Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make an effective crypto portfolio? - page 3. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello. I want to ask experienced people how to make a crypto portfolio. Here is my

What do you think? I think I need to add bitcoin

I want to make the right portfolio for hodl
Bitcoin will be the factor that helps your portfolio increase the most among those 3 altcoins.
Currently you can see the power of BTC. The whole market has poured money into buying more BTC because they believe its value will grow back to $ 20k.
And this is a great time to buy more BTC and hold it for 3 months.
alts will increase slowly but BTC will increase very rapidly in the current period. Do not miss this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hello. I want to ask experienced people how to make a crypto portfolio. Here is my

Everyone's portfolio is a product of their own research and self-study.

Not because someone will tell you to also put on a certain coin because they got profit on it, does mean you will have the same result. We have different approaches so don't just follow or copy someone's list. Or make those list as a reference and do your homework if it's worth to put a shot.

Since you mentioned "hodl", then consider those coin that already in the top for a quite a long time now and successfully built a strong community.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
My crypto portfolio same as you, but i sold some bitcoin due to the financial money. Litecoin still has halving news so don't worry but for the price, right now cant follow the price of bitcoin in fiat value. ETH I hold since under 150$, gaining a good profit until now i still holding ETH because i think Altcoin Party still not started atleast ETH fiat value can follow the bitcoin value. I'm still waiting for movement BTC pair.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
With the prices going upwards for a few weeks now I don't think you really have a choice to "hodl" now because really your time to hodl has just passed now. The bear market is over and everything is pretty much on a steep price. All you can do now is to either trade or wait the perfect opportunity to short which I doubt will happen any time soon. If your aren't really into investing then you don't have any choice but to sit this one out until the prices correct significantly.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

As an investor there would always be a saying that dont put all of your eggs in one basket but you didnt put any investment
into the main Crypto which is BTC but instead you purchased up a shitcoin which isnt really good at all (3rd one).
For ETH and LTC then theres no doubt on that one.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Well at least the coins you're holding are not as bad as the maximum level shitcoins most so called "investors" hold. What concerns me though is that BTC isn't the majority of your holdings. I mean, BTC should cover a minimum of at least 80% in my opinion.

On the bright side, at least you don't have TRX.. or XRP.. or EOS.. or....
Activity: 138
Merit: 5
trader
Thanks for the advice guys. You convinced me and I agree with you

bought for 12800 0.039btc
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

You have a crypto portfolio and you don't have Bitcoin!! How useless is that!!

If I look from an investment perspective, bitcoin is the best performing crypto asset since its inception. Do you have any particular reason for not adding bitcoin? Please go ahead and add bitcoin as soon as you can because it is still cheaper at 12k USD. Don't buy big, instead take a systematic approach like SIP. Invest a certain amount of money into bitcoin at certain interval. It will average out the buying price as well as it will lower the risk of holding!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
I think I need to add bitcoin
Go to the coinmarketcap pages for all three of the coins in your portfolio, and look at the graphs over the past week or month. Yes, all three have gone up in terms of USD, but all three have gone down in terms of BTC. BTC has outperformed all of your coins, and if you had only bought bitcoin, your portfolio would have a higher USD value than it has now.

Altcoins follow bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up then altcoins go up, but as you can see, they usually don't go up by as much as bitcoin does. You not only need to add bitcoin, but you need to make it the largest proportion out of all the coins you are holding.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Lol, bitcoin is one of the best performing assets and you say you don't have it in your portfolio?

As far as I know, majority of hodlers put like 60% or more on bitcoin to sit on their wallet for a long time and don't want to touch it unless they hit their exit strategy and then sell.

You said you need to add bitcoin, then do it before it's too late.
Activity: 138
Merit: 5
trader

Pages:
Jump to: