Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a constuctive post? - page 2. (Read 1408 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 13, 2016, 01:48:52 AM
any on topic post is a costructive post in the end, you don't need to write down an assay each time, just post your opinion on the matter

repeating stuff from other obviously it's not considered a costructive post
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 13, 2016, 01:02:55 AM
a constructive post is the post that is on topic and not some random words put together to create a long enough sentence to just look good.
also before posting the reply you should read the topic first and read the replies, one of the biggest problems is usually seeing the same reply posted over and over
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 13, 2016, 12:50:48 AM
how to make a constructive post ? I had free time long enough in the day , I only create confusion for the constructive posts . Please help me with advice

For me, it's depend on the topic and you need to stay on the topic. If you joining signature campaign, you can follow the rules of the signcamp and post more than 100 words.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 12, 2016, 11:15:41 PM
Post what comes to your mind.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
May 12, 2016, 11:13:42 PM
how to make a constructive post ? I had free time long enough in the day , I only create confusion for the constructive posts . Please help me with advice

step one) don't join a signature campaign or if you are in one leave it.
step two) now start posting, and since you are not getting paid to post you are now posting constructive posts
step three) join back and continue the way you were posting in step 2!!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 12, 2016, 10:25:20 PM
you don't need to have at least 5 sentences to a post but something that make sense. doesn't matter if its just a one liner post. just say whatever is in your mind but of course make some sense.
assuming you want to join a signature campaign, just read their rules.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★ Selling goodies for designers ★
May 12, 2016, 10:03:45 PM
Found somewhere some good advices.

Five Guidelines for Being a Good Poster

1) Be polite and clear. Make some effort at using proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, as they all aid in communication. Keep profanity to a minimum, or avoid entirely.
2) Don't threadjack. This means changing the topic of conversation in a thread. If you want to discuss something different, start your own thread.
3) Don't go into threads you disagree with. If you don't want to discuss an issue, then ignore that thread. Don't post about how the discussion is a waste of time.
4) Think before you post. Before you click Submit take ten seconds, read over it, and decide if this is really something you want to say. If you're unsure how to say something without crossing a line, send a message to a moderator or administrator especially before making a post you will regret later.
5) Say something relevant when you post. If you don't have anything new to say, don't say anything at all. Don't make posts just to increase your post count.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 12, 2016, 09:33:48 PM
Making questions, helping someone or giving your opinion, not posts like "thank you", "nice", "yes lol" and phrases like that, you do not need much effort on making constructive posts

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
May 12, 2016, 08:36:59 PM

There is no set in stone anwser amount of free time does not equal good posts.   A constructive post I see as helping someone else, sharing information, or even asking questions can be constructive if done right.

In general one liners like "Ohhh good idea" and others like that are crap post, and spam.  Avoid the one liners.  But sometimes you truly can anwser someones question with one sentance... so it's possible to be constructive.    But most will take more then  a sentence.

I suggest re-reading after posting to.  I have made post's before that i thought were good and after re-reading thought sub-par.  So I either fix them or if I completely hate it delete it.  But hang in there for a few weeks and I think you will be able to pick constructive posts from crap pretty easy.

Thank you for the advice. you have answered my question , so I feel a little more understanding .
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
May 12, 2016, 04:57:19 PM
Constructive post is when you write something useful and don' repeat something what was already answered in topic. And avoid posting messages without normal content, something like this : "great idea", "i like it" and similar.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

There is no set in stone anwser amount of free time does not equal good posts.   A constructive post I see as helping someone else, sharing information, or even asking questions can be constructive if done right.

In general one liners like "Ohhh good idea" and others like that are crap post, and spam.  Avoid the one liners.  But sometimes you truly can anwser someones question with one sentance... so it's possible to be constructive.    But most will take more then  a sentence.

I suggest re-reading after posting to.  I have made post's before that i thought were good and after re-reading thought sub-par.  So I either fix them or if I completely hate it delete it.  But hang in there for a few weeks and I think you will be able to pick constructive posts from crap pretty easy.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
May 12, 2016, 08:05:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: