Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a decent amount with 30mBTC or around? - page 2. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
if you have many time to spent with your capital i think there's a lot of small edge doing some research in sport gambling try to bet from the odd of x 1.05-1.10 very small risk and big chance of winnings start betting .005 then check the progress review all the game before betting for that said game mate. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
if you make postings here everyone definitely suggest gambling, but maybe you mean, we have to give advice with the strategy?
I like to bet on sports, my strategy is quite simple, that you have knowledge of the team, and it would be easy to make 30mbtc.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
AS the topic says, how can one make some good amount with 30mBTC ( 0.03BTC)? Please just don't say gamble, try to provide some strategy. This topic can help others who want to make big with a small start.
Since you're posting on here, in other words you want to ask about betting strategy, aren't u? My advice just betting on sport with martingale strategy (when you lost 1mBtc, you double it ( 2 mBTC) in next bet, when you lost, bet with base bet (1mBTC).
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
You say don't say gamble and you have opened this thread in the gambling section, thats a bit strange honestly. But I can say you can try to follow a tipster in here , there are a lot , just find one who you think is better than the others to follow. Divide that 0.03 Btc in 10 parts of 0.003 btc and follow 10 bets of a good tipster. In the long run if the tipster is really good you will come in profit, but this takes time , patience and big perseverance to be achieved. Personally so far I am in profit o 79.14 mBTC in my FREE TIPS WITH STATISTICS thread but I play with higher bets , but you can try with 0.003 btc per bet if you like to follow me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
with 0.03 you can invest in some lending sites with some small interest but profit will be very less in that.Because 0.03btc is small amount for that.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
AS the topic says, how can one make some good amount with 30mBTC ( 0.03BTC)? Please just don't say gamble, try to provide some strategy. This topic can help others who want to make big with a small start.
Pages:
Jump to: