Pages:
Author

Topic: How to know which coins are good? - page 19. (Read 13297 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
To be able to choose the right coin to invest in, you need to learn how to analyze and track long-term trading projects. You can go through sites like Youtube or Google, where there are lots of videos with specific examples. Also through the news or block of trading you can also get more tips to choose from other trader.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
 I personally did not read official documents, nor did I know the information they needed. If they have a strong team and a project, and their roadmap is reliable, then you can try to trust them to put money into the ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 12, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
In order to find a good coin you should carefully analyze the project. This will give you a lot of information about the quality of this project.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
I'm analyzing the graph on how the prize fluctuations happens. Mostly the good coins that you need to buy is Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, and Ripple, this are the top 4 coins that I suggest you to buy, they are worth holding in the long run.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 12, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
You always can come to website of this campaign and look at the team - if a real guys, and they are exist on LinkedIn, its a good thing. After it look a whitepaper.
Activity: 170
September 12, 2018, 02:22:16 PM
We always have to look behind the project, to be able to judge, how good the coin is. In my opinion, it does not have to be the best technology, if there are so many supporters, like Bitcoin does, it can also be enough. But for the new projects, something unite must be done to surpass the competitors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
First of all, it is necessary to find out what the project team has plans for the future. If the road map is detailed, and the project develops this is a sign of a good coin.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You

The answer to this question is obvious. These are coins of projects that are developing. Who develop their product without stopping. You can open a list of top coins and you will understand everything. But do not forget that the top coins will not allow you to make a huge profit. But at the same time, investing in such coins reduces the risk to a minimum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
Now it is very difficult to predict which of the coins will go up, which one will die. The market is very unstable and at the moment we see how the most popular coins are going down.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
No way of knowing for sure, just have to do your own research and check what sort of reviews people are giving them, look for unbias sources.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
I think all coins is good,,but if we want to invest ICO, the first what should do is learn and research about the ICO, it mean we need to know about the company team, who is the bounty manager, read the whitepaper, how they promoting program, what they product ect. and dont forget to see the market about the ICO growth, so we can know about future of the coin.
Activity: 82
September 12, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
We have a lot of scams on the market and good projects that were just unlucky because they were unable to attract the necessary amount of investment.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 12, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Lots of coins are coming in every month. But I can't know which coin will good in future,  Always I face problem with my confusion. So, is there anyway to know which coins are good?

Thank You
To make sure it is very difficult, especially if presented with a percentage of success, it is impossible. because some projects that have a large rating on the rating site do not necessarily ensure that the project will succeed and dominate crypto. as a small reference you should join a social media group, chat, certain of which there are experts in choosing the best ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
I think when choosing a good coin to invest in, you need to focus primarily on the community size of that coin. Because in my opinion this is a key factor for the success of the coin. IMHO
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Check discussions and votes here. I suppose that you will find the answer here and the possibility of your future income from the chosen coin will be on the top.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 12, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
I think to find out whether or not good coins are difficult, as we know that this year is a difficult market, I only invest in trusted ICOs and top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 546
September 12, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
The most important thing is not to miss the opportunity to analyze projects. It's really not so difficult as it would seem, but it seems to me that if it's done constantly, then maybe something good will turn out.
Activity: 343
September 12, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
In my opinion, we should look through the whitepaper and the team and the Bounty Manager. Altcoins development strategies
Activity: 95
September 12, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
To do this, you need to understand the idea of ​​the project, if you see that the project really solves a lot of problems that people have created, I think that this clearly can increase the chances of the project for investment and development.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
Look at the authenticity of the projects and how the community can benefit from it. Yeah! You just have to do a bit of research and look at the whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: