Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on risky ICOs? - page 3. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 23, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
Now a day it's easier to track good ICOs thanks to some ICOs ratting and listing sites and some fellow youtubers. You can check their ratings and views on the upcoming ICOs and than do your own research to take action wether to invest or not. If you choose the right project you will be benefitted.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 01:30:40 AM
It seems to me that participating in ICO signature campaigns is the most relatively safe way to earn new tokens. Here the main thing is that we do not risk our money, we risk only waste our efforts and time for fraudulent or failed projects. Simultaneously, of course, you can, after studying the ICO projects, invest in them and combine possible risks. Where to get away from the risks, every business is relatively risky.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
June 22, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
buy low sell high , so easy to do..
best way to buy and at market listing sell them higher

Hi!

Here's an article about using prediction markets to profit from risky token sales: How to make money on risky ICOs

What do you think?
Easy to do? I dont think so, yet its very basic thing to do but doing it would really be hard.
Since we do talk about ICO investment then risk will always be its tandem where you would really lose up money. Common suggestion? DYOR- Do your own research yet this is the thing or weapon you can have for you to be profitable.If you invested on wrong project then say goodbye to your funds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:13:10 PM
I know exactly how not to lose money in risky projects - not to invest in them. look at the mood of other investors, make conclusions for yourself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
ICO has also been sold in the past 4 months and the prices quoted on the stock exchange do not approach the price of ICO. Because people get something and expect to suffer the damage they receive. there are too many scam projects. but if you examine this market a bit, it is very easy to distinguish scam projects. Even if you get from ICO, do not think that you can sell it right away. Since Bounty and AirDrop are selling to attendees, prices usually fall when they go to the stock market.
June 22, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
buy low sell high , so easy to do..
best way to buy and at market listing sell them higher

Hi!

Here's an article about using prediction markets to profit from risky token sales: How to make money on risky ICOs

What do you think?
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
I lost a lot of money taking part into ICO. From that moment I decided to buy only real projects and real coin, not just a WP.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 05:42:01 AM
Unless it's some heavily shilled project, I wouldn't even consider investing in ICOs during such a bearish market. You'll almost guaranteed to lose money. During these times I cash out literally everything I have and stick to doing bounties and whatnot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:39:14 AM
If you invest in something risky, it means higher volatility and probability of a good profit. But at the same time you need to be ready to lose your investments, so you need to know how to cope with this risk and your emotions.
Activity: 59
June 11, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
Hi!

What do you think?
Thanks for sharing, it's a common understanding to know first this technology that you're joining and have knowledge before investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
June 10, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
Hi!

What do you think?

ICO's nowadays has been branded with early scam, i dont know why they called it like this, but if we want to make money then invest at the ICO then sell it when they were listed on exchanges, thats the basic rule of ICO investing, but if we are not sure about the certain ICO, then dont invest that how it is. While it is true that investing is risky, we need to consider our budget that is investable for risky investment vehicle.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
June 10, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Hi!

What do you think?
profits is not guaranteed nor a sure thing when you invested on ICO's thats why i dont really believe on any predictions or recommendations because profitability would always matter on the potential of such project which as an investor, profitability would matter on your choice on which one you would fund up. Investing do always collaborate or do involves risk which means tendency on losing money is there.If you cant comprehend risk then better not to invest at all.
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
I think it's really easy to earn money from ICO Smiley. You just need to use your brain and your money Smiley. You should know that brain is something really awesome that we have so don't forget to use it before you wanna ask anything Smiley. Of course there is only way to earn money from ICO that is investing Smiley.
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
I do not understand why I invest in a risky ICO.. There are many ICO's to choose from... you can carefully analyze and choose a good project for investment!
https://www.soar.earth/
March 26, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
By investing in start-ups, you always run the risk of losing all your money. For some reason everyone remembers the possible profits, but they forget about the risks. You must have a strategy, you must calculate your risks and evaluate them with possible profit. Only then is it worth investing
Activity: 307
March 26, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
ICO is at risk, do you mean here investing ICO is very risky?
I think all kinds of investment or any business there must be a risk. we are ready to risk what it does not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 26, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
You don't need to do that. If you willing to lose your money easily then risk a penny. There's alot of ICO out there and they are pretty good. You just need to review their whitepaper.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 26, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
Just participate on a good ICO's and for sure great money will come to you. Don't invest on the ICO if you don't understand it because its too risky to do so and not advisable. We can predict market easily but those are just an speculation still better that you understand it on your own and it can make you more confident about the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 26, 2018, 07:21:41 AM
There are many ways to make a lot of money from ICOs, the most important thing is we have to know the project well, somehow you understand it, that's what I feel so far. Investing in an ICOs is very very risky but if we can choose the right ICOs to invest, a good profit is definitely we will get.
Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
if u arent confident on any ico better don't enter in the ico campaigns it is nt adviseable ICO are risky at the end of day until it hit the exchange we cant say how the price will move
Pages:
Jump to: