Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Know if Token will be strong in Long-term? - page 4. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I think it's a bit difficult to know which type of coin can last for a long time with valuable value, but maybe you can read the company's white paper and roadmap and you can search the market for a lot of growth on ICO growth that has growth and interest prospects market.

In identifying what is the best coin in long terms is the question that nobody can give the exactly answer. I'm saying that because I believe that no one can predict what will going in the near future. We don't even know what will be the successful coins or what coins is going in it's end. However, we can have some guidelines or basing information or documents about the coins performance in the past years of it's existence in the market therefore it is better that you should make more research so you can gathered more information about in your concern and hopefully you can make a better choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Open source code quality and circuit diagram process.
No matter how good the marketing of a project is, you can find everything from the open source.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I also have the same question as you. It is difficult to know if a project will succeed in the future
Activity: 367
I think it's a bit difficult to know which type of coin can last for a long time with valuable value, but maybe you can read the company's white paper and roadmap and you can search the market for a lot of growth on ICO growth that has growth and interest prospects market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Look at teams past projects see how they contributed, check there trust and reviews, reasearch ALOT!!!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
if the token exchange rate is high when first there is released in the exchanger, they will last a long time. I see there is DAI, and ATL which its exchange rate is high enough. and certainly many are interested in investing in the token, and will make it last long and get big profits.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
What factors tell you if an Altcoin or new Token will grow in the LONG-term?

How do you know if a token will be worth money when speculation and high exchange volume trading is not pushing the price up? When people calm down on the crypto exchanges, what tokens/altcoins will survive? How do you know?
The developer can deliver its promise to the investors by complete every roadmap at the time. That's the primary factor in determining the token that will promote growth for long-term.

That means if there are more demands on the token. It will attract more and more asap.

I guess altcoin that developing the future blockchain infrastructure like ether, and another platform that can attract the more demand to use its platform will survive.
Activity: 60
Look at their team and their work process, what is their future. IS their company in the future will grow up fast? How they can earn money with their ecosytem and token system. What you can do with Token in future, not simple sell it for profit. Choose what you love  Grin

agree on it  Grin
Activity: 284
Look at their team and their work process, what is their future. IS their company in the future will grow up fast? How they can earn money with their ecosytem and token system. What you can do with Token in future, not simple sell it for profit. Choose what you love  Grin
Activity: 31
What factors tell you if an Altcoin or new Token will grow in the LONG-term?

How do you know if a token will be worth money when speculation and high exchange volume trading is not pushing the price up? When people calm down on the crypto exchanges, what tokens/altcoins will survive? How do you know?
Pages:
Jump to: