Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make $100,000+ a year 1h-2h per day - page 2. (Read 434 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Over a span of the last 4 years, with merely 2-3 hours of work a day, I've grossed nearly $500k in net profit

So you've made $500k in 4 easy years and now, instead of enjoying your money, you decided to be so kind and sell cheap your method.
With huge respect for your immense kindness.... please try this scam away from this forum.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I used to build niche sites monetized through a number of affiliate programs and display ads. I worked tirelessly to build these sites - often 7 days a week with 12-hour days, all with the goal of building them into passive income streams that I could manage more efficiently.

While these websites provided some solid revenue, they were a ton of work to build, manage and sustain. Not to mention that the almighty G often came in and took my lunch money.

I didn’t start making real passive money until I’ve changed directions and started building fully automated websites that generate revenue from selling link placements to bloggers, link builders and SEO agencies.

Over a span of the last 4 years, with merely 2-3 hours of work a day, I've grossed nearly $500k in net profit, all by selling guest post and link placements on websites that I built for selling link placements. I have built a process where I fully automated the creation of these sites - now leveraging AI, it's never been as easy to launch these as now. The revenue I achieved was only by building 6 websites - but you can far exceed my earnings by scaling operations and building more websites.

I have written a Link Selling Playbook - outlining my journey, and teaching you step-by-step on how you can fully replicate my process.

Why This Method Stands Out:​
While I know many who are still chasing passive income with display ads or affiliate marketing, a select few have tapped into the goldmine of building websites that sell unlimited number of guest posts and link placements.

Why slave away for years with traditional methods when you can achieve the same or even better results in a fraction of the time and cost?

This method is passive income on steroids, literally.

While building a website leaning on affiliate or display ads income requires a lot of effort over a long-period of time to reach somewhat significant earnings, making the same or more money selling link placements will take you much less time and money, and it can be fully hands off, if you leverage the techniques I am sharing in my course.

Does this opportunity require any investment?​
Yes, a money investment can go a long way.

With as little as $100 for domain registration, hosting, and content, you can get the ball rolling.

More significant investment means quicker and safer returns and the ability to scale up a LOT faster. However, if funds are tight, don't fret!

My playbook offers time-intensive and even some "black hat" alternatives. While these might take longer and involve more risks, the returns are still substantial.

The more money you invest, the faster you will get to a viable passive income from this method, and you will be able to make more money from a site (or multiple sites if you go down the route of launching more sites).

Why sell the playbook instead of building more websites?​
The reasons why I am sharing my playbook here:

Community Giveback: I've gained immensely from online communities like BHW and it's time to give something back.
For money: When you hold a golden piece of information that can make other people (moderately) rich, why only hold it for yourself when you can sell it?
Untapped Potential: This method is a hidden gem. Most haven't even realized its potential, and I've crafted my unique blueprint through years of trial and error.
Embracing Competition: The number of niches and micro-niches is incredibly high, making it nearly impossible to kill this method.
Sustainability: The demand for backlinks isn't waning. As websites continue to seek authority, they'll always need quality backlinks, which are acquired by purchasing from other sites. No matter what Google says, backlinks are and will remain a top ranking factor. Just look at who is dominating the SERPs - folks who have the strong backlink profiles.
What do you get in this playbook:​
A 45-page eBook with a goldmine of information collected from years of selling guest posts and links. I hold absolutely nothing back, and every step that I apply for my own sites is shared here.
Video explanations - Words are not always enough to illustrate all of the opportunities you need to take advantage of.
Exclusive list of link buyers - A list of 3,500+ people who bought links from me in the past. This is the list of link builders, SEO agencies, marketplaces etc. who are actively looking for websites where they can buy links. This alone is worth thousands of dollars, as these are hungry buyers waiting on an email from you.
Ready-to-use Templates: From email drafts to content management spreadsheets, everything you need to kick-start your venture.
Why this playbook is a rare gem:​
First of its Kind: In an oversaturated market of repetitive strategies, this guide breaks the mold, offering a fresh, effective, and underutilized approach.
Very low price: I priced this eBook at $109, and I am regularly giving out discount codes (reply below for and I'll send you a discount code). I am also providing sellers with an exclusive list of link buyers that is in itself worth thousands of dollars.

Refund policy: Not offering refunds for this product.

Contact me on email : [email protected]

Snatch the playbook here - https://cutt.ly/Yw9YH7oJ
Pages:
Jump to: