Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make Money from ETH [ H 40 ETH ] - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
I have 40 ETH, How to make profit from 40 ETH? what will be better,doing trade or hold then for a long time?
The price of ETH decreased a lot, few days ago it was $235 but now only $195. Why ETH value decreasing now a days? Need good suggestion friends, please suggest me best option that you think.

Invest wisely in https://www.vdice.io . don't bother about the price drop. Etherium is the future as it has computational power along with monetary value.

You can discuss more on this with me as I m also a developer in etherium.

https://medium.com/@gerstaro/my-experience-as-a-etherium-developer-f7b2ab40f5e1
Activity: 23
August 01, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

You've got to be a complete fool to think that ETH will ever go sub $200 from today onward. BUY ETH, don't miss the train.

It was sub $200 literally yesterday
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
I think the most interesting thing about this thread is the fact that the OP was able to ever even acquire 40 Eth. With some of the silly questions being asked it's frankly shocking that he has 40 Eth at all.

Like many have said -- the answer to your question is simple: HODL.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2017, 01:39:03 PM
HODL

ETH is going to blow everyone's expectations out of the water. People will be unable to believe what they are seeing when ETH doubles in price. Far too many catalysts including MANY ICO's, a difficulty bomb that took place today, all the FUD dissipating surrounding Aug 1, Flippening inching closer and closer every month, Mayweather endorsement right before what will be one of the most watched fights in the past 5 years, and the list goes on and on.

You've got to be a complete fool to think that ETH will ever go sub $200 from today onward. BUY ETH, don't miss the train.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
August 01, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
HODL is the best answer,, about one month ago eth has reach the new All time high
but its not impossible for eth to break that point,, and create new all time high again

Activity: 56
August 01, 2017, 12:53:40 PM
Use your ETH to trade and pump other coins
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
August 01, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
In my opinion,it better to convert them into token,put them into profitable tokens,like mgo ,pay ,etc.you can also hold them who knows price might jump again as it jumped in  starting of 2017.

which one coin is best now for buy and hold?

I have 40 ETH, How to make profit from 40 ETH? what will be better,doing trade or hold then for a long time?
The price of ETH decreased a lot, few days ago it was $235 but now only $195. Why ETH value decreasing now a days? Need good suggestion friends, please suggest me best option that you think.

the drop is because ETH has been pumped. and what comes after a pump? that is right a dump!

if you want to make money from ETH or any other altcoin for that matter, you have to learn to trade them. to notice the signs of rise and fall and try to find the best "low" to buy and best "high" to sell them.
the mentality of "hold and profit" won't work in 99% of the times with all the altcoins.

ETH has been performing poorly ever since it reached its ATH months ago, and if you want my advice i say stay away from it if you like your money for now and then get in when it reaches the bottom.
Thank you,your opinion is so helpful.

You can either hold it or sell some of it and buy other altcoins which are very undervalued and when they provide enough profit for you sell them and jump another one.

do you suggest me any good alt coin for buy now and hold them for a long time?

Hold them for long time you will get good profit, Eth is number 1 currency after bitcoin so wait for price to increase.

yes.i am also thinking so.will hold half of my ETH and half of them use to buy ALT coin.but i am so confused which one coin will i select for buy now? do you suggest me any good coin for buy now?
Already holding some PPT coin
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
August 01, 2017, 09:59:52 AM
Hold them for long time you will get good profit, Eth is number 1 currency after bitcoin so wait for price to increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 01, 2017, 08:39:09 AM
You can either hold it or sell some of it and buy other altcoins which are very undervalued and when they provide enough profit for you sell them and jump another one.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 01, 2017, 01:59:06 AM

the drop is because ETH has been pumped. and what comes after a pump? that is right a dump!

if you want to make money from ETH or any other altcoin for that matter, you have to learn to trade them. to notice the signs of rise and fall and try to find the best "low" to buy and best "high" to sell them.
the mentality of "hold and profit" won't work in 99% of the times with all the altcoins.

ETH has been performing poorly ever since it reached its ATH months ago, and if you want my advice i say stay away from it if you like your money for now and then get in when it reaches the bottom.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
August 01, 2017, 12:12:35 AM
In my opinion,it better to convert them into token,put them into profitable tokens,like mgo ,pay ,etc.you can also hold them who knows price might jump again as it jumped in  starting of 2017.
July 31, 2017, 11:48:43 PM
HODL,
it is also discussed under other thread: you loose if you sell it lower.
HODL is the only answer.
If you exit now, it is also another choice. You have to be sure.
I need more information, like why i will hold, how many days i will hold, when the price can pump etc. Do you provide me any prediction or explanation about it? Today the price of ETH allready pumped, now the price is $210.64 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ thank you for your Opinion.Now waiting fora big pump of ETH.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 07:27:44 PM
HODL,
it is also discussed under other thread: you loose if you sell it lower.
HODL is the only answer.
If you exit now, it is also another choice. You have to be sure.
July 31, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

Pages:
Jump to: