Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Make Money on CEX.IO Refferals! [NEWBIE GUIDE] - page 2. (Read 3025 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Looks like a great idea, il surely try that
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Today I thought I would share with you a little money making scheme that might interest the newbies out there. My understanding is that it is more profitable than faucets, especially these days. (were they ever profitable!!??). Here's some background, CEX.io is a cloud mining service, insted of buying physical miniers, it lets you buy access to miners in their data centers. I got into CEX.io before the big marketing campain happen but these days you'll see ads around the place for it. So, here's how you're going to make money:

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
2. Click the Referral Program link at the top of the website (you get 3% of the person you sign up's ghs balance, they don't lose anything).
3. Get your referral link. I prefer the one that links to the promo page.
4. Add it to your sig. (oh, wait, newbies can't have links in their sigs just yet...)
5. Collect free DaliyBitcoin advertising credits, sign up for an advertisers account.
6. Use the banners on the referral program page to create an ad on daily bitcoins.
7. Go to the payments tab and transfer your fauchet balance to your advertising account.
8. Start your ad.
9. Let the money roll in!

Hopefully that is enough to get you started. I've been doing this for a few days and I have 0.00195632 gh/s in referrals.

If you want to be nice to me, use the CEX.io and DailyBitcoin refferal links in my signature. It would be much appreciated.

After your tip I went to the CEX site, looks great, thanks for the newbie info ☺☺ Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Today I thought I would share with you a little money making scheme that might interest the newbies out there. My understanding is that it is more profitable than faucets, especially these days. (were they ever profitable!!??). Here's some background, CEX.io is a cloud mining service, insted of buying physical miniers, it lets you buy access to miners in their data centers. I got into CEX.io before the big marketing campain happen but these days you'll see ads around the place for it. So, here's how you're going to make money:

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
2. Click the Referral Program link at the top of the website (you get 3% of the person you sign up's ghs balance, they don't lose anything).
3. Get your referral link. I prefer the one that links to the promo page.
4. Add it to your sig. (oh, wait, newbies can't have links in their sigs just yet...)
5. Collect free DaliyBitcoin advertising credits, sign up for an advertisers account.
6. Use the banners on the referral program page to create an ad on daily bitcoins.
7. Go to the payments tab and transfer your fauchet balance to your advertising account.
8. Start your ad.
9. Let the money roll in!

Hopefully that is enough to get you started. I've been doing this for a few days and I have 0.00195632 gh/s in referrals.

If you want to be nice to me, use the CEX.io and DailyBitcoin refferal links in my signature. It would be much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: