Pages:
Author

Topic: how to kill bitcoin - page 2. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2016, 03:56:26 AM
Issue is quantum computing will bring an end to encryption as we know it.
Nothing will be safe the kind of ai's they would be able to make would be powerful enough to do quick work of it all.

But bitcoin has its uses for now other wise it would be worth billions.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 11, 2016, 12:13:17 AM

Cracking the blockchain or passphrase encryption with quantum computers, might be right around the corner. That's why we should develop CaptchaCoin. QCs won't be able to read and select correct Captchas for quite some time, yet. Besides, CaptchaCoin is automatically designed to be used in public. So, its propagation among all people will happen far more rapidly than any other crypto-coin.

Cool
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 09:21:12 PM
legendary
September 10, 2016, 05:45:02 PM
I think that this thread should be closed; if we continue to answer on this question maybe that one day someone post the real answer and I let you imagine what follows.
in my opinion only the enemies of bitcoin that would ask such question.

Bankers aren't stupid. They have asked and answered this question among themselves way more often than anyone in here could ever think of doing.

Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
September 10, 2016, 05:35:51 PM
I think that this thread should be closed; if we continue to answer on this question maybe that one day someone post the real answer and I let you imagine what follows.
in my opinion only the enemies of bitcoin that would ask such question.
legendary
September 10, 2016, 05:09:54 PM
You can destroy all the other crypto-currencies by developing CaptchaCoin. This would be a coin where anybody could mine coins simply by sitting at his computer and solving Captchas continually. The Captchas would show up in mining-mode, right in the CaptchaCoin Core application on whatever computers it was installed on. Of course, the only way anybody could save any of thse coins, would be to keep on mining. Their value would change dramatically depending on how many people mined/solved Captchas. Since everybody could mine by solving, the CaptchaCoins would become practical money.

The only time when this would work no longer would be when AI's were developed that were smarter than hand-eye coordination. This kind of AI isn't going to be practical for some time yet.

Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 03:34:19 PM
Maybe a virus is able to merge the computational power of millions computers and break the cryptography of bitcoin if the petaflops are enough.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 03, 2016, 12:44:37 AM
How to kill Bitcoin ?
 Huh its impossible to killing Bitcoin, bitcoin build based on Internet code and network , and today people used bitcoin for legal payment in their life
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
August 28, 2016, 01:51:45 AM
If you kill internet and bitcoin will die.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 12:10:50 AM
This is the dumbest topic ever. Lets send Bitcoins to a useless address?
Activity: 71
August 27, 2016, 08:15:37 PM
Wanna kill bitcoin ?
its impossible , bitcoin its internet source , all regard with internet , and now all people need and use internet for daily life
except you can switch off internet , bitcoin never grow again Cheesy
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
August 19, 2016, 02:56:26 PM
You never kill bitcoin.No one kill bitcoin.
Activity: 88
August 19, 2016, 06:33:45 AM
Bitcoin doesnt change our life or will make anything better

it doesnt matter if we get enslaved by fiat or bitcoin we still slaves to the money

lets kill bitcoin

buy some and send them to a bogus address so nooone can use it anymore

why do we always look for a tool that enslaves us, why cant we just be free
and getting freedom is so easy- all we need to do ist to destroy the 1 and only tool that enslaves all of us - money

im sick of Bitcoin and fiat because neither 1 of them is making life or the world a better place- the only thing that would is by destroying this shit

Money isnt our saviour or the solution to our Problem

destroying money is the solution and killing our ego

noone is better than the other just money makes us believe that
money cant buy you anything
but destroying money will get us everything

it is possible to kill bitcoin when nobody will buy it and nobody will use it
legendary
Activity: 1302
August 15, 2016, 07:31:52 PM
If you want to kill bitcoin then what are you doing on a forum about it? Huh huh?! Roll Eyes
Activity: 77
Merit: 12
I love Tesco + I love Bitcoin
August 15, 2016, 06:18:43 PM
Bitcoin doesnt change our life or will make anything better

it doesnt matter if we get enslaved by fiat or bitcoin we still slaves to the money

lets kill bitcoin

buy some and send them to a bogus address so nooone can use it anymore

why do we always look for a tool that enslaves us, why cant we just be free
and getting freedom is so easy- all we need to do ist to destroy the 1 and only tool that enslaves all of us - money

im sick of Bitcoin and fiat because neither 1 of them is making life or the world a better place- the only thing that would is by destroying this shit

Money isnt our saviour or the solution to our Problem

destroying money is the solution and killing our ego

noone is better than the other just money makes us believe that
money cant buy you anything
but destroying money will get us everything

what is that ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2016, 05:51:17 PM
If you want a bogus address to send it to, try mine. I don't mind accepting your throw-away bitcoins. I'll figure out a way to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 15, 2016, 05:21:01 PM
I'm not sure what to say about the Altcoins, but Bitcoin is useful for all of us. Crimes, drugs existed before this cryptocurrency existed. Bitcoin, Dollar, Euro or Pound.. crimes are still there. Transactions are still being done between criminals, and we can't stop that. We can even destroy ALL the currencies in this world and criminals will still be here.

I agree, money won't buy us everything we need. We have to work for money, making ourselves sclaves of this world. This can't change though, at least not for now. If we kill Bitcoin, we won't change anything. We would have to kill all the hundreds of currencies in this world for a change to be seen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 15, 2016, 04:44:49 PM
Make something better than bitcoin, obviusly.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 01:19:31 PM
the sun is too hot..

burning some coins doesn't means kill it.. maybe re-enforce it!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
August 15, 2016, 12:51:35 PM
I have spotted something strange, it seems that a lot of people believe in that.
Im not a new person in the cryptocurrency area, i've been posting a lot on bitcointalk.org , trading altcoins ( bitcoin too ) and i also earned salary in bitcoins. ( i had other accounts before )

But still, im laughing my ass hard as fuck when i see that people really believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that much, that they think it can cause an end of banks and governments.

Seriously, how you can be so naive? Banks were invented in middle-ages, and they have been doing this since hundreds of years.

But now, some people claims that some digital thing can break banks? Or governments? It is just being over-excited, they are over estimating the power of cryptos.

Bankers are evil things, corrupt to the core, manipulating markets and making the poor a lot poorer.
Pages:
Jump to: