Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know is someone real and trusted for Bitcoin trading? - page 3. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
My Question Is, How to trust someone in Bitcoin Transaction?
Lots of people offering Lot's of things but whom to believe and how Huh Huh
If you're talking about the forum I guess this is the best feedback where you could relay to know if someone is trusted.

There is no way to be sure someone is trustworthy, but taking a look at a users trust profile can provide some information about the users trade history in the past, to know if transactions held with other users went perfectly. But this cannot guarantee you to trust that user, and for example some users do not have any trust feedback in their trust page(no negative or positive) so just use a trusted escrow service in the transaction, that is the only way imo to be sure you'll not lose your funds.

For sure most likely someone with a lot of positive feedback about a transaction is the one that you could trust just basing on his feedback, you should still be careful making transactions to someone else.
Look for someone trusted here in the forum that could do escrow here are some recommended bitcointalk escrow.

In Bitcoin transaction trust is not safe. Just protect yourself and get a reliable escrow in your transactions
You can find some escrows here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910

If you're not talking about the members here in the forum or just random people online theirs no way you could know.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
In Bitcoin transaction trust is not safe. Just protect yourself and get a reliable escrow in your transactions
You can find some escrows here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Ask for proof that what they are offering is legit. Whether it's good or services, there is always a way to verify like asking photos and other proofs. If you haven't done any deal with that seller/buyer before, you just have to rely on other people's opinion/feedback. If you can't do that, just use escrow as Coyster suggested.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
There is no way to be sure someone is trustworthy, but taking a look at a users trust profile can provide some information about the users trade history in the past, to know if transactions held with other users went perfectly. But this cannot guarantee you to trust that user, and for example some users do not have any trust feedback in their trust page(no negative or positive) so just use a trusted escrow service in the transaction, that is the only way imo to be sure you'll not lose your funds.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: