, this is important, we need to see if the team is greedy or if they are genuine and will continue to work on the proejct after the ICO is completed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
November 21, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
First of all you should make research to be sure in project. When you chose some particular project you should go to their site and click something like "Make contribution". After that you will be redirected to instruction about how to invest. NEVER use any contribution address not from the main site of the project.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
November 21, 2017, 06:29:04 AM
Read the terms and conditions on their website. If they don't have any, that could be a problem. See what it is that you are contractually granted. I've seen ICOs that promise a ton in the WP, but the T&C will state that token buyers do not have any rights.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 21, 2017, 06:26:24 AM
If you are wanna investing on the ico and you should be joined in the chat group i think that every ico will try to make a guide to the investors to be able invest their money into the ico.
I've made 10x from my investment from confido and the next will be spectre.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 21, 2017, 06:22:10 AM
Basically, always write on the official website of the project, it happens that they produce video reviews with a detailed description of the project's input
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
November 21, 2017, 06:20:07 AM
   You say, you are a newbie with 56 Activity?huh you should be the one telling us how to invest in ICOs not the other way round.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
November 21, 2017, 05:05:20 AM

If you already have tokens that you received from bounty campaigns but you prefer other ICOs to invest then you'll have to buy Ethereum for transaction gas. Then there you go, invest any Altcoin as you like
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 04:56:45 AM
find the ICO site in the ANN thread. register and transfer your funds, and you get a token, that's it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
November 21, 2017, 04:55:13 AM
Investing in an ICO is very simple. Choose any ICO you want to invest and wait for their crowd sale and hit Buy. You can use any mode of payment because almost all ICOs accepts cash, debit and credit cards, money transfers and remittances etc. And you're good to go.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
November 21, 2017, 04:54:05 AM
Invest in ICO is high risk high return investment, so before jump it you should do some research of the project, learn the fundamental of the project like understanding aim of the project and personality the team founder. And to invest in ICO is easy just make deposit to address of project, and for ICO that use smart contract Ethereum, you should be have personal wallet like MyEtherWallet to receive the token. But for more information you should be join their official telegram chat so you can ask there.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
To invest in Ico, you need to have ether balance in your wallet as mostly the Icos are ERC20 and they only accept contribution from ethereum.
Next, visit the Ico registration page and fill details. Copy contract address of Ico and send your ether to the copied address.
Now when their is distribution time, you will automatically receive tokens in your etgereum wallet.
Note that you must use myetherwallet.com to be able to receive tokens, exchange wallets doesn't support tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: