Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 133. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
You can learn about coins, their dynamics and development on the cryptocurrency forums, as well as information from experienced miners.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
we can't predict  which coin will be grow and good in crypto, all the coin is good, but in my oppinion we can research the marketcap first, if want to invest the ICO, dont forget to Research and learn about the company program in they website, here you can know about they project product, team work, planning and marketing ability for the ICO and Experience advisor, and who is the bounty manager to promosing the ICO Project.

We should read the company's whitepaper and make some research about them on the social platform to find out their activities with the participants who say it's valid or not. Know their roadmap, their mission. It is important that we know the project we want to deal with so we will not lose if we buy the coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
I think all the coin is good, just if we want the best coin we have to know in detail the coin itself as much as many of his enthusiasts and most importantly we also see the princess coin also as well as the exposure of his vision and mission
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 10, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Yes, you are right that every month there are many coins which released in the cryptocurrency market. For predicting the market trend and the coins trend and strength you will be needing knowledge and practise on either Fundamental Analysis or Technical analysis. I personally use technical analysis and I have mastered it and practising it from past 8 years and I also help people in learning it. I am here to help everybody who is passionate to learn about the prediction and other trading works.
Activity: 12
March 10, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
You should understand the project very carefully. Also the team behind the project should be strong and experienced. Roadmap must be clear and the coin should be popular among technical community.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
Before investing we need to check out for a good coin by checking the team, the roadmap and white paper.
Activity: 15
March 09, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
You can determined the coins whether it is good or not by merely visiting some websites which giving a review in their services and in all aspects so that you can obtain an outview what the company is all about.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
In this online market there are too many coins but if you want to search which is good coin for investment so you need to learn about crypto currency market or if you read master of Bitcoin you can find a best tips for best coin, If you see coinmarketcap you can found top 10 good coin so you must check it out coinmarketcap.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
i think you should try to check their dev and read their whitepaper too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 09, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
You can't know which coins are good, for every coin has its good days and also its bad days. So every coin can be good just as bad. You need to be on its good days and away from it on its bad days, this is not an easy task, luck involves in it as well. Even a coin that has become a dead coin and fallen to 1 satoshi can suddenly, even if years has gone by, bloom up because someone wants to invest in it and people seeing this and not wanting to miss out jump in as well and suddenly it is around 10+ satoshi again and keeps moving up. Nothing is solid in the world of crypto, it can change in an instant.
Activity: 2
March 09, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
What do you mean by "good coins"? Those that will grow faster? or longer? But any coin sometimes grow, sometimes fall - by the very nature of market.
Activity: 126
March 09, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
The only way to know which coins are good, we have to check the price in the market and the development of the coin itself, if that coin's price is stable after a long time, then we can define that coin is good and promising
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
We can find out good coin, by looking at teams, websites, whitepapers and travel plans that they all make, if they make a good project and nayata is sure the coin is good and potential.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
at first read the white paper, and find out what the use case of the coin will be. after that make some researches about team members.
Activity: 137
March 09, 2018, 09:47:15 AM
Their are quite something's to check out for in a good coin, they are

The team
The product
The roadmap
The white paper

These are but a few.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
we can distinguish three factors that affect the market success of the crypto currency:

Demand for technology. Crypto money has to be improved in different areas, and the society reacts with interest to every technical novelty. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top.
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

Looking at the whitepaper would actually be more than sufficient.
Check how radically distinctive their project is, their community strong and growing? Also do a background check with their team, check for legitimacy.
This has helped me before and I don't see any reason that it wont help you now
Activity: 98
March 09, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
especially you should read the whalpepar carefully, see who the adviser and the dev team. But one thing is for sure: the team background, if the team is good, then the project should not be easy to fail and I notice how fast the pre-sales and sales sales pass. if you are sure follow and do not hesitate "  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
Research is needed to the now if the coins has a bright future or not. Look for their roadmaps and also know the people behind this coin, read their white papers to know the information about that coin and join in there group conversation.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
For me its hard to which coins are good now because we have a many are coins now maybe we can do now we can more research and read the whitepaper
Jump to: