Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a GOOD prediction? - page 2. (Read 2478 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
May 16, 2017, 06:36:52 AM
Could it BTC or any other crypto, how do you make a good prediction?

What information do you collect, from where and -if there is any- what scientifically proven formula do you use?

I also would be interested in your success rates. Success is, when your prediction comes true.

The good predictor is one who are in touch with market that what is the trend going in market and which currency is at the top, and which current has potential to reach top position in the market. And read opinions of different people and then make your decision.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
May 16, 2017, 05:05:23 AM
Usually I will read the news or find information about bitcoin before i make my own predictions.
Activity: 167
May 16, 2017, 04:44:23 AM
Understanding the cryptocurrency market at a macroeconomic level. Is the money going into Bitcoin right now, or away and into Altcoins? Take into account the fundamentals of the currency and whether its pumping season or not and your halfway there.Technical analysis and fib retracements usually help but can never gaurantee the expected outcome.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
May 16, 2017, 04:25:20 AM
Having a good prediction is looking for the obvious first like in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you must know what's dominating and what can hinder their dominance for example in Bitcoin the price can be affected by news about banning it or anything about its legality, the price can be affected in a bad way. Basically anything from economics to news can help you have an accurate prediction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 16, 2017, 04:13:39 AM

What information do you collect, from where and -if there is any- what scientifically proven formula do you use?

I also would be interested in your success rates. Success is, when your prediction comes true.

As far as I know there is no scientifically proven formula to make predictions 100% true, but there are a lot of methods to increase the probability of the right prediction. But using those methods you should always remember that no way you are safe from failing with them.

No one can make accurate predictions, even if he has a lot of experience and a lot of experience, this is always a risk.

Yes, but still taking into account the critical factors we can make a more or less accurate prediction. For example, if government of a big country announces its recognition of certain cryptocurrencies we can expect that those cryptocurrencies will rise in value in the nearest future.

Announcements are completely different from prediction because predictions are completely based on the knowledge you have on the cryptos. Sometimes our predictions will go wrong because cryptos price raise are based on the developments made by the company and people who are actively supporting it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
May 16, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

If we know the secret to this then everyone will be rich but the issue is that most of the decisions are just based on guesses which is mostly influenced by factors outside the decision maker itself. And the moment the decision is made the next thing is to wait whether it will worth it or a waste of time and resources the moment it does we are happy if it does not, we move on to the next decision and the cycle continues.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
May 16, 2017, 03:43:17 AM
i just follow the demand, and if the value stay for a very long time at the same price you know that a pump or an increase is coming, you know that the bottom is touched

but you will never know how high that increase will go, also following the good news help in bitcoin, or any alt, they are a good indicators for an imminent pump the same for bad news and a dump
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 16, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

As far as I know there is no scientifically proven formula to make predictions 100% true, but there are a lot of methods to increase the probability of the right prediction. But using those methods you should always remember that no way you are safe from failing with them.

No one can make accurate predictions, even if he has a lot of experience and a lot of experience, this is always a risk.

Yes, but still taking into account the critical factors we can make a more or less accurate prediction. For example, if government of a big country announces its recognition of certain cryptocurrencies we can expect that those cryptocurrencies will rise in value in the nearest future.
That types of announcements are very rare but most powerful to impact in larger scale. Hence obviously everyone will be taking them into consideration for predicting price movements of crypto currencies. Honestly I'm not believing in to following news for predicting about the future of crypto currencies.

Because I am already comfortable with my technical analysis as it is much easier to do everyday regardless of how extremely markets are trading.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
May 16, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 16, 2017, 12:15:29 AM

there isn't really any formula or any easy way to say if (this + that) then (price rise) and if (these + those) then (price drop).
but there are many things to consider.

i like starting with some technical analysis, i am still learning it but it can tell you that it is helpful to know it than not know it.

then in this market usually we should follow the news. specially in altcoins. they only move with hype aka news about them. the news doesn't have to even be true. for example we saw recently that ethereum got pumped for another time with a fake news about etf!
I've never found a technical analysis to be very effective with Bitcoin unless it is based on watching macro trends and not anything shorter, with next to no influencing factors from the outside.

News seems to have way too big of a role within cryptos and any new article can throw the price into the green or red at the drop of a hat, and that's something that I just really don't like. The market volatility is fine, but the influence news has (with or without evidence) is just something I don't appreciate in the slightest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
May 15, 2017, 11:57:04 PM

there isn't really any formula or any easy way to say if (this + that) then (price rise) and if (these + those) then (price drop).
but there are many things to consider.

i like starting with some technical analysis, i am still learning it but it can tell you that it is helpful to know it than not know it.

then in this market usually we should follow the news. specially in altcoins. they only move with hype aka news about them. the news doesn't have to even be true. for example we saw recently that ethereum got pumped for another time with a fake news about etf!
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 15, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

Good day!

Making a good prediction is tantamount to making a good inference out of something that has long been conceptualized through gathering of data whilst relating it to current events. As a matter of data analysis, you have to study on why there were sudden increase or decrease in value and relate it to the factors that cause such on Bitcoins. On the other hand, as a matter of dealing with the present times, you have to study on why Bitcoin's value spikes up or devalues further. In doing all these studies, you have to learn to plot any changes and as well as its corresponding dates. By then, you will have an accurate data to use to predict future success rates. Comparison and contrast is key.   
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 15, 2017, 11:46:15 PM
The best prediction is always not existing and not present. All prediction are just based on opinions and is far from the truth but since there are only two predictions just like there are two side of the coins yo just need to choose based on your belief. For the group who believe that bitcoin will have a meltdown they placed these facts:

1. Blocksize problem
2. Existence of ransomware
3. Hackers and scammer
4. Higher fees
5. Slow confirmation
6. Rapid volatility and bubble

But the group that predicts that bitcoin will soar up high and will be stronger than ever and has a skyrocket value has this views:

1. Increased number of users
2. Increased demand which turns to increased in value
3. Adoption of countries such as Japan and Australia
4. They love bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 10:36:47 PM
Making a good prediction is not guessing at something, it is establishing all possibilities and assigning them a value based on data.

Example.

Starting a small business. Data exists that 80%+ of small businesses fail within the first year. A good prediction to make is that your business will fail within the first year, the super majority do so you should assume you will. Now that you know that, you can research why businesses fail so much and try to do better.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2017, 09:38:45 PM
THe first is that we need to monitor the market and read the news about coins we need to find out. I usually look for information from forums and sites about altcoin, then the twitter, twitter of the altcoin where there is quite a lot of information. Sometimes the market will have the pump, we can not rely too much on information, we need to follow the trend of the market. And some luck too..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 09:35:05 PM
We must be aware that there is not a thing that can guarantee to always profit, though we learn all the techniques, but I'm sure it will not guarantee a 100% always profit, the best way is to often monitors so that when get the profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 10:27:52 AM
To make a great prediction about bitcointalk.org, one must know the factors that can make the crypto currency go either up or down. When you know such things you can easily predict what's going to happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 15, 2017, 10:19:04 AM

Just always try to keep your eyes on the latest update from the bitcoin news. I can say it will give you a clue about what will being the trend for the bitcoin market. I don't need forula or anything. But just try to learn more about where the trend will go.
Reading news and keeping updated in online blogs, exchanges and watching the prediction of the experts is a big help for us to make a good prediction. Sometimes, it is really a matter of trust with our conviction but of course with the help of experts, I just trust them and rely on them 80%, and so far I don't feel any regrets as of today.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 15, 2017, 10:09:47 AM
No one is good at predicting or guessing, what will happen to his fore. including me,
But before I predict anything it's good I do the analysis first, by reading the news online every day, which makes me always update the news, much better than we predict it ourselves, which will end with a mistake.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 15, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

Just always try to keep your eyes on the latest update from the bitcoin news. I can say it will give you a clue about what will being the trend for the bitcoin market. I don't need forula or anything. But just try to learn more about where the trend will go.
Pages:
Jump to: