Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money only with BTC - page 12. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 11:10:02 PM
Actually there are many ways on how to earn with bitcoin..either on buying,selling,trading or investing..possible you can earn bitcoin through your hard work and skills..learn to make more profits..it,s a valuable strategy..just hold it and then sell it Kiss Smiley
The best way is that join some signature campaign and join bounty campaign because you will get payment weekly which is quite great. So i suggest to people to create a account in bitcointalk and run for a 1 year or more than that you will become a senior member of bitcointalk then you can easily apply to signature to earn profit in bitcoin.
Trading is the best, what will you do if you joined the ICO-Coin campaign, you will sell the coin right ?
signature is the best free way to earn some satoshi here, you should have other way to make it more profitable in long time or short time, all is yours
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
October 21, 2017, 06:40:57 PM
Actually there are many ways on how to earn with bitcoin..either on buying,selling,trading or investing..possible you can earn bitcoin through your hard work and skills..learn to make more profits..it,s a valuable strategy..just hold it and then sell it Kiss Smiley
The best way is that join some signature campaign and join bounty campaign because you will get payment weekly which is quite great. So i suggest to people to create a account in bitcointalk and run for a 1 year or more than that you will become a senior member of bitcointalk then you can easily apply to signature to earn profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 06:28:16 PM
Only with Bitcoin? If you have few millions of dollars then you will be able to make money for live only with bitcoin.
If not, then it would be much harder than you probably expected. Main ways to earn some Bitcoins are trading, mining, faucets/work for BTC.
Trading - knowledge, experience, talent,  time
Mining - money for launch such business
Faucets/work - then only work hard it is the easiest an dlongest way to be "rich" or just have some bitcoins, but in the same time the most sure way to earn.
Activity: 381
October 21, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

Trading and investing involves the risk of loosing money so if you are new and if you are looking for stable income in bitcoins from this forum then the best way is to join signature campaign where you will be paid fixed amount of bitcoins on weekly basis depending on your rank and later on you can try your luck in trading to increase your income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 05:56:42 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 05:11:33 PM
There are many ways it totally depends on you which method you prefer. Signature campaigns, gambling, faucets, there are some games too and also trading choose one according to your convenience. I would say avoid faucets cause they consume a lot of time and the pay is low. I prefer signature campaigns, totally depends on you which method you use. Gambling is high risk but pays high too if you have a good experience.

No experience will help you in making money in gambling as it will always depend only on luck and faucets is surely an waste of time and we should find the most reliable ways of earning money and that is possible only with signature campaign and trading which will give you regular income depending on your skills and efforts you put into it.

Yes correct .Gambling is fully based on the risk taking.If you inverse in gambling means,it's based on your luck some time and if the back luck impact means,you will lose all the investment .Instead of gambling you can work in a signature campaign to earn some bitcoin and hold that and wait for the price to reach the peak .If so,you can get more dollar than a current price.If you do trading and mining means,you bitcoin holding will be double and you will rich soon with the help of bitcoin.
That is a fact that gambling is one of the most risky way of making money, but i think if a person want to make a little safe money then trading is the best way of making money, in fact trading is a little safe way of making money as compare to gambling. From trading no doubt that one can make a lot of money in a short period of time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 21, 2017, 04:54:43 PM
I want stable income in bitcoins that can add value to my income and that I see only in signature campaign so without taking any risk I am depending only on signature campaign to earn bitcoins and sometimes I invest few of those earnings in cheap altcoins to grow my bitcoins faster.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 21, 2017, 03:42:07 PM
There are many ways it totally depends on you which method you prefer. Signature campaigns, gambling, faucets, there are some games too and also trading choose one according to your convenience. I would say avoid faucets cause they consume a lot of time and the pay is low. I prefer signature campaigns, totally depends on you which method you use. Gambling is high risk but pays high too if you have a good experience.

No experience will help you in making money in gambling as it will always depend only on luck and faucets is surely an waste of time and we should find the most reliable ways of earning money and that is possible only with signature campaign and trading which will give you regular income depending on your skills and efforts you put into it.

Yes correct .Gambling is fully based on the risk taking.If you inverse in gambling means,it's based on your luck some time and if the back luck impact means,you will lose all the investment .Instead of gambling you can work in a signature campaign to earn some bitcoin and hold that and wait for the price to reach the peak .If so,you can get more dollar than a current price.If you do trading and mining means,you bitcoin holding will be double and you will rich soon with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
Neither I am a risk taker nor I have any knowledge about trading so whatever bitcoins I get either from buying or by earning I try to save as much as possible for future as I am very much sure that only by holding I can make good money by selling my coins when price will go much higher in future.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 02:58:50 PM
Currently btc is the best selection for investment. If you want to earn money with your btc, then i have one tips, just collect money from friends who like to enter into bitcoin and purchase some btc for them with their money and keep it in your account for them and if they want to withdraw the bitcoin then sell it and keep some commission and give them the rest amount. If you like it then use it. if you don't like it then let it go.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2017, 02:54:20 PM
trading alts Are Very Important.
It's not that important. While there are many ways to earn Bitcoin beside trading such as investing. However, trading is a common way to earn money that you can earn more than 200% depends with the coin you choose, just make sure to invest what you can afford to lose.
if you know the drill inside trading alts then you can earn from that but if you are just a newbie its also a risk for investing your money otherwise
just keep holding your bitcoin and wait for some time and sell it when you feel that you are satisfied with your earnings that simple to earn and make
money with btc.
Hmm... just hold Bitcoin and wait the price of Bitcoin increase, it is not the way for smart investor. You have to remember do that just make you become a speculator and depend on the price of Bitcoin can up or down, you have not any target or cut loss to keep safe your capital.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
Honestly, at the moment I can not make money from bitcoin because my bitcoin account is still newbie. As far as I know from my friend whose bitcoin level is high, he makes money from bitcoin by joining signatures or other advertising companies and can also sell bitcoin accounts. We know by now that bitcoin is currently very popular. Because the price of bitcoin high enough to attract attention of everyone is tempted by bitcoin prices greater than local prices.
Activity: 663
quarkchain.io
October 21, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 111
October 21, 2017, 02:19:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 21, 2017, 02:09:43 PM
It's not that important. While there are many ways to earn Bitcoin beside trading such as investing. However, trading is a common way to earn money that you can earn more than 200% depends with the coin you choose, just make sure to invest what you can afford to lose.
if you know the drill inside trading alts then you can earn from that but if you are just a newbie its also a risk for investing your money otherwise
just keep holding your bitcoin and wait for some time and sell it when you feel that you are satisfied with your earnings that simple to earn and make
money with btc.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 21, 2017, 01:55:30 PM
Activity: 308
October 21, 2017, 01:44:27 PM
Activity: 602
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 21, 2017, 01:31:47 PM
Buy as much bitcoin as possible and we'll find that the money value chart will continue to rise, look at the fact that many people are successful and rich because of bitcoin.

have much capital money, and then buy much bitcoin not guaranted can get much profit
you must have trading skill if you want succes
Activity: 476
October 21, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

For me, we can make money with bitcoins by simply holding it for a long time then after two to three years you will be amazed that you are now getting rich.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 09:15:55 AM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

this is the easy way, if you do not have the capital to play bitcoin you can follow the campaign program in this forum, campaign program usually campaign ICO, from there if ICO succeed then you will get bitcoin for your capital sell and buy bitcoin.
I am in favor of joining signature campaigns because this method is easier, simple and free of cost as compare to other methods. Buying BTC or any altcoin during decline can also do some work but if we will not have any money then we cannot buy the dips even, if it is only bitcoin that we are considering here. If we see the last dump minimum price of a bitcoin, it was somewhere around 3k dollars and that is a huge amount.

Well it's quite easier to do this buy low sell high concept with bitcoin compared to alts since bitcoin is quite established already and you're sure that after a dip, surely there will be a bounce back. Bitcoin dips for a few days so that gives people opportunity to buy. The challenge is how to avoid panic selling. If you're already able to control that, then profit would be quitr easy.
Pages:
Jump to: