Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make a successful Trade? - page 2. (Read 15543 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 07, 2017, 08:57:41 PM
Buy low sell high. Its so easy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 07, 2017, 08:34:25 PM
Patience is the key. And try to do a lot of research on what coins to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
January 07, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
the most important thing in trading is a patience. we must wait for the existing bitcoin price movements.
because when we right to choose when to buy and sell bitcoin, then we can benefit.
I agree with you, the patience is come from our self, it is mean we must know our self, our weakness and all of our attitude in trading.
I have made thread about trading is unpredictable job and there are something must be prepared before doing trading the patience include in mind.
but i think that trading is not unpredictable job, because even in my country there are so many people who are really giving too much good predictionaout bitcoin and most of the were proved as correction.
I don't agree with your.. your friends may give too much prediction. and they may be correct on the time. but they are nothing but just coincidence.. they can't surely say what bitcoin price will be.. two days ago bitcoin price was above 1000 and now it is 800.. did your friends knew that? did they predicted that?
Im sure no one could able to predict that huge price drop on bitcoins price and im thinking the people who will surely knew it is those manipulators or whales tend to dump it.No one could really predict bitcoins price movement thats why its not easy to make a successful trade and you will need patience and good knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 07, 2017, 04:07:23 AM
the most important thing in trading is a patience. we must wait for the existing bitcoin price movements.
because when we right to choose when to buy and sell bitcoin, then we can benefit.
I agree with you, the patience is come from our self, it is mean we must know our self, our weakness and all of our attitude in trading.
I have made thread about trading is unpredictable job and there are something must be prepared before doing trading the patience include in mind.
but i think that trading is not unpredictable job, because even in my country there are so many people who are really giving too much good predictionaout bitcoin and most of the were proved as correction.
I don't agree with your.. your friends may give too much prediction. and they may be correct on the time. but they are nothing but just coincidence.. they can't surely say what bitcoin price will be.. two days ago bitcoin price was above 1000 and now it is 800.. did your friends knew that? did they predicted that?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 07, 2017, 03:47:12 AM
Definitely it's based on one's experience and I believe we do not have the same skills and that makes it possible that the outcome of our trading journey will not be the same. True, there are people who can predict therefore it's still unpredictable job, as I do no see they are earning all the time.

There are times they lost always as their prediction is wrong but in overall they are profitable as they are right most of the time.
Activity: 630
January 06, 2017, 06:12:06 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
January 06, 2017, 03:25:56 PM
A succesfull trade is very simple to do.You need to buy bitcoin with a low price and sell on localbitcoin,where the price of bitcoin is high than other exchange.

i agree with you that successful is much more easily just buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for high price and when price of bitcoin go to higher value then sell it with high price and get a good profit easily.
Activity: 700
January 05, 2017, 06:35:09 PM
Many points are here to make a successful trade, First you should have ability to do trading. I am talking about skills, if you have skills to know everything very quickly than definitely trading is easy for you. In bitcoin wise, always buy bitcoin in a low price, otherwise bitcoin can't give you profit. Secondly in altcoin trading, many other crypto currencies are here, only buy that coin, which you know that in coming time, it give you double price.   
You made some valid points and the most difficult and hence most important point is to determine which coin would go up and which coin would go down, its really difficult because no matter what you say you have to rely on the team at the end and its completely in their hand to pump it or dump it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2017, 05:45:50 PM
yes i also agree with you. in fact the most successful way of trading is to be patient in trading and specially in long tern investment. where you have to wait for some good time to get the desire result from trading.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 05, 2017, 02:43:12 PM
Many points are here to make a successful trade, First you should have ability to do trading. I am talking about skills, if you have skills to know everything very quickly than definitely trading is easy for you. In bitcoin wise, always buy bitcoin in a low price, otherwise bitcoin can't give you profit. Secondly in altcoin trading, many other crypto currencies are here, only buy that coin, which you know that in coming time, it give you double price.   
yes skill and experience are the two important factors for becoming a good trader, although your luck also important for your success in trading but experience and skill in trading can increase the chance for becoming a good trader.

Luck is very optional when if comes to trading. As long as you have good skills at trading you will definitely earn profit from it.  Experience will always be your guide in trading. But luck, i don't think it is necessary to have it in trading. I would rather believe in gambling that luck is really needed.
I think luck is the only thing needed while trading lol, please can you tell me how you determine if a coin is good or bad ? I do not understand how skills help in choosing the coins while investing. What all knowledge can give is a idea of what price would be sell to sell your coins. Never can knowledge help in choosing a coin though.
I think both skill and luck are need if you are dumb while you are choosing an altcoin and you are just lucky i think it will still not work and you can be also win there.. we know trading has also risky but we can not say that skills is no help to chose what altcoin you need to invest..
That honestly are really needed if you have a skills like searching information about altcoin and about those developers if you have a skill to know their identity if they are real or fake.. so that you can decide what altcoin is best to choose.. also the other skills need are how to know what will be the next movement of the price analyzing just like other people watching the price for bitcoin in bitcoinwisdom..
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
January 05, 2017, 02:31:24 PM
yes skill and experience are the two important factors for becoming a good trader, although your luck also important for your success in trading but experience and skill in trading can increase the chance for becoming a good trader.

Luck is very optional when if comes to trading. As long as you have good skills at trading you will definitely earn profit from it.  Experience will always be your guide in trading. But luck, i don't think it is necessary to have it in trading. I would rather believe in gambling that luck is really needed.
I think luck is the only thing needed while trading lol, please can you tell me how you determine if a coin is good or bad ? I do not understand how skills help in choosing the coins while investing. What all knowledge can give is a idea of what price would be sell to sell your coins. Never can knowledge help in choosing a coin though.
Activity: 588
January 05, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Well, where we need patience, sometime our patience give us loss, i mean, when we are waiting that may be price more increased than in the same time, suddenly price down, and in this way, we miss the chance to earn money. I call it, it is our greediness mistake, we should concentrate on price value in routine wise, than may be we can't miss our chance.
But i accept it, many time we need patience in trading.       
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
January 05, 2017, 06:06:10 AM
if you are expert or skillful then you can be a good and successful trader and i am very skillful trader and earning a huge profit from trading and sometime i think that trading is depend on your luck.
i agree with you that if someone skillful and expert in trading and have a good knowledge about trading then surely who is a successful trader and these trader will be never face to lost in trading and they get a big profit from trading.
It is not so simple, in my skype group there are like 50 pro traders and they are worried all the time yes believe me ! I have never seen any of them being very confident or too happy. So its not that simple though yeah even after being worried and in tension all the time they are in profit at the end.
There is no safe heaven in trading it's full of risk
Even someone with tons of experience like you said will still feel worry / insecure
It's just the matter of timing , the more time you spend to trade the more skills you will get
So the point is to have a lot of time spend in trading , and learn by yourself from it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 05, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
if you are expert or skillful then you can be a good and successful trader and i am very skillful trader and earning a huge profit from trading and sometime i think that trading is depend on your luck.
i agree with you that if someone skillful and expert in trading and have a good knowledge about trading then surely who is a successful trader and these trader will be never face to lost in trading and they get a big profit from trading.
It is not so simple, in my skype group there are like 50 pro traders and they are worried all the time yes believe me ! I have never seen any of them being very confident or too happy. So its not that simple though yeah even after being worried and in tension all the time they are in profit at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
January 03, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
My strategy is to buy bitcoin in a low price as much as i can and sell them at a very high price. When u get use to it u can earn lots of money if u have a Skrill, Nettler, Webmoney or a visa account with USD in it i can recommend u IQ option i use that website/app to trade. It is very simple u can search online to get more information about IQ option.
Pretty common and yet very profitable method.
But I guess the sort of trading OP is talking is like selling bitcoins at higher price to those who need them and buying bitcoins for cheap from those who want to buy it. Its quite a awesome business since it does not require much capital til you have both type of customers : buyers and sellers.
But you cannot make big money this way if you have small bankroll.

You suppose bought 2 bitcoins in around august when the price was 50$ and no sold at 1000$ then still you doubled your money and its pretty awesome too but is 500$ enough for 3 months waiting ? I guess along with holding we should also invest them somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 03, 2017, 02:50:41 PM
It is true but being cautious along with patience is required because too much patience to even save a dumped coin can lead to serious losses and that too very often, we have to be very wise when to sell a coin and and when to buy it again.

Just keep on waiting on a dead coin will not get you any positive results. You may come know about the truth only when that coins get delisted on some exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 02, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

I agree just what happen to me this past week.  I was thinking of buying some coins, but was get excited of some news about the markets and add on service of that coin.  I was aiming to buy at less than 1k satoshi but well, i got impatient and bought at 1k+ satoshi then 2 weeks later the price drop to half of the price I bought the coin. 

your biggest mistake was to hold those coins for more than two weeks. an altcoin that is dead with a low price as low as 1000 satoshi is usually not worth keeping more than a day and you only should buy right before the pump to sell it as fast as possible.

and even if you want to buy soon and hold, then you have to have some automation to dump if price went down.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2017, 12:36:47 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
January 02, 2017, 12:28:36 AM

I agree just what happen to me this past week.  I was thinking of buying some coins, but was get excited of some news about the markets and add on service of that coin.  I was aiming to buy at less than 1k satoshi but well, i got impatient and bought at 1k+ satoshi then 2 weeks later the price drop to half of the price I bought the coin. 
That's part of the journey dude, we can experience failure but we can recover if we continue our way and improve by learning from our experience. I believe our failure will help us mature in trading as every time it happen to us we pause and think for a better ways to ensure by the next time we do it, we will not make the some mistakes again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 01, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: