Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Faucet Script - page 2. (Read 817 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 05:12:01 AM
Are you looking to build a faucet script completely from scratch or do you want to customize one that is already made? Building one from the ground up does not seem too easy in my eyes. I would guess it's written in C++ and HTML. Hopefully, someone with more knowledge in website design can help you out here.
I do not think you need C++ for a faucet.
Typically you would use html and php+mysql with api knowledge as a bare minimum
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 04:57:42 AM
hello all i want mine faucet script with faucethub payment method but i dont know how to create one which languages are used etc any help is highly appreciated

also it would be good to share links so i can go and learn from there

THANKS
Making a faucet script from scratch will be bit difficult for you if you don't have complete knowledge of php,sql,js,html,api,etc . if you want to create your own faucet script then you have to learn PHP,Sql,JavaScript and Html also.
If you want to learn all these programming language then you can take help of online courses available on https://www.w3schools.com/

Or if you want to start a faucet then you don't to create a faucet from scratch you can choose any faucet script that suits you .
If you want to download faucet script then you can choose any script available here ( You have to register in that forum to download any script )
https://cctalk.io/index.php?action=dldir

Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 05, 2017, 11:13:49 PM
Are you looking to build a faucet script completely from scratch or do you want to customize one that is already made? Building one from the ground up does not seem too easy in my eyes. I would guess it's written in C++ and HTML. Hopefully, someone with more knowledge in website design can help you out here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 05:17:27 PM
hello all i want mine faucet script with faucethub payment method but i dont know how to create one which languages are used etc any help is highly appreciated

also it would be good to share links so i can go and learn from there

THANKS
Pages:
Jump to: