Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a good amount with 0.01BTC? - page 19. (Read 10246 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 23, 2016, 01:16:40 PM
i think 0.01 bitcoin is really a very very little amount of money, but still you can make some income in gambling, or just to invest it in alt coin where you can invest it in a cheap price alt coin.
I agree with you. it is a very small nominal to make a profit that much. I can only suggest to bet 0.001 BTC in every game, and I also suggest to bet on sports gambling, because then you might still be able to make it into more, although in quite a long time
It takes a long time to make good amount with this small amount but in trading you can start it gradually increase your profit less risk than gambling..
In gambling it can be lose it all since gambling is base on luck..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2016, 01:02:57 PM
i think 0.01 bitcoin is really a very very little amount of money, but still you can make some income in gambling, or just to invest it in alt coin where you can invest it in a cheap price alt coin.
I agree with you. it is a very small nominal to make a profit that much. I can only suggest to bet 0.001 BTC in every game, and I also suggest to bet on sports gambling, because then you might still be able to make it into more, although in quite a long time
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 12:56:02 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2016, 11:49:55 AM
This is very less capital. But you can reach your goal if you are good in sports and skill games. If you were not interested in gambling. Then do trading, Here returns is very less if your investment is high you will get a good profit, But your investment is small, so you need to wait for a long time to make a good profit.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
October 23, 2016, 11:46:31 AM
To make good money out of that, stop gambling and use that money to explore the city to look for an actual job. Gambling will never take you anywhere unless you're some mind reading maniac. Your time and effort researching for that "killer strategy" in gambling are just going to waste because there isn't any. There's a lot of methods out there that you can try. They will work for a day or two, sure. But in the long run, it'll just make you go bankrupt.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 11:04:35 AM
In gambling perhaps you can try sports betting. It can benefit you if you can strike a good outcome of the game. You can benefit from sports betting 2X. But it turned around with your luck, if you will be lucky to win and if you lose to lose.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 23, 2016, 11:01:58 AM
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?
Well that's really good amount of bitcoin if you need a good time to deal your bitcoin into gambling website then visit some of good website that don't need 99% of skills but 99% of luck you can really play safe your bitcoin and double that in just a second of time tips is don't be greedy when it comes of betting control self emotions thats it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 10:55:55 AM
First of all, don't be greedy in gambling, it is totally luck base game, I have a experience of gambling, don't make a amount in your mind to win from gambling, may be you will get lose double amount to making the amount 0.01 from gambling.
Secondly, i really don't think that anyone will give you any tricks or skills about gambling except Luck. 
Well there's a lot of things you can do with 0.01 btc aside from wasting it in gambling. If you're going to try your luck might as well study and invest in tradings. There's a bigger chance that you can grow your 0.01btc there. Also you can just hold on to it and add a couple more through signature campaigns and then wait for the price to go higher. There are a lot of things you can do with your btcs that are more productive than gambling
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
First of all, don't be greedy in gambling, it is totally luck base game, I have a experience of gambling, don't make a amount in your mind to win from gambling, may be you will get lose double amount to making the amount 0.01 from gambling.
Secondly, i really don't think that anyone will give you any tricks or skills about gambling except Luck. 
Activity: 112
October 23, 2016, 09:16:37 AM
Luck is the only answer in gambling regardless of the amount of money that the player holds. If there's a method to make a profit out of 0.01BTC, then people will just use that very same method but with higher base bet. For example, a method that works for 0.01BTC will be used by a user that has 0.05BTC but will just multiply the bet by 5. There's no good strategy at all in gambling. All of those people in the leaderboards just got lucky back then.
Correct,no one can tell you any genuine or guaranteed way for making some good money with the 0.01btc only in gambling.As you said its based on luck,some one can loose it straight away where as some one can make some profit out of it,just dont be too greedy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 23, 2016, 08:51:45 AM
Luck is the only answer in gambling regardless of the amount of money that the player holds. If there's a method to make a profit out of 0.01BTC, then people will just use that very same method but with higher base bet. For example, a method that works for 0.01BTC will be used by a user that has 0.05BTC but will just multiply the bet by 5. There's no good strategy at all in gambling. All of those people in the leaderboards just got lucky back then.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 05:59:21 AM
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

try to put it at an investment first.

Or if you are not up for investing,
then trade it with some altcoins.

In that way you will earn money fast,
but you should be active for you to be
able to sell your coins at the exact time
where its price is high.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 23, 2016, 04:55:27 AM
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

don't gamble. instead do some form of investment,even trading is so much better.

but if you insist on gambling then you can gamble on some sports because you may have a better chance of winning especially if you check it with a tipster.
I think all methods to double or grow bitcoin definitely at risk for losing mate. but the magnitude of the risk is different for each method. maybe if you use Sportsbet will have a lower risk compared to dice or something. you are free to choose the method it depends on you mate Cheesy

There aare many who do magic with even 0.001, so any idea?
Yeah, if you're a lucky guy/gal you could turn those 0.001 btc to something much bigger. i knew a guy who turned 10 mbtc to 1+ btc, he was very fortunate. Smiley

This happens only to 1 in 1000's or something . But all others trying to gain such a btc always end up losing in the bets or make a small amount but they risk their capital 100% to get those amounts which is not a wise idea.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 23, 2016, 04:52:51 AM
How to make a decent amount with 0.01BTC  in good time? Any good strategy or any method? Or any tips please?

don't play any luck based game and never do any strategies other tells you, as most of time you will lose, do sport bets only and only when you know enough about teams
gamble are still gamble no matter what kind games , skill based or luck based ,
all determined by one thing called luck , wasting time on skill based games?
no i don't totally agree as when you really enjoying a game , you sometimes did not realize that you have forgot about to make money
however 0.01 are so small amount , you can not expect much with it.
Activity: 116
October 23, 2016, 04:28:10 AM
I think you should do sports betting with this but not expect making big amounts with that because its really difficult.I think after winning one or two bets,you should withdraw them all and stop betting,thats the best you can do with it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 04:25:40 AM

don't play any luck based game and never do any strategies other tells you, as most of time you will lose, do sport bets only and only when you know enough about teams
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
October 23, 2016, 12:20:39 AM
I'm gonna share my method on dice but beware that it doesn't gurantee a sure profit. Set your multiplier to 100x-110x then go to if bet loss multiply bet by 1%/1.01 then set your starting bet by 1k-2k satoshi. This will slowly give you 0.001-0.002 profit once you win do it again until you double your deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 22, 2016, 07:32:33 PM
with luck and if you pick your game smart you can manage to get 0.1 in short time but you have more chance to end with 0.00.
yeah true , simply with luck you can get what you want !
for example i just get a lucky when i try my luck on slots machine with 60 mbtc capital i gained another 340mbtc
first time i lost quiet a lot down to 20 mbtc , but then i decide to go allin
and 400mbtc all i get when i bet 20 coins it hit 20 times payout and gives me 400mbtc  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
October 22, 2016, 07:14:20 PM
In my opinion there is no exact strategy to make a good amount with 0.01 BTC.  Luck or chance game can give you a bigger amount of earning but the risk is to big and there is more possibility that you will lose all your bankroll.  Games that rely on skill may give you a continuous winning  if you are talented enough to beat you co players in poker and blackjack.  As of the sportsbetting, if you know the statistics of the two competing team, you might be able to predict who will win.  But it is not 100% because sometimes an upset win happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
October 22, 2016, 04:38:08 PM
Now there isn't an exact way I could explain this, but Bitcoin is an investment itself so putting it somewhere has to be controlled risk.

Making web services reliant with API can be used creatively. Things like faucets or calculator sites will not only inspire you, but become a newfound obsession.
Pages:
Jump to: