Pages:
Author

Topic: how to make money online investing - page 3. (Read 1045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
March 14, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
ICO is good ways to do, buying coins when the low when Pre-ICO and wait until the coins accept, after that wait until the price up and you can sell it or hold it. You can joint signature campaign, bounty, translate, twitter campaign, etc. Just do the job with a rules and you can earn some money.
Now already connect with internet and we can do investment in online.
There are really lots of investments if you do know how to seek out potential investment then you can really participate on. ICO's are good way of investment but the risk factor is there since we do all know how many ICO are flooding out the market which will really make it even more harder to find the potential ones because if you do carelessly select then you are just wasting up your money.

Better to be more knowledgable on investment ventures since there are so many fake investment sites which can harm us badly. And your suggestion about ICO investment is good but it also need more time for great background checking since if you drop on bad ICO's then chances to get scam are huge. But if you could spot the best platform to invest then maybe you could buy your first lambo on ICO investment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
March 12, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
ICO is good ways to do, buying coins when the low when Pre-ICO and wait until the coins accept, after that wait until the price up and you can sell it or hold it. You can joint signature campaign, bounty, translate, twitter campaign, etc. Just do the job with a rules and you can earn some money.
There are really lots of investments if you do know how to seek out potential investment then you can really participate on. ICO's are good way of investment but the risk factor is there since we do all know how many ICO are flooding out the market which will really make it even more harder to find the potential ones because if you do carelessly select then you are just wasting up your money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:40:34 PM
I think the OP wanted to promote the webpage he provided.

1nick1, in the crypto world this is called staking (invest, lock up the funds in a way, earn a percentage).
Look for Proof of Stake cryptos.

I glimpsed at the site you provided, but it didn't put enough trust in me so I didn't stay very long. Also yeah, it's great to be a good human being and donate some money to a school in Africa, or a animal protection fund, maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't call that investing.. Investing is mostly the action propelled by the greed to make money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 11, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
February 24, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
I would like to suggest to invest in VLB token their ICO presale gives 30% bonus until march 12, 2018 its good for long term investment and i am pretty sure that their project would be successful and will rung for long period of time because it is real services in the auto/car industry. Also they have current partnership with QIWI and UBER and now they are planning to tie up with IBM.

here is the link in their project. Read the white paper and check their solid team. http://vlb.io/
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:43:07 AM
Who can tell about his investment experience, whoever earned from one project, it would be interesting to read  for many people?
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
I would suggest survey to be the one for an online earnin which has been running large scale with legitimacy. When it comes to investment there are lots of gold related investment plans that'll let our investment grow. In my view, these were completely risk involved and we just giving a try.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
February 21, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
The easiest way I've learned is to do your research an read whitepapers. Hammer great ICOs for pennies. Wash/rinse/repeat. WAY easier that gambling with Bitcoin/Wall Street/real estate. Good luck!

ICO could be one of the best ways provided the through research is done and investment is make in the right coin you can make lot of money within a short span of time. Also if coins are purchased during the PRE-ICO stage you can get them at very low prices and once it gets listed on major exchanges and if successful you can make multiple times return on them.

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
These days each and everything is connected to the internet. So making money online is possible through different investment platforms that're available. On that stand, one serving unique and the best compared to many others is the bitcoin, because it has got multiple usage than other assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 19, 2018, 09:42:42 PM
Buying tokens at the lowest price on Pre-ICO's with good reviews and created by a company with high reputation. Then sell it on exchanger when it is being listed or wait till it gets to the moon. That's how to make money on online investing and don't forget to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
February 12, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
Nice write up and i am impressed about what I have read. I have to change my mind now about investing into an online sites and only invest in offline some months ago. We must invest in other to build more confidence in humans systems and the most things this world need now is faith and trust. If we could not trust each other with money how can we trust ourselves with life! I believe the scammers has been the enemy of our society if not we could have equality of wealth.
Faith and trust is really needed but it wont be easily be given if a certain project cant able to show up even more information towards on what they are proposing. Checking the link its a list of proposed projects but I do still have doubts if those are legit ones or do really exist at all or just a dummy and an another scam attempt.I didn't make such further research towards it since I'm not really interested at all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 12, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
Nice write up and i am impressed about what I have read. I have to change my mind now about investing into an online sites and only invest in offline some months ago. We must invest in other to build more confidence in humans systems and the most things this world need now is faith and trust. If we could not trust each other with money how can we trust ourselves with life! I believe the scammers has been the enemy of our society if not we could have equality of wealth.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
January 19, 2018, 04:33:33 PM
The easiest way I've learned is to do your research an read whitepapers. Hammer great ICOs for pennies. Wash/rinse/repeat. WAY easier that gambling with Bitcoin/Wall Street/real estate. Good luck!

Investing in good ICO is the one of the best way to earn very good returns in long term. Also another thing is to buy some very cheap or low value coins traded int eh exchanges and with if it rises like 50 - 100% in near term you can make some good amount of money from this way as well.

If you can manage to sustain this thing then this would really be the way for you to become rich which I do agree that investing on ICO can really make this thing happen but the risk would really be higher knowing that knowing projects are worth of is really very hard to find depending on your researching skills together with your experience will really help you out but if not then this thing is really hard to attain.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 19, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Investing in good ICO is the one of the best way to earn very good returns in long term. Also another thing is to buy some very cheap or low value coins traded int eh exchanges and with if it rises like 50 - 100% in near term you can make some good amount of money from this way as well.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
There are several ways on how to make make money online investing, some of them are as follows by investing in the shares of the company it is a 1 time investment and dividends are paid thoroughout your like it is quite profitable but requires patience . The better the company you invest in higher the value of share higher the payout , the higher the dividend , the higher the resell value of the share . It all depends upon where are you investing and how much are you investing . The higher you invest the better dividend you receive . The life time of a share is normally for 130 year that is more than your life expectancy you see it is quite efficient all you need is some brains and little cash to start from which is much easier than you think and you have to be also alert at the same time as it also could turnout to be a scam so first thing you should so before investing is to check whteher the site has any payment proofs how old is the server where is it located if it seems all legit and nothing is being hidden than it is a legit site and safe to invest . The more the number of shares you purchase the more starting cash is required but higher the dividend and more payout . If you are an amateur go with small amount and then gradually as you get experience pick us pace and invest more shares with higher risk . the higher the risk the more the profit hope you like my topic on how to make money online investing Johannesburg, South Africa

https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/how_to_make_money_online_investing/r312679_Who-knows-how-to-make-money-online-investing/South Africa.html
Pages:
Jump to: