Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a good amount with 0.01BTC? - page 12. (Read 10246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I think the best way to make that amount is through betting. I recommend on staking with small odds cos you have a high probability of winning when it comes to that, Dont take too much risk or you may risk losing everything.
small odds, i believe if you do it in dice you will get busted within few minutes.

sometimes you will feel that small odds or high odds just have the same chance for you to win , that is why i prefer to go for an odds exactly 2. rather than on an odds below that , when you lost it believe me it is pretty much hurt , imagine you lost on an odds @1.01 ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just follow my tips and put 0.002 0.003 on them and you will be fine Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Short answer you can’t also it is not specified what the OP means by decent amount and good time, but gambling must not be treated as a way to make any money do Ir for fun or to relax and you will get a lot more form gambling instead of being worried about losing your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think the best way to make that amount is through betting. I recommend on staking with small odds cos you have a high probability of winning when it comes to that, Dont take too much risk or you may risk losing everything.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
The fact is that it's very hard to make 0.01 into 1 btc
But it's not impossible.
I remember when I was gambling in 2016 I made 1.3 from 0.01 in 3 hours by continuous focus.
I was betting on 10x and was doing a lot of prerolls.

That day was your lucky day that is why you made 1.3 from 0.01 investment. But in practical it is not possible for every time and everyone. Only the lucky persons like you can make this profit. My answer is No it is impossible. With this amount, we can not make 1 BTC is a short time. Here we have two condition one is we must not lose this money, and another one is if we don't want to lose this money we have to place very low odds bets. So now tell is this possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
The fact is that it's very hard to make 0.01 into 1 btc
But it's not impossible.
I remember when I was gambling in 2016 I made 1.3 from 0.01 in 3 hours by continuous focus.
I was betting on 10x and was doing a lot of prerolls.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

You select the gambling section, that's why i think you want to earn from gambling. Otherwise i couldn't understand what you actually want. You have 0.01btc than i suggest you should try to sports betting, because in sports you could win, may be you couldn't earn a decent amount, because as you know in gambling you take risk but perhaps you could win something.
yeah right if you can have some lucky day you will be able to win something but you are prone risking your money inside gambling there's no assurance not even any good proven strategy yet to  keep earning from your gambling activity only luck will make some decent profits if you got one.
keep doubling the 0.01 everytime you win for 10 times at least ,
for example 0.01 won it gamble again with 0.02 won it and do again 0.04 and so on until 10 times ,
means it should be 10.24 bitcoin you will have profit exactly 10.23 bitcoin!
keep doing it with your free money and it should not be a problem at all to win big with low amount.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

Making good amount in BTC in a good time is impossible ( well if you gamble and win but if you don't have luck. Sorry to say) but for me a good strategy is by doing small jobs like faucets and watching videos for BTC. It's the most effective way if you are just a beginner but if you have a higher rank in the Forum you can work and apply for campaigns which can pay you 0.0002 BTC ( the lowest)  per post. If you are more higher and higher rank you can get more.  Smiley Hope it helps.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

You select the gambling section, that's why i think you want to earn from gambling. Otherwise i couldn't understand what you actually want. You have 0.01btc than i suggest you should try to sports betting, because in sports you could win, may be you couldn't earn a decent amount, because as you know in gambling you take risk but perhaps you could win something.
yeah right if you can have some lucky day you will be able to win something but you are prone risking your money inside gambling there's no assurance not even any good proven strategy yet to  keep earning from your gambling activity only luck will make some decent profits if you got one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 784
IMO there is no good strategy. If you want to risk that 0.01 BTC of yours in gambling then be prepared. You can nt just look at the positivity of gettig a profit. You can also lose it.
If you want a nice profit with that btc my suggestio for you is to join Primedice bingo competition. You could bet min. 0.001 btc with your money and win a 0.05 BTC prize if you complete it. Cheesy

But playing bingo competition is once in a blue moon before you complete it. Do you think how many games he need to play before he can hit the jackpot or winning price? that would be too risky, though I agreed that there is no strategy to earn accurately 0.01BTC that's insane if that there is.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
you can sports betting with 0.01 btc you have to find a good match as select the team that has the greatest chance of winning despite having little odds at least have a low risk for losing

But still, there is a chance of losing all that 0.01BTC because nowadays many matches are fixed so you can't just guess based on their earlier performance to choose which team is going to win. You need to have luck also to support your knowledge. Gambling is not the way to earn money so don't ever gamble to make more money in short time. Just play these games for fun and if you're lucky then can make some money.
well indeed since most of the games are already been fixed by those mafia's its harder to predict because even the most favored team loses with the under dogs, better to enjoy your game and with .01 btc you can try playing with dice or poker where you just needed patience and some skills to earn a little.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
The best choice is tennis, you can bet on 1.01 odds with 1 btc in Grand Slam, usually when Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Andy Murray first round's odds are 1.01. Safe bet.  Cheesy
Even if you wage a bet with 1.01 odds you are not sure about winning when it comes to gambling and if you look at the performance of Djokovic and Federer they have lost more matches to underdogs in the past year and so i would consider those as very high risk bets.If you are planning to gamble to increase your coins make sure you wage for the matches you know rather than hearing others opinion and gambling is the only way to increase your coins pretty fast.

Gambling is a way to increase your coins pretty fast and it is also only way to loose your coins pretty fast and there is nothing like safe bets in gambling as you never know what would be an end result as we have seen many times in the past that good players gets defeat from ordinary players in very first round and created an major upset and in that case you can loose everything in a single match.
Gambling is nice and sweet when playing but is good for someone that don't know when to stop because must people their money or coin to gambling when they don't stop at the right time.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
you can sports betting with 0.01 btc you have to find a good match as select the team that has the greatest chance of winning despite having little odds at least have a low risk for losing

But still, there is a chance of losing all that 0.01BTC because nowadays many matches are fixed so you can't just guess based on their earlier performance to choose which team is going to win. You need to have luck also to support your knowledge. Gambling is not the way to earn money so don't ever gamble to make more money in short time. Just play these games for fun and if you're lucky then can make some money.
Activity: 308
The best choice is tennis, you can bet on 1.01 odds with 1 btc in Grand Slam, usually when Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer and Andy Murray first round's odds are 1.01. Safe bet.  Cheesy
Even if you wage a bet with 1.01 odds you are not sure about winning when it comes to gambling and if you look at the performance of Djokovic and Federer they have lost more matches to underdogs in the past year and so i would consider those as very high risk bets.If you are planning to gamble to increase your coins make sure you wage for the matches you know rather than hearing others opinion and gambling is the only way to increase your coins pretty fast.

Gambling is a way to increase your coins pretty fast and it is also only way to loose your coins pretty fast and there is nothing like safe bets in gambling as you never know what would be an end result as we have seen many times in the past that good players gets defeat from ordinary players in very first round and created an major upset and in that case you can loose everything in a single match.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
If i choose to spend 0.01 btc in gambling. I will prefer bet for football matches. I will make 3 different bets with 320k. 320x3=960k 40k for fees.

Find 6 matches with min 2.00 odds. Part them 2 matches 6/2=3. 3 bets every bet have 2 matches. If one bet will win u can make profit. You need to win just one bet.  2x2=4 , 320x4= 1280 it means 0.0128 btc.

There r lots of matches at the weekend. It means u have lots of alternative so win possibility will increase. Make analysis and choose wisely. If u win 3/1 u have profit win 3/2 double 2,5.  3/3 double 4x.

Actually if u work hard for analysis to matches u can win more. Its all up to u...
Been there, done that, very bad advice. With 0.01 is much better to pick 1 good match every day and go with entire balance. Find odds 1.3 - 1.5 and do yolo 3-4-5 times, and if you win start over again from 0.01. Repeat but don't become greedy. If you lose, well, you can always try again  Wink
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

As I did my research in all places in earning decent and fast time. It all says it doesn't work that way. As a co newbie, everyone start at the bottom of the ladder. It's just like a job, if you are a beginner you also start at a low salary(e.g BTC) and it needs a hard work(e.g Time). At 1st you always do your best in the job and be a hard working employee even with the low salary. Until they will promote you and your salary goes up and you wont do much hard work because you're on a higher rank. Its same principle in earning Bitcoins. Hard work really pays off.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
True, sports betting is ideal for make a good amount with 0.01BTC. I agree with you, it is better to choose a team that has a great chance to win despite having little odds but chances to win and get profits it was very big. My advice for now it's better to bet on the Champions League it will be easy to pick the team because a strong team will win because they will compete with a maximum here (As an example of Barcelona can win against PSG by pursuing large aggregates), this is just a advice from me Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Gambling is the best imo the lowest amount to invest is 100$
You may also join forex teams and advisor I know a guys started with 19$ and in 3 weeks he mad 100$ via forex..
In gambling just remember no risk no chance .. You have to Risk.. I risked my 4$ before.. I turned them to 30$ then lost them all..that's why I quit gambling for a while.. Forex seems to be awesome especially in btc field.
Pages:
Jump to: