Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a Signature for profile - page 2. (Read 3465 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 03, 2017, 05:49:53 AM
i Defiantly take all point in to consideration....thanks for active co-operation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
January 02, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
thanks ,Are there any Signature campaign for Newbies ?

There is no really available campaigns for Newbie.
Need to have higher rank. At least to be Junior.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 01, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

Actually as far as i know there are some campaign currently open for newbies.But the problem on, you just only a new comer of this forum and your profile didn't belonged any quality posters at least that verify you are qualified.My suggestion focus on your quality posting right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 01, 2017, 08:05:59 AM
So once you are a junior member you can have signatures?

NO, all ranks can have/wear their own signature but there are limitations on it, newbies can't have links on their signatures and as they rank up they will be allowed for more styles like font, size and colors. please refer to this for more informations

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 40 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 100 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
Activity: 2
January 01, 2017, 06:05:29 AM
So once you are a junior member you can have signatures?
Activity: 193
Merit: 26
December 31, 2016, 08:41:19 PM
People who spam the forum generally have a specific pattern they post in since they don't take the time to enjoy the thread. Read, comprehend, then post. Also, only respond to topics you are generally interested in. Rushing through a discussion just to post rehashed opinion will get you banned.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
December 31, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Of course not, anyone could create account in a second and spam.
Worry not, time will make your account better Smiley and you will have chance to use campaings, i recommend earning by selling ur skills, a lot faster than writing posts.
December 31, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Thanks for co-operation.I defiantly read other threads of Newbies.
Activity: 812
December 31, 2016, 04:49:20 AM
You should read the other threads because many time newbies ask this question. But once again, i tell you, now you are newbie and no one campaign accept you, wait for when you rank change, and than you read Overview of Bitcoiantalk, then you can understand which signature campaign accept you, because many good campaigns only start their requirement from Full members. So let see and read the rules of that campaign which accept you, than definitely you have no problem.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
December 31, 2016, 02:26:35 AM
Yes, high quality posts. Not like the post above mine...

"Nope. I think theres no available campaign for newbies. And even theres available signagure campaign for newbies. Its not profitable enough.
Make your rank atleast full member. Thats the rank you can get good earnings from signature campaign.
Just focus on your posts quality. That will be your asset. Make some good quality posts and wait for your rank to be atleast full member. Dont rush everything."

Nope. I think theres no available campaign for newbies. And even theres available signagure campaign for newbies. Its not profitable enough. Make your rank atleast full member

Okay, good. He could have ended it there. But no, he had to reach his 75 word limit to get paid 3 cents. He literally repeated the same thing he said here again...

Make some good quality posts and wait for your rank to be atleast full member.

"Just focus on your posts quality." == "Make some good quality posts"

&&

"Make your rank atleast full member" == "wait for your rank to be atleast full member."

Looks like someone wants to hit the quota Cheesy
Activity: 1148
December 31, 2016, 02:22:45 AM

Nope. I think theres no available campaign for newbies. And even theres available signagure campaign for newbies. Its not profitable enough.
Make your rank atleast full member. Thats the rank you can get good earnings from signature campaign.
Just focus on your posts quality. That will be your asset. Make some good quality posts and wait for your rank to be atleast full member. Dont rush everything.
December 31, 2016, 02:13:06 AM
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 31, 2016, 01:50:52 AM
how do i add color/styling like your signature.

Which bbcodes you can use in your signature depends on your rank. -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
December 31, 2016, 01:26:19 AM
how do i add color/styling like your signature.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 31, 2016, 01:20:40 AM
Profile -> Forum Profile Information -> put something in the Signature Box and click the change profile button at the bottom.
December 31, 2016, 01:19:12 AM
Hi,
I am new to bitcointalk. I have seen many people with signatures under their name.
Can someone please explain how to make signatures for the profile.
Pages:
Jump to: