Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make cash without investing? - page 49. (Read 6641 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 08, 2018, 09:00:52 PM
The only way to earn cash without investing money is to participate in bounties. If you are a bit lucky then you can definitely earn a lot by participating in signature, blog/article, and youtube bounties.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
I also earn cash from crypto without any investment because i do signature bounty campaign jobs and when i got my bounty reward i sell them but i also keep token for future used, it is not also easy but it is my only way to be involve in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 08:39:48 PM
I think there's a lot of bounties you can join at, there are also some giveaways from newly made project, website or apps that are using cryptocurrencies. I've been there too when I haven't got anything to start with. but its hard to start with nothing so if you can provide then it would be better
Activity: 430
August 08, 2018, 08:34:53 PM
How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
There is no easy way to earn. You have to work hard if you want to earn a thousand. Yes you can earn without investing or buying cryptocurrencies. You can join bounty campaign, airdrop and faucets but it will take a lot of time especially when waiting for the distribution of bounty rewards. Also, it depends on your rank in this forum, for signature campaign, you can get higher stakes. Social media campaign can help you also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
you can participate in airdrops and bounty to which it gives tokens as a reward and can be sold, but I think bounty is a lot more profitable in earnings and is an accurate way to get money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 08, 2018, 07:00:07 PM
It's certainly possible, but extremely short cited.

Depending upon how strong your social media presence is and your ability to choose strong projects, you can do this in as little as a month to as long as 6 months.
Typically, airdrops pay horribly and aren't worth your time.
For bounty programs, signature, media content, and translation campaigns pay a lot while facebook, twitter, and telegram pays little.
by combining the right kind of campaign with a strong project, you can earn a lot of tokens from a valuable company.
You can then, of course, sell those for btc, then sell your btc for fiat and cash out.

But, here's the thing: then what?
Yay? an extra thousand dollars?

Nah, you should be keeping it and using it to build up capital and the overall value of your assets.
In investing, it takes money to make money and it has an exponential effect.
The moment you cash out you kill all of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
You can earn cash thru joining BOunty/Airdrop tokens but you should do alot of efforts and hardwork. But if you have spare money to invest then make a habbit to save one and accumulate.
Activity: 54
August 08, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Full participations in airdrops and bounties, hop into blogging social media websites that pay, examples, Steemit.com (the mother of them all) biograffi its an app qunqun an app also belacam.com they all reward you for contents and interactions on their website and app.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
the only way to get cash is to follow the airdrop and bounty, i think there is no other way, more projects will follow more rewards that we will receive, and the opportunity to sell them at high prices more and more
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
First of all, I would recommend to avoid faucets, I think they don't even give that much of a reward, airdrops and bounties on the other hand, are really good and reliable options at the moment, especially bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:48:28 PM
There is no way you will not invest before earning from this space. It is not just about investing you money alone that you would say you gave invested. You can as well invest your time and effort.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
August 08, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
Through bounty.

If you're referring that "without investing money" then the bounty is your solution because you will only waste time and effort to those posts to finish the tasks on each campaign.
There are also faucets that is really free but it's an impossible way to earn huge profits.

Gambling also exists, but it's a 50 - 50 situation so it's a no for me, unless you have a huge money.
Airdrop is just a strategy to gain more investors, i don't trust some tokens from it to become profitable.

If it's non-related crypto, you should find a job to make a cash.  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 08, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
Participating in bountis make this thing possible. Participants doesn't need to invest just to participste and at the end of thr project they will be eligible for the rewards if they were able to comply with the required tasks for them to do in various campaigns within a bounty.
Activity: 465
August 08, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
This is possible making cash without investing but do not expect a huge of profit. If joining bounty with good reward you can make money. In everything you wanted to earn money be determined in crypto their is opportunity to earn.
Participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns is a great way to get money without investing. The market is unstable and many projects are not successful so participants need to study the project.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Yes you can be able to make some money without actual investment but it might not be that much. Look for bounties with a large pool and join to make some money
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Well, if you work doing bounty campaigns you may get into the cryptocurrency market without investing your own money, on bounties you generally do promotion tasks for ICO projects, after some time you get paid in the form of tokens that are later listed on exchanges most of the times.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 08, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
The beat way to make money from cryptocurrencies without making an investment is to spend time completing tasks in form of bounty campaigns for different new cryptocurrency projects. This tasks give new projects more exposure through blogging social media promotions and other means like referrals.
On the flip side, bounty hunters are rewarded for their time with the projects tokens or with Ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
This is possible making cash without investing but do not expect a huge of profit. If joining bounty with good reward you can make money. In everything you wanted to earn money be determined in crypto their is opportunity to earn.
Activity: 174
August 08, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
of course it is very possible for us to make $ 1k without having to make an investment, that is by joining a bounty and doing a good job when the bounty ends we will get a payment
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 08, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
Earning without investing is possible in crypto industry. New ICO projects are being released every week, and mostly, bounty programs are also too. An individual may participate in different campaigns in a bounty in order to be eligible for the rewards(tokens) at the end of the bounty period which usually last for a couple of months. The problem is that, profit is not certain and not all bounties will be really profitable, therefore, psrticipants need patience.
Pages:
Jump to: