Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a bitcoin Rpg Game - page 2. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 278
November 14, 2017, 12:11:44 AM
Hello i would like to know how can i make a bitcoin Rpg game and in how much time i can make THANKS

Are you familiar with RPG Maker? If you are, you can use that to create your own role-playing game based on what you want it to appear. You can make use of their templates, music, graphics and other materials there for free if you apply for their trial version. However, some resources there would require you to purchase, so better be ready to have money reserved for that.

Once you've chosen and purchased what you need for your game, you can then proceed to incorporate it using the tutorials they provided. Here are some nice looking graphics for characters you might want to check out. I have included the prices and links of each of them below so you know how much they cost and where to get them.

RPG Maker MV: Cover Art Characters Pack

Price: $9.99

RPG Maker DS Resource Pack

Price: $29.99

RPG Maker DS+ Resource Pack

Price: $14.99

Now if you want to know where to use Bitcoin in the game, you can consolidate it as a reward for killing monsters or enemies. For example, let's say one killed a monster at a certain level, that character will earn satoshi based on what the rank of the monster he killed. If one ended up killing a rank 1 monster, he earns 1-10 satoshis for it. In addition, you can also incorporate Bitcoin when buying and selling premium items. The rarer the item, the higher the price of it in bitcoins.

Hopefully, you understand where I'm getting at here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
November 13, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
Hello i would like to know how can i make a bitcoin Rpg game and in how much time i can make THANKS

This is a strange question really. If you want(really want) to make a rpg-game with implementation of BTC  - you would not ask such questions, I believe. You must have serious knowledge and expierience if you want other people to make stakes with their BTC in your game.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

Well the answer is in, how much programming knowledge you have and Also how much experience you have in designing characters. if you think you have both the skills required for the task ahead, you can get a good game done within few months(3-6) timeframe.

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

Well these aren't enough, I will recommend you to learn Unity3d, C# and along with those, Learn Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Learn PHP, Learn MySQL You have to go a long way before you are ready to make a simple game, yet alone a BTC based RPG Game. Keep Learning and Good luck!
yeah, at least must know about php and mysql for game system (if you only want to make browser game). I also have this kind of project, but stuck in battle code  Sad for now enough with my faucet.
Hey for first time you can look to Coinbrawl then modify with your own style

THANK YOU , i also want to make games like coinbrawl but i also want a microwallet at where the payment goes to BTW good luck 2 u
November 13, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Well the answer is in, how much programming knowledge you have and Also how much experience you have in designing characters. if you think you have both the skills required for the task ahead, you can get a good game done within few months(3-6) timeframe.

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

Well these aren't enough, I will recommend you to learn Unity3d, C# and along with those, Learn Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Learn PHP, Learn MySQL You have to go a long way before you are ready to make a simple game, yet alone a BTC based RPG Game. Keep Learning and Good luck!

did i have to learn ALL this for a browser RPG game? a game like cryptoracers.com and coinbrawl?
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 13, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

i know html  , css i am learning javascript i dont have an experience in diigning chracters however i will learn to design .

yeah, at least must know about php and mysql for game system (if you only want to make browser game). I also have this kind of project, but stuck in battle code  Sad for now enough with my faucet.
Hey for first time you can look to Coinbrawl then modify with your own style
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
Hello i would like to know how can i make a bit[Suspicious link removed] game and in how much time i can make THANKS

I also very recommend you Unity 3d and take some bits of knowledge in game design. It's not so simple
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
November 13, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

November 13, 2017, 06:25:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
November 13, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

November 13, 2017, 04:52:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: