Pages:
Author

Topic: How to learn Japanese as quick as possible? - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
you can apply listening and speaking method.
Activity: 27
To learn Japanese as quickly as possible, you need to work hard and especially need to know some people who have learned Japanese, have mastered Japanese language so that you can learn more easily.
Activity: 158
Here are quick tips to master the Japanese language,

1. Learn directly to Japan
The first way that has been proven super effective, if we want to learn a language then learn directly to the country. If you want to learn Japanese then go to Japanese cherry country and learn Japanese directly with Japanese people. This method is guaranteed to be 5x faster than learning through the course.

2. Follow the Japanese Language Course and Community
How to quickly master the second Japanese language is to follow a Japanese language course or join / enter the university to learn Japanese, because if you follow the course or go to the Japanese literature university then it means you will have a definite time and is set to learn Japanese.

3. Intensive study every day
Intensive study every day is a fast way to master Japanese language in addition to studying directly to the country and take a course or go to university.
Activity: 140
I loved to watch anime especially Japanese but I've never learn by just reading subs.
To learn Japanese fast you should watch many Japanese movies listening to Japanese songs and learn a lot of vocabulary
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Try this one basic but you need to learn it http://japanese-lesson.com/home/guide.html
Activity: 56
I loved to watch anime especially Japanese but I've never learn by just reading subs.
Pages:
Jump to: