Pages:
Author

Topic: how to know retweet links ? - page 3. (Read 5102 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
August 28, 2017, 05:52:05 AM
Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
Okay thankyou for explaining me this...thats a nice idea to use mobile for that
Even in my email i tried that but that also gives the link of the original tweet but not the retweet Sad
August 28, 2017, 12:16:16 AM
Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
Okay thankyou for explaining me this...thats a nice idea to use mobile for that
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 03:54:46 PM
i had that problem earlier but i found out the solution so here is what to do:
1: click on the tweet that you would like to retweet to highlight it on the screen
2: retweet
3: copy the link above in the url case
4: that's it that's the link you are looking for!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
August 27, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
Hello there in many twitter campaigns they say to retweet and share the rewteet status link.But on my account profile page i all those retweets and when i copy those links,it gives me link of the original tweet.I cannot get the link of the retweet which will prove that i have retweeted that.
Can someone tell me please ?
Pages:
Jump to: