Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn cryptocurrency day trading! - page 3. (Read 1827 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 01, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
No one article will help you until you try it yourself. Only the experience can be your best teacher here. When you deal with the day trading, you will understand if it is yours.
Experience does teach but there are articles that newbies can read to know about trading. For example if you read trading on stock market and how to make money from it you can get an idea what you can expect in spculative market and thus extrapolate it to the cryptocurrency market. Then there are youtube videos for stocks as well. The technical analysis methods are similar and you could try them yourself to determine your acumen.
The basic fundamental of trading read investopia just search it in google all information about the trading are ther or you can search binary option tuturial for trading school about cryptocurrency.
Investopedia might be a good source of knowing about basics but binary options are not worth the time. Those are basically like gambling and not going to teach you anything better.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
The basic fundamental of trading read investopia just search it in google all information about the trading are ther or you can search binary option tuturial for trading school about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
The trading of Bitcoins and alternative crypto-currencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
I think to be able to learn daily trading you should be able to try to read the article and the easiest one at this time might be that you could learn it in the media such as YouTube so that the information you get can be clear and you can understand it directly.

No one article will help you until you try it yourself. Only the experience can be your best teacher here. When you deal with the day trading, you will understand if it is yours.
legendary
September 29, 2018, 05:09:33 AM
I think to be able to learn daily trading you should be able to try to read the article and the easiest one at this time might be that you could learn it in the media such as YouTube so that the information you get can be clear and you can understand it directly.
All youtube people are promoters of their own shitcoins. Stop visiting youtube for advice on crypto trading. Use your own research to decide which coin to keep for yourself or to put your money into. You dont want to join some weed-pumped shill promoter to grab all your money for their shitcoin when they dump their own coins do you? Learn from them but dont take their advice on specific coins.

Trading advice should be taken with an unbiased mind and resistance to any unknown/first heard altcoin.
Activity: 551
September 27, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
If you want to learn how to trade on the cryptocurrency exchange and properly invest in these assets, you can sign up for individual training courses in trading from scratch
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
If you want to learn the Crypto-Currency Exchange yourself and find the one that suits you the most, I advise paying attention to such characteristics as regulation and trust; the location of the exchange; The percent that the exchange takes from the transaction; liquidity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
Activity: 231
September 27, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
You can use trend lines to assess the support and resistance of the market, thereby determining the entry point with good opportunities after an information event. If the price reaches that critical level and remains the same, you will have the opportunity to take risks with low risk and the market will continue its work normally.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
It is not a simple process to learn to trade in one day we have to research ourselves because there are many videos on youtube. At the same time, you need to try real-time market by investing the little amount in the market which makes you get some real experience for analysis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
September 27, 2018, 01:55:26 AM
Hello everyone.

I have tried day trading couple of times and that didn't go well, I am looking for some tutorials or books which can teach me about day trading and I wanna know how traders understand the graphs for trading.
Yeah I've googled it but didn't find that much good info, so I'm trying to hear from you guys who might have tried different processes.
do some research and make conversation with other traders about some of the strategy that they use,this way you would gain knowledge on different strategy and style in trading,continous learning is also needed in this field.

after gaining some knowledge in basic trading and different strategy to use ,the hardest part now is how would you execute it.many newbie failed to do this because trading is really not an easy game to play with.but through experience and knowledge for sure you'll get to used how it works and hope it could give you winnings someday.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
For day trading use times frame 1 hours and understand about price action,  and to know the price action bullish or bearish we can learn about price pattern and candlestick pattern.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 15, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
I also was WA Deering about that and was trying a daily trade with some small amount of coins, but I simply gone in minus, so I stayed it. Bitcoin is totally unpredictable. But now there are special bots which you'd trade instead of you, you just need to set min and max points on which to sell or buy. Technologies are exist to make our life easier, so why to not use this opportunity?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
Actually trading is really very difficult job. Because you always should study methods of technical analysis and analyze much information every day. So if you really want to become trader start from reading information about technical indicators and classical technical analysis based on Elliot waves.
legendary
September 15, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
There is no such thing to learn, it was very simple to trade, investing and selling your coins at the right time will make you earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
Everyone here knows that but nobody can predict the time to buy and time to sell. But if you want to get an idea of when the market is going to drop look for the possible FUD in the market and also if the weekend is approaching then a dump may happen soon. Again since last year there was a massive bullrun in December this year also people are looking forward to such a bull run.

On social media you may see a lot of people blabbering about the end of crypto and all - they are just spreading FUD. Take you own decisions and be firm to them. Sell when you need to and buy when you see its a dip.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
Basically, you have to follow the rudiments of investment to buy low and sell high. So in trading, you need to check what promising tokens are there in the market and once their price falls down, make a trade on it. When it rises high, trade it to another currency like Eth, and when the price of that crypto drops again, trade that crypto again with the equivalent value of eth that you've got from your previous trade.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
September 13, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
We've learn a lot if do it personally and not just depending on the others. Eventually,  you became an expert because you have a lot of experience and knowledge acquire from this days of doing. Traders have only few ways in common  strategies which they want to share but they keep on secret of their best strategy.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 13, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
Successful day trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes.
That's why I think that any successful trader will not give you any free advice to you. Because unfortunately trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. But you can learn knowledges about trading by yourself. Of course it takes more time, but it is really work. First of all you should start from learning theory, technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street" and "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss and trade according to principals of money management.
Many successful traders give advice all the time the real problem is that much of the knowledge that they have acquired cannot really be applied unless you experience the very same circumstances as they did, they trade the way they do because they had to figure out that is what it gives good results, but you do not know that and applying all that knowledge in a split of a second is very difficult and it's only something that a person with experience can do.
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
Hello everyone.

I have tried day trading couple of times and that didn't go well, I am looking for some tutorials or books which can teach me about day trading and I wanna know how traders understand the graphs for trading.
Yeah I've googled it but didn't find that much good info, so I'm trying to hear from you guys who might have tried different processes.

There is no such thing to learn, it was very simple to trade, investing and selling your coins at the right time will make you earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
Successful day trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes.
That's why I think that any successful trader will not give you any free advice to you. Because unfortunately trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. But you can learn knowledges about trading by yourself. Of course it takes more time, but it is really work. First of all you should start from learning theory, technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street" and "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss and trade according to principals of money management.
Pages:
Jump to: