Pages:
Author

Topic: How to join Signature Campaign? - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 04, 2016, 11:34:27 PM
I was not sure where to post this. I'm interested in joining a signature campaign. How do I go about this? I looked around a didn't find much. Thanks in advance
it is very easy to join a signature campaign. you should wear the appropriate signature and just apply in the format they tell in op. you can join this campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcoinrakebackcom-signature-campaign-has-ended-043post-1531512 i think it is open for your rank.
was surprised by your question is , you are the hero of course you are already experienced in this matter .
maybe a bought account ? i m sure there is a newbie hiding behind a hero account."

I'll check it out thanks! Honestly just never took the time to read about signature campaigns. Definitely not a bought account, they couldn't afford it. I'm the same guy you find when you google me.

Thanks again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
July 04, 2016, 11:31:34 PM
I was not sure where to post this. I'm interested in joining a signature campaign. How do I go about this? I looked around a didn't find much. Thanks in advance
it is very easy to join a signature campaign. you should wear the appropriate signature and just apply in the format they tell in op. you can join this campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betcoinrakebackcom-signature-campaign-has-ended-043post-1531512 i think it is open for your rank.
was surprised by your question is , you are the hero of course you are already experienced in this matter .
maybe a bought account ? i m sure there is a newbie hiding behind a hero account."
July 04, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
"Security is tight as a drone, sir"  Cheesy
July 04, 2016, 11:30:22 PM

Bahaha I know right? Apparently not so in this case. I spent most of my time posting pretty pictures and slaying trolls
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 11:29:52 PM
Every signature campaign has diffrent way to join
Better you go to services section and open the signature campaign thread for know how to join them and choose what the best sigcamp for you

Ps: I think your account has high rank member, but still dont know to join sigcamp
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 04, 2016, 11:28:41 PM
July 04, 2016, 11:23:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: