Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money from bounty - page 4. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 20
June 15, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
If you want to make easy money with Bounty, the currency KenCoin organize a huge Bounty program and also an Airdrop, at the end of June. They will distribute 1million$ during the campaign. If you have Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or Telegram, you can easily make money by participating.
You can earn until 110$ per person   Grin

Here is the Telegram link: https://t.me/Ken_Coin

Cheers  Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
You should become a junior member. There are many campaigns which give enough share in their token when you apply for their bounty campaign.
Have a wallet to hold the tokens and watch some videos to get more knowledge

Try to make a profile on Steemt or your own blog to join the blog post campaign part
Have a tweeter account with 1000+ followers (to join social media campaign)
Have a facebook account with 1500+ friends (to join social media campaign)

Hope it help
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
June 12, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.
Yes, you are right. Anyone who has a computer/laptop  with internet connection can earn crypto from bounty campaign. There are several types of work on bounty. EG: Facebook Campaign, twitter campaign, Translation, content writing, signature campaign etc. You can find out bounty campaign from: Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins) and you can see the bounty rules by opening a bounty campaign. You may cheeck bounty campaign from: Table of new bounties and Airdrop where I will update every bounty on time. Thanks.
Please read on internet about the basic things like wallet and the procedure for signing for a bounty campaign. Then consider the following steps:
1. Inspect the project properly: Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. It is better to make a few good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember always quality better than quantity.
2. Find a particular type of bounties: At Bounty campaigns, there are always different categories and there will always be one that is ideal for you. E.g. Signature campaigns or translation campaigns.
3. A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
Yes, we can easily make good amount of money through bounty.
Activity: 33
June 08, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
please watch some youtube videos first and educate yourself on how to use a wallet and send/receive before you sign up for any bounty...

You're newbie too..
Stop fighting - best way to earn through bounty is to complete specified tasks accurately.

If you're eligible go for signature campaign, you can translate their WP, website and rest things as specified.

This is easy, give your time, get paid for helping.
Activity: 51
June 02, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Atfrist you Need a Myetherwallet Address, Telegram Account, Twitter Account with Follower, Reddit Account, a Bitcointalk Account, Medium Account, Facebook account. And next you can join Bounty Sharing Telegram channel.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
June 01, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
you easy to make money with bounty campaigns there you can get more money and more valuable coins there you get more coin with signature campaigns and get less coins social media campaigns but you need more followers to get more coins.
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
May 24, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
The bounty tasks basically comprise of work on Bitcointalk Signatures, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Blog Campaign and Transalation Bounty. Generally, Bitcointalk signatures and translation bounty carry the maximum rewards and for that one needs to have a very good reputation on Bitcointalk.org or be very proficient with translating articles.
Anyways, you can take part in facebook and twitter campaign as all you need to have is friends on facebook and share some posts and tweets. Blog campaign is also good but you need to able to write articles and blogs and present your views in a systematic format. Start working on bounties and you will learn the tricks on the way.
Activity: 47
May 20, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
You need to have enough merits, reputation in the forum posting, experienced about btcs manipulations and then only you can opt for it.
Activity: 58
May 18, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
Only a vocal statement cant do. You should first see some youtube videos Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
May 16, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
Before start bounty program. you need to have social accounts with friends, followers, if applying for blog, then you need to have a blog website.
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
if u want to earn from bounties u should at least become Jr member account in bitcointalk forum and search for Best bounty programs at announcements section for bounty participation
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
May 15, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.

You need to select good ICO in order to get good returns from it. Bounty is also good as long as you contribute to the forum and to the ICO in a constructive manner.
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
May 11, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

The most popular forms of Bounty tasks are:

1) Bitcointalk Signature Campaign: You wear the signature for a particular company and get paid. For this kind of task you need to build your profile on bitcointalk.org. Start being active and posting on threads. Once you reach member status, the rewards are good.

2) Facebook Campaign: You are paid for liking and sharing stuff from the products official page.

3) Twitter Campaign: You are paid for RT posts of products official page.

4) Blog Bounty: Write article about that product on medium, steemit, own blog. Do translations of whitepaper, bounty threads etc. The most rewarding but the most time taking bounty.

5) Vlog Bounty: Make videos on product and promotions and get paid handsomely. But the subscriber base for your video channel needs to be good.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
May 06, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
please watch some youtube videos first and educate yourself on how to use a wallet and send/receive before you sign up for any bounty...
This is very critical as it is actually the first step otherwise you may not be able to claim what you earned
Activity: 64
April 30, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Making money or earning cryptocurrency from bounty it's easy and sometimes​your effort is null and void.. because of woner makes you scam..
For bounty you must have a one Telegram channel one bitcointalk account and you also have a all kinds of social networking sites followers then simply apply for county
Activity: 7
April 28, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
In bounty we want to concentrate full day or half day but in  the crypto curreny airdrop we need only less amount of time to convert
Activity: 104
April 27, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
first yo u increase rank on forum by being active ....then you have to join a bountyy canpaign which will give you decent amount of tokens for just posting te comments
If you have any video link then please send it please.
I do not know how to register for bounty.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
its easy to work,, first try to became newbie to jr member ,
try some new bounty links given in alt coin Announcement thread
all of the company offering social media bounty which is very simple to register and earn. The work is very simple,
but for  all social media bounty  the offer less stakes compare to other ,,,
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
April 25, 2018, 06:49:19 AM
I don't think you can make much from the bounties.Why?Because majority of the tokens are fraud.And it is very difficult to decide which isn't and which is!

Even if a token isn't a scam, it still depends on the value.Most of the tokens goes way below the ATH at exchanges.So you will be earning close to nothing.
Just look for a token which has a realistic road map, with achievable aims.It's easy to say but hard to find.
One of such tokens is IOST.

Signature campaign of IOST is going on but I am afraid you can find any position with your current position.SO good tokens requires good position too.
Still, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: