Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 54. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I hear some people that are bad-ass in trading are really cashing out regardless of the market situation. So I think only very skillful day traders are making money right now. The best you can do as an investor is accumulate some very good coins that are now cheap and position yourself for a possible bullish market run in the nearest future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Fall of market means right time to buy altcoins and hold it for that time when market recovers. Then sell that coins, so that you will get enough profit. in this time, the risk is too low. So according to me, when market fall- it is the best time for investors.
Activity: 58
I have been involved the tokens movements during 15 months and my knowledge suggests that up and downs most times relate to bitcoin sales committed by teams which look for fiat for running costs.
Activity: 112
You can do trading and investing. Trading the coins that you have to those coins that will have a good potential then invest to the coins like ethereum and ripple. But no one can really assure you if you can earn a lot of money because this is just like a gamble that you have to take all the risk to make it worthy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Some people know that they know the market very well, and they get the money in such a low market environment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
in the fall of the market you can make good money, there is always a fluctuation, though the growth at least in the fall. you can earn exactly the same as on growth
Activity: 266
The most obvious answer is to enter short positions. But for this you need to be convinced of the fall. Without a lot of trading experience, I do not recommend taking a short positions...
Activity: 153
while the market is falling, I'm engaged in daily trading, which brings a good profit. and I refused to invest until the market stabilized.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
you have to try to judge the bottom. buy now and if the market continues to fall buy a bit more etc. This is a great time to buy and hold. If you are experienced you could try shorting crypto on exchange and roll the dice. I'm not brave enough for that yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The market fall is a great opportunity to buy coins at an attractive price, and just wait patiently for growth and your profits
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
Some of my friends have started trading on bitmex, but I don't want to yet. I think that it is better not to trade and just relax.
Activity: 353
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

You could do day trading because through it, you would be able to gain a good profit daily. You just have to know when the right time to sell is. If that is quite hard for you to do, then just embrace every opportunities offerd here in crypto like joining bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Since I'm more into holding than into trading, It's great time to buy more and hold when the market is down. But as a trader you have to much cautious which coin to pick in the bearish market. You can make money when there is a special news, partnership or launching of a coin on big exchanges like binance, it can surge increase price of that particular coin even in bearish market.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think you need to learn how to trade in the short term, then you will earn on the ups and downs
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
how to produce when the market is falling is to buy token tokens whose price is down, you just have to be patient, waiting for the price back up. besides, you can follow airdrop and Bounty.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
You can make money by simply buying promising coins now. In a couple of months you will be able to sell them several times more expensive
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Like they say; it takes money to make money! This may not necessarily true in the case of cryptocurrency! Your speculative abilty and your experience and patient will be invaluable in a bear market! If you know when to sell and buy back lower, you will be making money in and out of every market situation!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

it's hard to make money in a situation like today. unless you wait patiently. if the market is red you can buy it and then wait some time until the green comes back. then it will make a profit. but in any speculation can not be predicted with certainty
Activity: 71
From what I've learned, during fall season, most investors hold on to their investments and wait for the rise. But asides from that, I haven'y heard anything else Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
The strategy in the bear market is understandable, you need to buy lower and sell higher, but in the crypto market, the bottom may be so lower that it might seem like higher, remember this!
Pages:
Jump to: