Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a girl fall for you? - page 11. (Read 3910 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
Girls are weaker creatures, once you promise them either heaven or earth, they will believe. This shows that girls are likely to fall for you if you can say something to entice them.
What a sexist comment! Of course, on average women are physically not as strong as men. You are depicting them as gullible. Women as no less intelligent than men. If fact, I think that women can be much more intelligent than man sometimes. If we're talking about emotional intelligence, I think women may tend to have more than men. If you're all talk an no actions, women will see right through it. It may take them a little while to realize it, but they will. You need to show a woman you deserve her by your actions, not just empty words.
Activity: 26
August 14, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
in case you want her to like you back, just be a very good listener, show that you'll be there and support her in each hassle or as a minimum display that you could be humorous and make her snicker out loud. properly luckIf you want her to love you again, just be a terrific listener, display that you will be there and aid her in each hassle or at least show that you may be humorous and make her snicker out loud. appropriate success
Activity: 12
August 14, 2018, 02:32:26 AM
I like a girl and i don't know how she fall inlove to me ?
I suggest you to be honest with the woman. so he answers everything you hide in your heart
Activity: 58
August 14, 2018, 12:24:48 AM
By doing activities that she liked, if need to accompany her to do it together. take a lot of time for her, and also make her feel special the way you appreciate whatever she's doing.
Activity: 26
August 14, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
just talk with her and make her smile always.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
Make an effort and be yourself
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
All mens want a girl and there is a lot of way how to get girls.
If you want to have girl in your life you must have a proper hygine in yourself, make an effort to feel that you want her, always look in her eyes with a big smile😆
And the big factor is to have a job so that she fall to you very smooth and have time to her always.
Activity: 19
August 13, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
just communicate along with her and make her smile continually.
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
to end up a very good guy in a lady and ensure you have got a appreciate
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
If you just want to find a girlfriend in a social circle, then "just being confident and give value" works. Strategies work with the new girl when from meeting to sex is 1-2 hours. Of course such techniques useless in the social circle.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
I am a woman and I like men who are smart, funny and humorous. Maybe you can be like that to attract the heart of the woman you are looking for.
Activity: 99
August 12, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Girls are weaker creatures, once you promise them either heaven or earth, they will believe. This shows that girls are likely to fall for you if you can say something to entice them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 12, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
Love is selfish, and every girl needs something different. If it likes money, then you only need to have enough money to attract him. If she needs more care and care, then you should use your Love to keep her!
Activity: 27
August 12, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
You must be rich as a billionaire. Man love beauty and Women love money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
Give her something, like flower, rose, doll, or BITCOIN 😂
Activity: 69
August 12, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
my advice is don't ask from her until she knows you, first try to smile with her, and after talk with her, after make relationship with her as a friend, now you have chance to ask from her and telling the feeling that you have about her.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 12, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
I like a girl and i don't know how she fall inlove to me ?

buy BTC + hodl + buy more BTC + hodl = lambo

lambo = girl
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
My advise would be to be yourself. If your not confident already, you need to work on it. Not overally confident though. The coolest guy is he who can walk in a room and not feel the need to compare himself to others. Believe in yourself, and others will believe in you.
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 12:58:24 AM
You must be honest, possess good sense of humor, always appear neat before her, you must be hardworking, you must remind her of how beautiful she is even if she not, you will surprise her at times with gifts especially when she is not expecting such. Also, you will draw her attention and enthusiasm by having series of emotional conversation with her, and before you will know it she will wholeheartedly fall for you.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 06:11:30 PM
the most important thing to maintain a long term relationship is compatibility
without that, even she falls for you, you can't be long together
Pages:
Jump to: