Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 63. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Buying when everyone is panic-selling is a pretty good tactic. You still can be 100% sure wheter it is already the bottom or not, though.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
you have to try to judge the bottom. buy now and if the market continues to fall buy a bit more etc. This is a great time to buy and hold. If you are experienced you could try shorting crypto on exchange and roll the dice. I'm not brave enough for that yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Buy now coins. Choose really good coins and buy them. Prices can not constantly fall. Therefore, prices will soon start to grow. And when prices rise you can sell your coins. Here to you and earnings.
Activity: 108
Rule one - BTMFD! Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
You just need to understand this market very accurately and keep track of what's on it. You also need to be able to choose when to invest the right money
Activity: 160
If I think buy coins at a cheap price when the market falls. Falling prices at a minimum will not always be. All the same, the market will start to recover and, therefore, the price will start to rise. And because of this you will be able to increase your profits.
As an option, when prices on the market fall - buy, and when they grow - sell. And make money for this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
But when the market is low and then have patience for the prices to grow. This is how you can make money
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
In fall of the market you can save your money by buying tether.In this case when prices fall you can buyback your coins and have more of them.In this case you preserve your money.
You can also try more risky thing-shorting on certain exchanges.This is more risky,but with increased risk increases potential income.
Activity: 238

Since you want to earn here, you have to take the risk. But you think that Bitcoin's price is very low now. So you're afraid. And that's why you do not want to invest. But I think now for the right time to invest. Because Coinmarketcap.com Less is so red for some days and it is green for some days. Invest in the case of being red. And sell it in green condition. This way you will be able to earn. And if you do not want to do it, you can do bounty Campaign.
Activity: 154
Sneaky mysterious investor awaits in ambush. It's time to make a purchase. the smart investor has solved the system and is attacking the buy.  Angry
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Try trading
You need to be very much careful while trading and that too at time when the market is falling. The only thing which can help you in making some good profit after some time at time when the market is falling is buying of more number of crypto coins and that holding all those coins which you have previously bought and that you need to be sure that you are investing in the right coin.
Activity: 420
If cryptocurrency is bleeding, don't look for negative sides of it. Just look for the positive outcome that it may brings to you. If it is falling, it is a good opportunity for us to avail more crypto coins then sell it after 2-3months.
Activity: 31
Always buy from a low level, you have to spend some time analyzing coins you land on.

Remember not to invest but the amount you afford to lose.As an option, when prices in the market fall - buy, and when they grow - sell. And make money on this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
If you wanted to be a day trader, you can gain profit on buying at very cheap price now and sell it later, remember, don't be too greedy, 5 percent profit is a good target, more than was too risky.

And if you go for long term investment, you can study and choose then buy your coin/token now. 6 months to one year are going to be good time to harvest your earnings.
Activity: 924
remain as before ie buy at the lowest price and sell it when there is an advantage of the value of the investment, do not be too greedy and be patient in holding
Activity: 453
I've never tried it, but it seems to me that it's incredibly hard, especially now that the market is so unstable and constantly changing.
Activity: 378
In the falling market, you can earn on the correlation of top altcoins to bitcoin. For example, if bitcoin has decreased by 10%, and the DASH by 30%, then you should buy a DASH and wait for this coin to grow by 10-20% to reach parity with the BTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Now there are a lot of paid courses on trading, where they learn to trade in the falling market. I think you should take part in one of them.
Activity: 364
In the falling market the main task is not to lose money.
To do this, you need to be patient and not rush to buy. I would prefer to wait for the market to turn up and start a new trend.
Activity: 140
I think it is not advisable for now to make money in this summer situation. Much better to wait in the future if the price colors turn to green. That would be the nice time to make money. For now just hold if you hold potential coins.
Pages:
Jump to: