Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency if you are a businessman or investor - page 5. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Hey !
First of all I hope you are successful.
I think you should allow people to pay through all kind of cryptocurrencies in the market since that will increase the number of people interested in buying your services .
I think you should start something small like the wall Street , there are people who knows nothing about cryptocurrencies but they are willing to invest and don't know the procedure.. with small fee you can actually start managing their funds and charge like 10% of the profit that they make and things like that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to write in this topic how to make money on cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects if you are a businessman or investor.

Date last update: May 18, 2018
I’ve highlighted the new information in green.

For businessmen:

- You can sell your goods or services for cryptocurrencies.

- You can make and sell hardware for mining.

- You can make and sell hardware and software to companies who make cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects. Also you can offer services to these companies (legal services, accounting services, help with launching ICO and other services).

- You can make a cryptocurrency exchange, crypto payment system, wallet or other service or applications.

For investors:

- You can invest in cryptocurrencies, blockchain startups including some crypto hedge funds.

- You can follow the news and find the cryptocurrency on which you plan to make hard fork. In this case, you buy a coin that will rise in price as a result of demand due to hard fork and will additionally receive a new coin for free, which you can then sell.

For businessmen and investors:

- You can mine cryptocurrency.

- You can trade cryptocurrency.

- You can start something small like the Wall Street. There are people who knows nothing about cryptocurrencies, but they are willing to invest and don't know the procedure. You can manage their funds and charge like 10% of the profit that they make.

- You can create your own ICO.

---

Please, write your opinion about this. If you know any other way to make money on crypto, write here too.

P.S. Thanks for your help!
Pages:
Jump to: