Pages:
Author

Topic: how to make ETH on bitcointalk as jr. member - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
Not many campaigns are running Eth bounties, you'll be hard pressed to find one. Most of them offer payments in Bitcoin, and a select few of them will let you choose the coin you prefer.

This might change in the future though, with bitcoin fees being high and confirmations slow, making it harder for most campaigns which are basically micropayments (and the fee will eat a lot of the % sent)
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 10:56:11 PM
I became a junior member apparently. I would like to have some quick instructions and tips how to earn eTH with signature campaigns, bounties etc. I am busy, so I cannot translate or whatever, are bounties mostly doing work for the ICO campaign?
Where do they send the ETH?
Thank you

You should create your wallet first at myetherwallet.com. Take note all the details that the site will give to you like, PRIVATE KEY and ADDRESS KEY and you should not give out your PRIVATE Key to anyone. If you want to join a campaign youll need to fill-up forms that most of the time is asking for your bitcointalk username, URL, your rank here and your ETH address. Again, be careful on putting the infos on the form especially your ETH ADD. To differentiate it quick, ADDRESS starts in "0x". Be safe and good luck buddy!
Activity: 140
November 22, 2017, 10:50:02 PM
Well joining bounties will help you earn eth. You simply have to check the Alt Cryptocurrencies announcements for some bounty campaign. These campaigns compose of multiple campaign such as facebook twitter telegram signature and many more. Technically you should create an Eth wallet and i advice you create one with MyEthWallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 10:47:18 PM
There are a lot of signature campaigns and social media campaigns in the Marketplace section. You can either join the weekly or monthly campaigns. Aside from that, you can offer your services like logo and signature designs, and translation services.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
November 22, 2017, 10:16:59 PM
With Jr. Member rank, you can join most of the signature campaign and also join airdrop, in order to earn ethereum.

signature campaigns and airdrops wont give him etherium because majority of them are pays in bitcoin and some are tokens/altcoins. i guess the only way to earn etherium is to do a faucet that pays in etherium or you can also convert or exchange your earned bitcoins, token and altcoins for etherium.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 10:13:33 PM
Well, You can earn ETH by joining airdrops. There are a few of them out there. You can also participate in signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
November 22, 2017, 10:11:55 PM
when I was you (Junior member), I fell like you feel now. It's difficult to start.
but I promise I will Success like the others. I start to join the Signature Campaign.
I try hard for learn english, and make a good habit posting on here.
I'm also made An Article on my blog  and video campaign on Youtube.
So you must be learning bro, don't Give up. you can success too. cheers  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
November 22, 2017, 09:42:31 PM
You can always join DeepOnion campaign. No member rank requirements, free coins weekly and bonus for extra activity. Click on my signature for more information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
November 22, 2017, 09:31:22 PM
The simplest way would be to join altcoin bounty campaigns that have a TELEGRAM bounty. Basically all you will need is a telegram account then you simply join their telegram group. Some bounties require you to be active while some don't and simply require you to be in the group. Easy as pie and you can join so many bounties this way all at the same time. Earnings are not much but some bounties offer bonuses for those who are active in the telegram group.
Activity: 294
November 22, 2017, 09:28:14 PM
For overview of signature campaigns, see here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
I doubt you'd be able to get anything as a Junior Member, and if you're very busy then this whole thing is really not for you. Campaigns require posting a lot or doing something for the advertiser.
(Also, it's not about getting paid in ETH, it's mostly BTC).

I saw some ICO projects had a signature bounty for jr members, But you can not get ETH directly. They always pay ICO tokens to you and you need sell them on exchanges.

most of the time it is hard to find a project which is hard to find that campaign paid directly an ETH so finding the right one and work for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 09:27:46 PM
First if follow their given instructions for example, wear their avatar and signature if you are joining their signature campaign especially , and then if you want to earn the eth or what we so called bounty, make a wallet, they will provide the required wallet for you to create and input there your wallet or eth address, from there they will send the eth you earned and you will convert it to your country's currency
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 09:06:28 PM
With Jr. Member rank, you can join most of the signature campaign and also join airdrop, in order to earn ethereum.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
November 22, 2017, 09:03:32 PM
I can only give few overview about earning ETH here. Mostly if you are part of a campaign(bounties) they will give you there tokens at the end of the campaign then wait for the tokens to be posted on the market they will send it to your ETH address. You can make your own research on this forum to give you clarification and additional information.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2017, 08:07:20 PM
For overview of signature campaigns, see here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
I doubt you'd be able to get anything as a Junior Member, and if you're very busy then this whole thing is really not for you. Campaigns require posting a lot or doing something for the advertiser.
(Also, it's not about getting paid in ETH, it's mostly BTC).

I saw some ICO projects had a signature bounty for jr members, But you can not get ETH directly. They always pay ICO tokens to you and you need sell them on exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 07:48:46 PM
I became a junior member apparently. I would like to have some quick instructions and tips how to earn eTH with signature campaigns, bounties etc. I am busy, so I cannot translate or whatever, are bounties mostly doing work for the ICO campaign?
Thank you

They will send your tokens (not Ethereum itself, mind you) to the address that you took from your myetherwallet.com account, of which you have yourself its private key. I have not seen any campaign right now that pays in Ethereum. There are those that pay in Bitcoins though. The majority pays in various tokens. With a Jr. Member account, I think you will earn little with signature campaign. You better post some more quality posts to rank up higher and then join a campaign when you are Member already.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2017, 07:34:37 PM
you can join to airdrops. airdrops earn more from signature campaigns. at least according to your rank

Whats the best way to find airdrops?

You can track it in the bounty thread of the Alternate Cryptocurrency sections. But not all airdrops are valueable, there are only few projects that has a profitable airdrops, anyways there are no harm joining anyways if it just require you to register with email and your wallet address.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
November 22, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
Look for ICO:
1) Company has a chance to collect a lot of money
2) A good percentage is allocated to the bounty company
3) The project must be promising
4) More than 30% of the total amount is allocated to the subscription bounty.

Write 1-3 fasts per day depending on the requirements of the bounty and get a good profit. You'll spend 20 minutes a day.
Activity: 128
November 22, 2017, 11:44:00 AM
Signed activity is actually very simple, probably means to leave their own information, and then help ico project advertising, and then you can get paid.
Activity: 152
“Everyone Is A Bank”
November 22, 2017, 11:40:52 AM
Thank you

If you are short on time i'd recommend a Twitter campaign. Just follow the ICO and retweet everything you see of there's while on the move
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 22, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
Thank you

They send token to your address that you give to them,  when you join a signature campaign you fill up the form and you put your address on that form, they will be place your eth. If you want to earn more try to find also an airdrop if you have a time.
Pages:
Jump to: