Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Know when a girl likes you? - page 4. (Read 4788 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 04, 2014, 09:02:21 AM
These days I'm very straightforward in these things and just tell people how I feel about them, or ask how they feel.

I experienced this a few months ago and decided to stop dicking around and take a risk. She is now my womanfriend and all is well.

If you don't ask, you don't get. A great uncle of mine was in love with someone for fifty or more years but never told her.

The alternative would've been a brief rejection or a lifetime of happiness. Both are preferable.

That may or may not be a good idea depending on how large a part of your daily life she is.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
November 04, 2014, 08:58:14 AM
It's all about experience, it's impossible to know unless someone or herself tell you.
Eye contact and good treat means nothing because all the ppl it's different and they live their life's  their on way.
Sometimes you will get eye contact with girls and you will feel confortable with her " response " on that time you need ur eggs on the right place and say something to her, the most of the times you will be rejecuted, but it is all about practice.

I'm about to be 23 yo and this answer is based on my exp ..  and if you want to get some girls

GET FUCKING RICH..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
November 04, 2014, 08:57:04 AM
well if you are not ready for everything then tell us your age ... we might give better advices if we know your age and her age Smiley

im 19 years old and i guess she is 17-19 too.

-eye contact
-give her a smile
-straight forward ask her to be me my frnd
-give him a gift ( watch etc)

eye contact i prefer. she is always look at me from afar. I can sense it. xD

walk her home after church!
if she says yes she is a keeper!
and you can even stop on the way home to have a drink ... like a coffee or a tea ... don't get drunk on your first date!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 04, 2014, 05:01:35 AM
well if you are not ready for everything then tell us your age ... we might give better advices if we know your age and her age Smiley

im 19 years old and i guess she is 17-19 too.

-eye contact
-give her a smile

eye contact i prefer. she is always look at me from afar. I can sense it. xD
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 04, 2014, 04:29:16 AM
Body language does not lie, it is a very good indicator that a girl how you feel about you. Paying close attention, gestures after her to talk to you can say a lot of things:
- Leaning toward you while talking
- Playing with hair or jewelry while listening
- Look into your eyes when talking or drinking water
- Laugh and listen intently when you speak
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

The way she crosses her legs.

Away from you is a big sign she is not interested.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
November 03, 2014, 04:53:33 PM
when you have money
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 04, 2014, 12:32:00 AM
I am not an expert myself, but some of the the answers here give me cause for concern. There are better ways to find out if she likes you than trying to force a kiss for example.

I personally found the SIRC Guide to Flirting instructive.

Essentially, if she gives you the time of day, you might actually have a chance (sometimes referred to as the "friend zone").

If you have a romantic interest, and want to go beyond the "friend zone", you have to negotiate that with your potential partner. Sometimes the answer is simply "no." You can still be friends. Having a friend who happens to be a girl woman is not the worst thing in the world.

Interesting link; thank you for sharing.
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
November 03, 2014, 01:36:23 PM
-eye contact
-give her a smile
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
November 03, 2014, 12:47:58 PM
Be brave. You will NEVER regret it.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2014, 12:24:31 PM
November 03, 2014, 12:15:49 PM
she starts sexting you. and wants your dick.

this an absurd suggestion

Go and ask her to take a coffee togheter, or an ice-cream, or something. You will be embarrassed.  She will be embarrassed.  But you will understand in a matter of seconds if she's interested or not, and you will be surprised on how well girls react to this kind of things.

Belive me, I wish I didn't lost all the opportunities I had, only because I was young and shy and stupid.

i am not brave enough to do this now but one day when i am ready to pursue a woman, i'll do this. Thank you

confidence.. be yourself

How could you say? what should i do?
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
November 03, 2014, 12:05:59 PM
confidence.. be yourself
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
November 03, 2014, 12:05:40 PM
Go and ask her to take a coffee togheter, or an ice-cream, or something. You will be embarrassed.  She will be embarrassed.  But you will understand in a matter of seconds if she's interested or not, and you will be surprised on how well girls react to this kind of things.

Belive me, I wish I didn't lost all the opportunities I had, only because I was young and shy and stupid.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 03, 2014, 12:02:46 PM
she starts sexting you. and wants your dick.
November 03, 2014, 12:00:20 PM
When she doesnt miss a day without texting you.

i dont have her number so this suggestion if off. I only see her at church. By the way, thank for your concern.
Activity: 56
November 03, 2014, 11:53:10 AM
When she doesnt miss a day without texting you.
November 03, 2014, 11:02:15 AM
Weird topic for bitcointalk ^^

Maybe she only wants you for your bitcoins man. Be careful

oh man. She's not into bitcoin i guess. XD. this is a weird answer.

Ask her best friend aka bff if she's kind off a groupie bitch her friends will most def know about you more that you know yourself lol  Cheesy

this is rude. xD

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

If you see her and she sees you into your eyes for 8 seconds

80 % chance she/he has interest with you

TRY THAT !  Cool

Works 100% of the time 50% of the time Wink

I could see her look at many times and i think she is shy type. and by the way , i dont to be in relationships yet so i dont want to pursue any. LOL. i wanted to get busy with my future.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
November 03, 2014, 10:46:04 AM
I am not an expert myself, but some of the the answers here give me cause for concern. There are better ways to find out if she likes you than trying to force a kiss for example.

I personally found the SIRC Guide to Flirting instructive.

Essentially, if she gives you the time of day, you might actually have a chance (sometimes referred to as the "friend zone").

If you have a romantic interest, and want to go beyond the "friend zone", you have to negotiate that with your potential partner. Sometimes the answer is simply "no." You can still be friends. Having a friend who happens to be a girl woman is not the worst thing in the world.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
November 03, 2014, 09:25:26 AM
Weird topic for bitcointalk ^^

Maybe she only wants you for your bitcoins man. Be careful

Depends on how many btcs he's got :-)

November 03, 2014, 06:29:13 AM
she'll tell you! Grin Grin
Pages: